Sick.

100 Days Of A Maid

 

Ahhhh, why must it be drizzling?’ You mutter when you are wearing your cap and face mask and head out of the building. You start brisk walking and that’s when a car passes by you and the water from the road splashes on your clothes and body. HOW AWESOME. The driver of the car drives really fast that you can’t chase after it. You then see a bus stop across the road. Yes, I need some shelter right now, you say to yourself while crossing the road.

The bust stop is empty. You start to clean your clothes while cursing alone at the bloody driver who passed by you earlier. Then suddenly the wind blows and you tremble by the sudden coldness on your skin. You decided to sit down and wrap your hands on your body, trying to make yourselves warm. It’s still drizzling so you decided to wait there for few more minutes, putting your head down. Suddenly, someone taps your shoulder and says “Miss, are you okay?” You look up. He’s wearing all black colored clothes. What is he doing here?

“Myungsoo….oppa?” You look at his eyes. Yup, it’s him. He’s must be startled at me knowing it’s him.

“_ _ _ _ ssi?” Myungsoo widen his eyes. You take off your face mask and nod.

“Yup it’s me. What are you doing here oppa?” You look around to see if there are people nearby. Glad no one is here.

“Oh, I’m just....WHY ARE YOU LOOKING PALE?” He cups your face with both of his hands, trying to warm you up. You jerk up by his sudden action and his cold hands.

“I-I am? Nahhh the light is dim, and you can’t see me properly. I’m not pale.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Now answer my question. Why are you here? You should be sleeping right now.”

“I can’t sleep, and it’s raining. Reminds me of you who doesn’t have an umbrella. And you look wet.”

“Well, yeah. Oh, now that the rain has stopped, I’m going back to my house and you’re going back to yours.” You stand up and he steps back.

“I’ll send you back home.” He opens up his umbrella.

“You have early schedule tomorrow, and I don’t want you to get sick. Now go home,” You suddenly push him to cross the road and going to the way to his dorm.

“Why are you the one sending me right now? I’m supposed to send you.”

“I’ll be fine; I really don’t want you to get in trouble and sick.” You keep pushing him until it is near to his apartment building.

“Okay okay I can walk back by myself, you should go back now. Take this umbrella or else I’m going to follow you to your house.” He turned his head to the right, trying to look at you. You nod and stop pushing him.

“Go back to sleep. I’ll see you tomorrow!” You take the umbrella and turn back and start walking back home. Fifteen minutes later you reach your small home. You quickly take a shower and clean yourself. When you get out of bathroom, you realize that you have a running nose and a slight fever. Without wasting time, you lie on your bed and quickly fall asleep.

 

-Next morning-

You are awake by the sound from your phone. Your alarm goes off and it seems like someone has been calling you. Your head is throbbing and you can’t get up. You grab your phone and check it.

 

5 missed calls from Sunggyu oppa

1 text from Sunggyu oppa

 

You open the text and read it.

From: Sunggyu oppa

Time: 6:30AM

Are you okay? Called you 3 times but you didn’t answer. Anyway, just wanted to tell you that you don’t have to come this morning, we’re leaving early today~

You look at the time, and it’s already 8:00AM!!!!  You freak out as the message was sent more than hour ago and you just realized it. You try to get up but you can’t. Seeing that you can’t make it to your work at the laundry shop, you call the ahjumma. However, your voice didn’t come out so you text her.

To: Ahjumma

Time: 8:30AM

Ahjumma, I’m sorry but I don’t feel well to go to work today. I’m having headache and I can’t get up. My voice didn’t come out when I called you that’s why I have to text you. I’m really sorry. I’ll be fine by tomorrow.

 

The ahjumma replies you back saying that it’s okay, and says that you need to rest and eat medicine and hoping that you’ll get well soon. After reading that message, you continue to sleep until 2PM.

 

The pain is lessening after you take the painkillers. But because of the hot sun, you struggle a bit with your walking as you’re making your way to the penthouse. You feel glad when you reach the penthouse because the house is always cooling. You work like normal although your head throb sometimes. When you finish work, you go down to the boys’ dorm and enter the house. It is dark, meaning they still haven’t come back.

The house is dirty as usual. After picking up the clothes on the floor, wash the dishes, sweep and mop the floor, you decide to take a rest for a while. You lie down on the couch without realizing you are taking a short nap. After a while, you hear their voice from the door so you slowly get up and meet them.

“Ohh, you’re here! We’re hungry!!!” The members are shouting from the front door.

“Sorry, I didn’t cook earlier. Now, what do you want to eat?” You try to smile weakly. Oh your head throb again.

“It’s okay, we can wait. You can cook anything. We’re—omo, what is that?” Sungjong puts his hand to his mouth.

“What’s what?” You ask dumbfounded.

“Yahhh your nose…….is bleeding.” Woohyun shouts.

“Oh really?” You touch your nostrils. Then you see blood on your hand.

“Ohhh, it’s nothing. I’ll clean it up.” You quickly go to the sink and wash your nose. Suddenly, your vision black out and you can only see black right now………..and you feel like flying………………

 

 

--------------------------------------------

*BOWS 2983746297856 TIMES* OMG I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner. I was busy with stuffs, NYE, hometown, outstation, class/college (yes I've started my new semester yesterday) and most of the time, Tumblr. Yes, I've made a new tumblr and It's all about kpop stuffs and i've been posting a lot over there. Meaning I've been abandoning my fics here. omgggggg *slaps myself* so i'm gonna ask you to follow me on tumblr and tell me to update. PLEASE DO THAT, THANK YOU.

 

I decided to brought forward about the thing that I told you on my previous chapter about Myungsoo's behaviour and feelings(??) This chapter is an Author POV. Don't worry, you'll get your answer soon^^ Ohh I have class in 6 hours time ~_~ Thank you for still subscribing and reading my fanfic :) COMMENTS! :D

Happy New Year btw! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU GUYS *hugs*