Deal

Fake, False, Fantasy

To my readers: ' Change is envitable, progress in optional' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a massive commotion as the guest ran out with a horrified expression as they witnessed one of the most remarkable landmarks of EXO city completely destroyed. 

Luhan placed Sehun in the care of Kris and took charge of the situation. The guest were too distraught to continue with the party and soon the fire department came to fix the leak from the pipes that were connected to EXO hall but it was too late. The build up of water and pressure effected  the pipes in EXO hall and before they knew it, EXO dininghall and the entire ground floor was flooded with water. Luhan called the cars of his guest and sent them home with apologises. Most were understanding as no one could have seen this accident happening. As Luhan said goodnight to his last guest he looked around. Looking for her, looking for Seohyun. 

"Sir, we need to talk" The manager approached Luhan. Luhan having seen no sign of Seohyun, sighed and followed the manager to the security office on the second floor which was not effected by the leak. The manager showed Luhan to a black room filled with security screens monitoring every corner of EXO hall. The security guard at the front of the screen played a video: It was Seohyun getting into her van, once getting out the van rolled into the fountain. 

"Sir, the fountain is technically yours since you gave it to us. Would you like to press charges?" The manager asked. Luhan continued to watch the video as Seohyun was lost in the crowd and soon she was out of sight. Luhan's head started to come up with an idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun ran through the door of her house, breathless. 

"Seo??" Her mother called for her obviously woken up from her daughter's burst through the door. 

"Yes it's me, don't worry omma. Just go back to sleep. Good night" Seohyun hugged her mother gently and went to her room. Seohyun sat with her back to the door, her heart racing as she realised how much trouble she would be in. Her eyes widen as she realised she would either pay for the damages or go to prison. She couldn't go to prison. Who would take care of her mother? Of the bakery? When she is gone everything will be lost. Seohyun hugged her knees and sobbed quietly completely hopeless. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun went to the bakery and acted normal eventhough she was extremely anxious and paranoid of the police coming to get her. 

"Seo! What happened? How did your van end up in EXO hall's fountain?" Amber rushed in after hearing the accident on the news and placed a newspaper in front of Seohyun with the front page showing the headline 'Party diaster' outlining the event at Xi Luhan's dinner party. Seohyun was shaking and didn't utter a word. As soon as she came to her senses the phone rang. Seohyun and Amber looked at each other completely stuck in their positions. Amber attempted to take the phone but Seohyun decided her mistakes must have consequences. 

"Hello?" Seohyun quietly said. 

"Miss Seohyun, the is Xi Luhan" Luhan said with a surprisingly calm voice. 

"Yes Mr Xi" Seohyun could swore her heart stopped as she was ready to be scolded and locked away in prison. 

"Would you like to have lunch with me?" Luhan smoothly asked with a gentle voice. Seohyun could not say a word. She could not leave the bakery because she needed to be there but rejecting him would make it more easy for him to place her in prison. 

"It's the least you could do Seohyun after last night" Luhan smirked while on the phone. Seohyun was close to fainting realising he knows and there is no choice but to go. Seohyun left the bakery in the hands of Amber. She waited for a car to come and pick her up, 

"Ms Seo?" Suho opened the door for her. Seohyun nodded, thanked him and slid into the fancy limited edition Bently. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun reached the mansion and shocked to see the massive mansion unable to believe that someone would need such as big space. After thanking Suho she was escorted inside by the butler and led to a modern dinningroom. 

8-Modern-dining-room-scheme.jpg

Seohyun was walking around the diningtable admiring the expensive interor design of the room. This kept her mind busy. 

"You like?" Luhan asked beind her startling Seohyun. Luhan walked to a chair near the top of the table and pulled it out for her. She sat with Luhan at the top of the table close to her. They were weirdly too close as Luhan sat at the head of the table with Seohyun next to him. The maids started to serve their lunch and they ate in silence. 

"Seohyun, are you okay?" Luhan asked trying to make eye contact while Seohyun's head faced her food. 

"Mr Xi, please stop. I know why I'm here and I will except the consequence" Seohyun said as she raised both her wrist to him showing she is ready to be handcuffed and taken to prison. Luhan chuckled at her actions being cute and moved her hands down. 

"Seohyun, do you want to make a deal?" Luhan asked her as he leaned back on his chair and placed his hands together. Seohyun didn't understand the situation and gave Luhan a look telling him to explain. 

"Seohyun, I want to make a deal with you to pay. If you agree then I won't press charges and we can forget the accident you caused at EXO hall. No one knows it was your van since it is plain white but there is footage." Luhan explained. Seohyun immediately was scared of the sound of that. She would do anything as she believed this was her way out therefore she should appreciate it. 

"What do you need, Mr Xi?" She asked Luhan with much more confidence. Luhan took a deep breath ready to give the information. 

