Problems

Fake, False, Fantasy

To my readers: 'Smile! You don't have all the problems in the world' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Seohyun's home. 

small_house_2.jpg

"Mum, I'm going to be late to go to the bakery" Seohyun said softly as she rushed out of her room to grab her coat and bag from the table beside the door, walking through the old, dark, dusty main room of the house. Her mother slept in the main room which was also the livingroom, diningroom and kitchen. While the other two rooms were the toilet and Seohyun's room. The floor creeked as the house was very old and the furniture shook as they were worn out. Her mother rested on an armchair and had her undivided attention to the book in her hands. Once the floor creeked her attention was set on her young daughter. 

"Seohyun, I'm so sorry. Instead of getting a job you like and deserve, you have to work at the bakery" Seohyun's mother sat up, staring at her daughter, feeling pity for her. Everday Seohyun's mother would apologise for their life of poverty and unhappiness. 

"It's okay omma, you and dad built that place from scratch. I cannot let anything bad happen to that place. Plus everyone loves your special desserts."  Seohyun put on a reasuring smile for her mother. The truth was the bakery was going down in flames. But Seohyun cared too much for the bakery to let it go and so did her mother... it was the only thing left of her father and her mother's husband. 

"Okay Seohyun, if you are sure?" Her mother said as she struggled to sit up. Her mother was getting old therefore easily got sick so Seohyun made her stay at home following the doctor's advice for bed rest. The hospital bills added itself onto the financial bills and added onto the stress on Seohyun's shoulders. 

"Ofcourse I am omma, got to go. Don't want to keep the customer's waiting" Seohyun smiled as she kissed her mother's cheek and headed to the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to the bakery. 

Seohyun waited at the usual bustop at the usual time. As if by magic the bus came after she had arrived. She smiled looking at the bus as the people inside caught the sight of her and were amazed by her beauty. She got onto the bus and found a seat. The bus she had taken was specific. It was the only bus in town which would take her inside the city where the bakery was. The bus came between SM TOWN - a place of agriculture.

SM Town 

The bakery was located on the city's side of a worn out rusty bridge where it was connected to the SM TOWN and EXO city.

Bridge 

 

EXO City 

 

It was like crossing worlds as the city and town were very different. The town kept to it's traditions, old fashioned, small and mainly small businesses and agriculture. While the city was modern with the latest technology, always has changes (new buildings or trends) which always made it look new. Seohyun always felt a sudden change when crossing the bridge and thus crossing into a new world. From fields and valleys to streets and skyscarpers. When she got off she when to the bakery 'Seo's bakes' her family's bakery.

She began her day like any other: she made new batches of different desserts (cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cookies and pastries) then Amber came in and helped her set up. 

"Here's your chocolate cupcake and your change, Thankyou and come again soon" Seohyun said to a customer.

"Seohyun, I don't get why you won't just sell this place. It's in the city and you will get a lot of money. If it's me I do't mind I will get another job. It's okay Seo" Amber said as she cleaned a table in front of Seohyun.    

"Amber we both know you need this job and omma and I need this place" Seohyun said casually while looking at the paper in front of her and sighed. This caught Amber's attention as she rushed to her bestfriend's side. 

"See Seohyun, number's don't lie" Amber said as she saw the negative numbers on the piece of paper. 

"Listen Seo I know you and your omma love this place, so do I but we can't keep going on like this. I mean it's killing you. I know you have been working exta nights by going out and handing posters for advertising but Seo..." Amber was interrupted.

"No, don't think negatively, who knows, appa always said never give up on something you love" Seohyun said determined as she walked back into the kitchen to make more desserts.

"Oh God, please help us all" Amber said alone looking up at the ceiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xi's Share Holdings Incorperated

"Good Morning Mr Xi" Suho, Luhan's driver opened the door and greeted his boss while directing his hand to the entrance of the tallest skyscaper is EXO city. 

"Thankyou Suho, leave your phone open just in case I need an emergency ride" Luhan stated to which Suho nodded. Luhan grabbed his briefcase and walked with confidence and poise to the entrance, demanding attention from people who walked by and even people inside the building stopped and stared at the young handsome succesful businessman. Woman dropped their papers and bags and gawked at him even men stopped their conversations to stare at Luhan. Everyone stepped out of his way and stared at him as he entered the building. Even though everyone was taken by Luhan's looks, his personality said otherwise. People in his business were scared of him but greeted him to show respect as he replied with a cold nod and went directly to his office. 

"O my gosh, he is so hot" A girl at her desk whispered to her friend. 

"He is too perfect" A girl blurted to her friend while making coffee.

"Nae, We are so lucky to be working with him" Her co worker beside her responded as their eyes followed Luhan as he walked through the office. He just put on a blank face which made him look cold.  

"You girls, shut up! He is mine" A girl dressed in a sharp expensive suite hushed the fan girls and rushed to his side with coffee.

"Luhan Oppa! I brought you coffee, the way you like" Victoria shoved the coffee cup in his face.

"Not today Ms Song and I am not your Oppa" Luhan said coldly while pushing the coffee out of his face and gave her a cold stare. As everyone in the office stopped and could feel the cold breeze  coming from their boss. Everyone was so scared of their boss and was afraid of what he was going to do, except for Victoria who knew he could never do anything bad to her. But before Luhan could say a word, his bestfriend Kris came to the rescue. 

"Leave him alone Victoria" As his hands indicated her to get loss. She reluctantly turned around and went to her office cursing Kris. Luhan gave everyone a cold stare to which no one could eye him any longer and continued with their job. While Kris and Luhan walked in the direction of his office.

"She is pretty but annoying" Kris smirked at Luhan. 

"I am not interested" Luhan shrugged off his comment. 

 "Yo man. Remeber you have to decide who is catering the business party you are planning" Kris a tall man in a smart suite followed him.

"Remember man, this is what could lead your company to becoming worldwide and not to mention there will be girls there" Kris gave a huge smile.

"Oh Kris when will you realise I don't need a relationship" Luhan sighed.

"Come on man you need this" Kris said while Luhan patted his back

"We will talk about this later" Luhan went into his office as Kris went to his own office.  

Luhan's office. 

image003.jpgLuhan was busy typing on his computer completing a spreadsheet that could easily makes someone's eyes cross. He was concentrated on his work when an email popped on his screen. 

Kris: Yo dude, rememer about picking the catering. 

Luhan: I have already chosen one today and I sent it to you already. 

Kris: I know man and great choice I love their food but they have a problem. They don't do desserts! What's a business party without dessert! 

Luhan chuckled at his childish friend.

Luhan: Then get another caterer 

Kris: No way, I know their dipwads for not doing desserts but dude trust me they are the best. Their food will have those businessmen putty in our hands. 

Luhan: Then get them and get another caterer who does dessert. 

Kris: Great idea man no wonder your rich. 

Luhan chuckled and go on with his work.