She's cute~

100 Days Of A Maid

 

“Woah, her accent is really cute!” I mutter to myself when I see her teaching Dongwoo for the right pronunciation. I have been looking (or maybe staring) at her for quite a long time. When she laughs, I can’t help but to look at her more. And then I smirk kkkkkkkkk

“Myungsoo-ssi…” She looks at me. I stop smirking.

“Y-Yes?” Why am I stuttering…

“Try saying ‘I will work hard!’” Oh she didn’t realize I was looking at her. She leans towards me, wanting to hear me say that. With her eyes widen.

Aii wirll wolkeu haaddeu??” Urghhh what is that……my stupid Korean accent.

“Hehehehe remember what I said yesterday? Take out those ‘eu’ at the back. I don’t need to hear it,” she explains to me after she laughed at my accent, making me to say those words again.

Aii wirl wolk haad?” Ohh I think this is okay.

“Much better! Now, change the ‘lllllll’ to ‘rrrrrrrrr’.” Ha! Told you she says I’m good, lalala oh is she waiting for my answer?

Aii wirr worrrrrrrk harrrrrrrd?” Damn it, my tongue is twisted now! It’s so hard!

“One last trial. ‘I willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll work hard~’,” she says with her tongue up at the ‘will’ word.

III willllllllllllllll worrrrrrrk harrrrd…” I copied her kekeke

“There you go! Hehehe” She gives me an eye smile and hugs me. Wait, she’s hugging me? RIGHT NOW? OUHHHHH WHAT IS AIR…..

 

“Yahhhh yahhh Myungsoo, let her go now!!!” I hear the members’ voice now. I quickly remove my hands from her back, releasing the hug. I didn’t even realize when did I put my hands on her back -.-

_ _ _ _ said earlier that if the members did a great job then she’s going to hug them… So I guess, I’m doing well now? So far, only Dongwoo hyung, Hoya hyung and I myself got a hug from her. Kkkkkk I smirk again.

“Ohh, haha sorry,” I make an awkward laugh. She smiles and then turns back at them and acts like nothing happens. And now she’s teaching Woohyun hyung. Uhh his pronunciation is much worse than me. I feel better now, because I think she’s not going to hug him. I still have my eye on her, watching her secretly without the members knowing about it. She laughs when she hears our Korean accent, she said it was adorable. Nahhh, you’re much more adorable than those words…….wait what did I just think…

 

“Ohh, I think I should go home now.” Ahh it’s time already? But…it’s still early.

“Another round, please noona?” Yes Sungjong, go ahead with your aegyo, she always loves it!

“I’ll come back tomorrow and we’ll continue okay?” I can see she avoids the aegyo, huh.

“But it’s still early.” I said. Yeah I said that. The members then joins me hahaha we must win!

“Oppas, you have recording tomorrow and I need to make sure that you get some rest! Now go to sleep!” She points towards our rooms.

“Ahhh noooooooo” “I need to learn more words!”  “We can always sleep later when we’re in the van or at the recording station waiting for our turn“ “Yeah, we always do that!” “Come on _ _ _ _” The members are whining, making the dorm sounds like a night market.

“You are going to sleep or I’m not giving you breakfast.” Noooooooooooo……..

“Awhhh not again……”

“ANDDDD probably dinner. I was thinking of having kimchi stew for dinner tomorrow night. ALONE.”

“Yahhhh kids! You better go to sleep now! Go go go!” Sunggyu pats the members’ butts, including me, and pushing us towards our room. How can she always win this fight? She always knows our weakness. Kimchi stew is our favorite dish! When she cooked it the other day, we can’t help but to think of our mom’s cooking. It tasted so awesome I begin to my lips eventually. I look at the members and they seem to be having the same feeling as I am too.

“You guys are really good boys. I might consider in becoming your fan soon hehehe” She’s putting on her shoes right now. Please don’t go……….

“We’ll see about that!” Dongwoo hyung grins at her. She just smiles.

“I’ll be going now! See you tomorrow morning! Have a nice dream~” She waves at us.

“Take care. Come early tomorrow! I’ll try my very best to convince you to become our fan,” Woohyun hyung grins too. Being greasy is really him………..

 

 

I can’t sleep. I look at the window and looks like it’s hmm raining? Or maybe pouring… The dorm is super quiet now. It’s only more or less than 10 minutes since _ _ _ _ left though. I look to my left and right, and I see both Sungyeol and Sungjong are sleeping. I wake up and my bed squeaks. I walk pass Sungyeol and he mutters “Myungsoo….is that you…why are you awake…” still closing his eyes.

“Uhh, hyung, I’ll be back. I need some water. Shhh go to sleep~” I coo him and he just lets out “hmmm~” and goes back to his dreamland.

“I wonder if _ _ _ _ has already reach her home,” you talk to yourself in the kitchen. She says it takes her about twenty minutes or so to get to our dorm from her house. I look at the wall clock and calculate…..it’s been fifteen minutes since she left so is that means she’s still outside? And it’s still pouring! I remember her always bringing a cap but not an umbrella.

 

I’m currently inside the elevator going down wearing all black; from hoodie, to sweatpants, shoes, cap, and to face mask. Ohh not to forget, a black umbrella too. I poke my head out a bit when the elevator door opens, seeing if there’s any fangirl outside the building, just in case. Seeing that it is clear, I open my umbrella when I go outside the building. I start to walk through the pavement and then I realize I am getting a little bit far from the dorm so I decide to walk back. I turn left and I see a bus stop. And there’s a girl sitting there, looking drenched and cold. Because the light is a bit dim, I can’t see her appearances clearly. I don’t know why but I have a feeling that I should go check up on her. So I cross the road.

“Miss, are you okay?” I tap her shoulder using my right hand. She looks up on me. She’s wearing a face mask and a cap, so I can only see he eyes.

“Myungsoo….oppa?” The girl says. How can she know me…..oh wait…I’m Infinite L, of course people know me. Especially a girl like her. But…..but I’m wearing a face mask and a cap right now, how can she recognize me…..unless….she…..she’s…

 

“_ _ _ _ ssi?”

 

--------------------------------------

Okay first of all, I know you guys must be feeling weird/confused reading this chapter. This chapter is actually a Myungsoo's point of view chapter :P Why did I only mention this now? Because I want you to go read it again miahahahah XDD

I decided to make this chapter a little bit different so yeah......I still haven't decided to continue using Myungsoo's POV or change back Author's POV. You can also comment though, saying which one you'd like to be for my next chapter.

Because you guys have been acting really nice commenting here, i would like to tell you that i'll explain more about Myungsoo in the next chapter. Why does he loves looking at her.... what does his smirk means....... Why did he go out to find her? DOES MYUNGSOO LIKE HER? I DON'T KNOW XD

 

I would like to wish Merry Christmas to you whom are celebrating, let's just say that this is a present from me to you okay? Btw, i don't celebrate Christmas :)

P/s: I wrote this since 2am, and it's pass 4am right now~ I'm going to my hometown today so i can't update during that time. uhhh COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~