The loud scream.

100 Days Of A Maid

 

“Ahhhhh it’s good to be back!” Sungyeol says as he walks out from the airplane, through the tube. “Ahhh I’m so tired, I wanna go home.” Sunggyu yawns. “Hyung, you look so old saying that you are tired,” Woohyun laughs. “What? Yahhhhh Nam Woohyun!” Sunggyu chases after him around, trying to punish him.

“Yahh Myungsoo, are you ready?” Woohyun asks Myungsoo. “Bring it on, hyung!” Myungsoo answers with a smirk. Sungjong exclaims “Ahhh hyung I want to bet too!” “Yah Lee Sungjong, stay with me!” Sungyeol warns while pulling Sungjong near him and Sunggyu, preventing him to join Woohyun and Myungsoo in front. Hoya and Dongwoo do not really care as they walk at the most back, together.

 

As they walk through the arrival hall, they can hear screaming, from the fans that are waiting for them. Presences of placards with the members’ name are everywhere. The time has now come, and the battle begins. Fans start to cluster around Infinite as they try to give their gifts and presents to them. This is what the members were actually talking about before. They are betting of who will get the most presents from the fans. And as usual, the most two members who are famous would be Myungsoo and Woohyun. There’s a reason why they are always at the front.

Of course, other members receive gifts from the fans too. Some of the fans even shout “YADONG FIGHTING!!!” making the two members at the back to blush and giggle. As they reach the van, their hands are full with all kinds of paper bags full with gifts, and also letters. After they are already inside the van, each of them begins to look at their gifts. Myungsoo smirks, saying “Hyung, looks like I won again today.” Woohyun looks a bit pissed. “I’m going to win next time!”

Not long after that they reach the practice room. “I don’t have mood to dance today” Hoya confess suddenly. Everyone else look at him with this face (0_o) while saying “Are you sure?” “WOW, this is the first time I’m hearing him saying this.” “Are you okay Hoya? Are you drunk or something…” In which he answers back “Urghh I don’t know, I don’t feel like dancing.” They are still in dazed. Hoya has never said that before, ever.

“LOL I’m just kidding. Look at all of your face. Priceless!” He burst in laughs. Of course, it was a joke. Hoya can never hate nor skip dancing. Everyone else feel like slapping and punching him. “Chill, you guys looked so ‘weak’ so I had to do something. Now let’s go!” And he starts to play some hip hop songs and does some random freestyle dance. Soon after that, Dongwoo joins him. Others just dance like normally. Well, more to the ‘lazy’ dance.

As usual, leader Sunggyu whines to the manager about feeling tired and need some rest. Others start to join him too as they all feeling tired and still having jetlagged earlier. “Hyung, we didn’t get the chance to spend our time at our new apartment!” Sungjong expresses his feelings “And hyung, I miss my teddy bear.” Sungyeol then adds “And I miss my coffee maker!” Others include “I miss my banana pillow!” “And my bamboo rattan!” and many more, everyone bragging about their own stuffs. The manager has no choice but to let them go “Finish 3 rounds of your dance routine and you can go back.” They continue to whine but the manager just walks away. (NOTE: This is “the manager” number 2. They have 2 managers. “The manager” number 1 stays in Seoul and “the manager” number 2 follows them to Japan.)

 

“My baby!! I miss you so much!!” Sungyeol runs towards the kitchen and hug his coffee maker.  Everyone else walk towards the living room that only has the new couch while other stuffs are still inside the box next to the wall. Not caring about it, Woohyun goes to his room. He then shouts “Sunggyu hyung, come here quick!” “Whyyy?” He follows Woohyun’s orders. “Ehh, who cleaned up my stuffs?” Sunggyu starts to wonder. “Ohh hyung our room is also clean. Our clothes are already inside the closet.” Hoya and Dongwoo tell as they walk towards Sunggyu’s (and Woohyun’s) room.  

Meanwhile, the maknaes hear what the elders say and quickly go to their room, expecting the same thing as what their hyungs say. They then look towards each other, feeling weird, as their stuffs are still inside the box. Well, except for Sungyeol. That makes them feel even weirder. “Hyung, but our room is…our stuffs…my stuffs…are still inside the box,” Myungsoo exclaims. Everyone starts to gather around the biggest room. “But then, my stuffs, even my coffee, are well organized.” Sungyeol scratches his head.

