Love and Secrets

Fake, False, Fantasy

To me readers 'Trust the ones your love with the secret your treasure' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Appa!" Seohyun called for the man she recognised. 

"Seo" The man turned to Seohyun seeing her run to him with tears in her face. She haden't seen him since she was young and thought to never see him again. When he was taken from them it left her mother heartbroken and her destroyed. Eventhough her mother tried to make it up to her, she could never fill the hole in Seohyun's heart due to her father's sudden depature. 

"Appa, I missed you, I never thought I will see you again" Seohyun blabbed overwhelmed with emotions made it impossible for her to remain emotionally stable. 

"Seo, you have grown so beautiful" Her father too overwhelmed seeing his daughter. The last time he saw her she was a young girl and now had grown in a blink of an eye into a beautiful woman. Seohyun continued to sob, emotions she kept inside her for too long finally reached it's breaking point. As she removed the tears from her eyes she saw her father and herself were surrounded by light which the source could not be identified and clouds on the floor which she couldn't feel touch her. 

"Am I dead?" Seohyun asked. 

"That's for you to decide." Her father gave a warm smile. 

"Appa, I want to stay here with you" Her father gave a slight frown and gestured to a bump of clouds which speard out revealing a bench. 

"Let's talk" Seohyun gladly sat down next to him to retell the parts in her life that he had missed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan watch the man collapse on his knees and placed his head between his hands. He also watched the doctor and pitied him as his job includes being the bearer of bad news - in this case he had to give the man the most dreadful knews ever. 

"I'm sorry sir, we did everything we could. When you are ready sir, you can see her" The doctor told him gently and stepped back quietly knowing he wasn't needed and anything he would have said could make matters worse. For to doctor to be so experienced in these cases wouldn't be enough to remain his composure. Luhan wasn't able to remain his composure as the thought that he might be next to get the news, frightened him - and Luhan wasn't a person to easily frighten. 

"Excuse me, nurse. I am waiting to hear news of my wife...Xi Seohyun, she fainted and the doctors took her a while ago" Luhan asked but realised whether to use Seohyun's real name. In a moment of clarity he realised, he would use his name as he wanted her to be his real wife and when she got well he would make it up to her. He realised...he really did love her with all his being. He did have loves in his life but his strong feelings captured his heart. 

"Yes sir, she's in 5b. The doctos are still with her. Her condition is not yet been clarified." The nurse alerted Luhan. He placed his hands on the counted and bent forwards as it helped his breathing improve. He turned his head which caught sight of a chapel sign. He entered the empty chapel and kneeled in front of the alter. 

"Please God, I know haven't done this in a long time. Forgive me. I have been selfish. I lied to everyone and worse. I made the girl I love lie to people, even her mother and her friends. But I please don't take Seohyun away. It was my fault. I took an innocent good person and turned them to be like me. She is young and has a full life ahead of her. If not for me but for Sehun. Sehun needs Seohyun in his life. But honestly I need Seohyun. I love her. I know she is my one true love. It hurts right now knowing her life could end because of me. I wouldn't know how to live on knowing I did that to her. Of all the mistakes I have done, this is the one I will regret the most. I will make it up to her and Sehun. I will give her the life she deserves. Please give her back to me. Please." 

After Luhan was finished his head was low as he bumped into the doctor on his way out of the chapel. Enternity wouldn't be enough time to prepare him for the news. 

"Sir, your wife is doing well. She was emotionally unstable causing her to be physically unstable. But she is responding well to the treatments. It will be better to let her rest" The doctor advised Luhan who shook his hand and rushed to Seohyun's room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am sorry appa. I have disappointed you" Seohyun looked at her fingers not able to look at her father's reaction to her shameful actions. 

"Seohyun, don't say that. I am proud of you. You sacrificed your education, your future to help you omma and the bakery I started. From what I hear, you helped a young boy, Sehun and Luhan too. His parents were here and they have watched him made bad decisions after another but then Sehun and you came along. His life was slowly patched up and his heart too." Seohyun didn't answer hearing Luhan's name and news of his parents. 

"Also your omma is a strong woman, she lost her love, she lost me. You are the only person she has left. And I know she is proud of you too. She is staying strong so she could see you get the life you deserve and the bright future awaiting you."  

"Appa, I think I need to go back" 

"I know" 

"One more thing Seohyun. Just remember you are Seo Joohyun, daughter of Seo Leetuk. I have loved you and you mother so much. You two were everything to me. You have created your own false fake fantasy. Although you don't know that you are living in one." 

Before Seohyun could answer a bright light blocked her view. When she opened her eyes once again she could see a white ceiling - she was in the hospital. She saw Luhan sleeping in a chair nearby and he reminded her - 'your living in one'.