"I want you to be my wife and mother to Sehun" Luhan stated. Seohyun chuckled at first not believing his words but stopped when she saw his serious face staring at her. 

"As in nanny?" Seohyun asked hoping he worded his sentence wrong. 

"No as in to the world you will be introduced as Mrs Xi and mother of Sehun" Luhan clearly stated. Seohyun was angered. These rich people like to throw they money to invest in lies and silly situations to get out of their problems. 

"I would never be so deceitful! " Seohyun shouted as she rose from her chair and about to leave when Luhan stopped her. 

"Or go to prison. Your choice" Luhan stood up and walked in front of her. 

"Listen to me first and then if you want to leave then it's your choice. But if you go out there, I guarantee you that there will be police ready to make an arrest" Luhan warned her. Seohyun had no choice and went passed him and sat down in her chair with Luhan joining her. 

"Seohyun, I realise that this sounds ridiculous but I am desperate. Sehun needs a mother and I need a wife. I am not doing this for me I am doing this for my company, for my employees who would become homeless if my company falters and for Sehun who is my everything. Before you mention it, I have already tried to search for Sehun's mother but it is clear she does not want to be found and there is no point in forcing her to be Sehun's mother if she doesn't want to be. Seohyun, if you take this deal I will take away all charges and even pay you" Luhan explained. The last part caught Seohyun's attention. She needed the money.

"Can I have a more detailed explanation? I mean if I say yes. What would happen?" Seohyun asked totally intrigued while Luhan was feeling happy knowing she is interested. 

"Firstly, you will move into this house." Seohyun looked around the house overwhelmed by the thought of her living there. 

"If I'm your wife do we have to sleep in the same room? What about my omma? I live in SM Town, it's very far from here" Seohyun questioned. 

"That's perfect. Your from SM Town! No one will know you here. right?" Luhan rejoiced at how perfectly she fit the role.

"No. I only do work in EXO city" Seohyun explained.

"Don't worry. You will have your own room. You will say to your family and friends at SM Town that you have started to work at my company. I will send one of my maids to take care of your mother when you are here. You can just say that she is a 'friend' of yours who is going to live in EXO city to be closer to your job. You will act as my wife when I need you: business parties, meetings and visits to my office. You will act as a mother to Sehun being there for him as a usual mother should." Luhan got it all planned out. 

"So no one should know my real identity?" Seohyun asked in shock of being a new person. 

"Yes, once you agree your will be introduced as Xi Seohyun" Luhan informed her. 

"What if anyone recongnises me? I mean afterwards. I still work for people in EXO city" Seohyun reasoned with his plan to Luhan who raised an eyebrow at being challenged. 

"We will change you appearence: new hairstyle and new clothes. A new appearence so that no one will recongnise you. People in EXO city can often dismiss details. No one will think that you were Xi Seohyun... they will come to the conclusion that you are probaly a girl who just looks like her" Luhan said. 

"How much?" Seohyun sighed realising there is no other option and the plan seemed full proof. 

"Three times more than I payed you for 60 cakes... a month" Luhan said with confidence as Seohyun was blown at the amount of money given to her.

"What about Sehun? I can't go all my life pretending." Seohyun realised that she cannot pretend to be Sehun's mother forever.

"Don't worry. He is young and all he needs right now is a mother. Once he turns 8 years old which is six months away I am going to send him to a private boarding school which will shape him into a successful man. All he needs to remember is that his 'mother' loved him very much and atleast he would have memories of you... I mean his mother. Once he is sent to the boarding school your job will be done. You can change back your appearence and go back to being Seo Joohyun living in SM Town. Our paths wouldn't have to cross again and you will have much more money" Luhan said with a heavy heart.

"What if he wants to see me in the future?" Seohyun challenged Luhan. 

"That's for me do deal with" Luhan said. 

"Deal" Seohyun said as Luhan with a smile reached for papers in a nearby drawer. Seohyun read it and signed.

"Hello  Mrs Xi Seohyun" Luhan said which made Seohyun feel tingles inside her body.

"Now lets start with your appearence" Luhan said as three woman entered the room with racks of clothing. Seohyun looked at Luhan confused.

"I knew you would say yes so I hired them earlier. You need to look like my wife, a wife of a rich man. Let's not waste time" Luhan said as the ladies made Seohyun stand and measure her.

This was Seohyun before.

 seohyun.jpg?t=518685213

After going into another room Seohyun came out. The girls cheered at their success as Luhan's jaw dropped at her sudden transformation. 

140821-snsd-seohyun-instyle-magazine-sep

"How do I look?" Seohyun asked her 'husband'. 

"Different. Unrecognisable. Amazing, I am a lucky man" Luhan walked closer to her with a smile. Seohyun couldn't help but blush.