It all starts with...

100 Days Of A Maid

 

You wake up at 5am in the morning, wash yourself up, hanging your clothes outside, cleaning the small room of an apartment of yours, making breakfast and packing lunchbox for yourself. That's your everyday routine ever since you moved to Seoul for your studies a year ago. 

 

"Ahhhh, another busy day of mine starting now," saying to yourself, finishing with "Hwaiting!" before starting your journey.

 

Currently you are doing part time jobs here and there because you need money to pay for your college fees. You lost your scholarship as you didn't manage to achieve 3.8 of your total grades for the whole year. Yours was...........3.75. And because of that 0.05 point, you could not continue your studies. The fees are expensive.

 

Currently, you have 2 jobs; one at a laundry shop starting at 9am till 2pm; another one starting at 3pm till 8pm as a cleaner of a wealthy family (they are living in a penthouse).

 

"Good morning ahjumma!!" You speaks as you push the shop's door.

"Ahh, good morning! You look so colourful today!!" The owner smiles after seeing you in a rainbow loose tshirt and white skinny pants together with your boots on.

You laugh happily and not long after that you start with your work. There's not much clothes to be ironed today unlike yesterday. Yesterday was hectic. You finished at 2.30pm and barely reached the penthouse on time. For today, it is vice versa. By 1pm, you finished everything even after you did few rounds of washing the clothes using the washing machines. 

 

You left the shop early and stopped by at the park to have your lunch. "I feel like today is a good day for me." The weather is really nice today, and you finish your first work early, and you get to eat your lunch normally. You keep on grinning while stuffing yourself some kimbap that you made earlier this morning.

 

"They are moving out and going to live here!" You overheard from your employer's daughters as they were talking loudly from the living hall.

"I hope they will live near us. Maybe on the floor below us since it is empty!" "That would be awesome! I can't believe it!" You keep on listening to what they are talking about. As to what you have been hearing so far, boyband Infinite is going to move to somewhere near here. And your first thought is...

"Infinite? Isn't there a member who has this really small eyes, or is it the one that sings most of the song?" You keep on confusing between Infinite and Teen Top. Heaps of questions suddenly popping on your head asking whether is this member bla bla bla and that member is bla bla bla. 

 

After you are done with your work, your curiousity level rises up as you pass by the level below the penthouse where you works. Your jaws dropped as you see a note posted on the door. It says "Woolim Entertainment ∞"

 

After a while, you started to smile widely and says "Today really is a good day for me!"