“HYUNGGGGGGG!!!” They start to call their manager to come to them. “What’s wrong?” “Hyung, who cleaned up our stuffs?” The manager stutters while answering “M-Me, o-oooff course. Who else?” “Don’t lie to us, you can’t even fold clothes well.” Hoya knows his manager quite well. “Yahh, I did it for hours! And this is what I get from you?” The manager tries to covers up. “I still don’t believe you.” Sungyeol pouts, wanting to know the truth. “Sungyeol ah, who else know that you likes to put coffee inside your wardrobe and drawers? You told me that before right?” “Hmm, that’s true…but hyung…” the manager stops him by saying “I still haven’t finished unpacking Myungsoo’s and Sungjong’s stuffs. And after I’m done with your room, I’ll move to the living room and lastly to the kitchen.” (This is manager number 1)

“Yahh, you said you want to rest, should I tell hyung (the manager number 2) that you want to go back to practice?” The manager tries to threaten them, after seeing them playing around instead of resting. “Nooooo hyung! Okayy we’re going to sleep now.” Sunggyu then starts to yell saying “Yahh everyone, go to sleep now or else….” “Or else what, hyung?” Woohyun challenges him. “Nam Woohyun, you’re first. Come with me!” He pulls Woohyun’s ear and brings him towards their room. “Ahh hyung, it hurts!” He warns the others before closing the door “Hurry up, go to sleep!” Soon, the dorm is quiet.

 

-----------------------------

Having plenty of rest yesterday, they have to practice for quite a long time today. So they (sort of) spend their time inside the practice room for the whole day. They are also having lunch and dinner there.

 On the other side, in Infinite’s dorm, you are currently arranging Sungjong’s stuffs. He has a lot of pink and cute things. His clothes are pink too. Well, some of them. ‘Hmm this member must be a bit girly’. Then you found some foods inside the box. The manager told you that he likes to put food in his bags and room, scared he’ll be hungry at nights so he can just munch something from his room. You go ‘Did he really munch on this at night?’ after you found few packs of ramen behind all those chocolates.

 

-----------------------------

Sungjong opens the door and walks towards the couch and he finds the manager (number 1), sleeping. He then hears someone inside someone’s room so he quickly go towards his room since his room is the nearest to the living room. When he reaches his room, he found a girl (or maybe woman, urm young adult?) in his room, touching his stuffs.

 “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Sungjong screams at the door.

“AAAAAAAA!” You are surprised by it so you scream too, while turning your body towards Sungjong.

“Who are you?” Sungjong asks. “What are you doing here!!!” He freaks out. “Hyungggggg!”

The manager woke up by the screams inside the house. He then hears Sungjong screaming and react ‘Oh shoooot!!’ “Sungjong, what are you doing here? Why are you not at the practice room?” The manager comes towards you and then asks “Are you okay?” in which you respond back “Yeahhh I’m okay.” The manager brings him to the living room and starts asking him questions, avoiding his questions about you. You continue doing your job while mumbling “Sungjong? Ohh so that’s him. And this is his stuffs.” “His screams is louddddd, even I was surprised by it.”

 

“Hyung, the members bullied me and get mad at me because I didn’t dance synchronize with them. They also didn’t give me my dinner. So I got sulk and came back home.” ”Hyung, who is she? I’m pretty sure she’s not one of the coordi noonas. I’ve never seen her before.” “Promise me you won’t say anything about this noona to the members okay???? Or...or I’ll kill your teddy bear.” The manager talks in a serious face. Sungjong feel scared and made a promise saying he will to the manager.

Wow, he looks….pretty. Even prettier than me’ you thought while looking at his face. And Sungjong looks back at you asking “So you’re the one that clean up our stuffs? I knew it. Hyung is the worst liar ever” I just laugh seeing him talking to the manager. The manager then gives you some signals, asking you to leave, as he is afraid that Sungjong will ask you a lot of question. “Sorry to make you scream earlier, I got to go now. Nice meeting you.” You smile at him while he answers “Ahhh urmm noona, can I just know your name? pleaseeee.” You couldn’t stand at him begging (especially in a cute way) so you just say “Just call me A. A noona. Bye!” And you leave the apartment.