Thinking of them.

100 Days Of A Maid

 

 “Yah wake up!!!!!” Sungyeol wakes them up with his dolphin scream. He knocks on his hyungs door and wakes them up. The members either push him away, or roll themselves to the other side, practically avoiding Sungyeol. Everyone feels like slapping Sungyeol because of his unpleasant voice early in the morning.

“What’s up Sungyeol?” Hoya opens up his eyes while yawning. “Breakfast is ready.” Sungyeol smiles at him. “What?” Hoya is still half asleep while hearing it. “I know you heard me. Breakfast is ready!” His tone is higher than before. “Right. Let me shower first.” He grabs his towel. “Btw Yeolie ah, take off that make up and go take your shower please.” He then closes the bathroom door.

Was it really obvious? Aishhhh I was in a hurry.’ Yeolie touch his face again. He didn’t bother Dongwoo because he knows he would never succeed in waking him up in the morning. He goes back to the other hyung’s room.

 

“Sunggyu hyung, are you up??” He sees Sunggyu who is sitting on his bed. “Yah Sungyeol, why did you make such a loud noise early in the morning?” “Breakfast is here. Noona sent it earlier. Hyung are you awake or not?” “I am now. Why?” “Uhh, nothing. It’s just that your eyes are kinda confusing to me. It’s so small that I can’t differentiate whether you are sleeping or not.” He then lets out his dolphin giggles.

 

“DO YOU WANNA DIE?” Sunggyu stands up.

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaa!” Sungyeol runs to his room. He continues to wakes the others up and after a moment, he gets tired and stops waking them up “Ahhhh whatever, they will wake up when they are hungry. I’m going to eat now.” Shortly after that, Hoya joins Sungyeol in the kitchen. “Yahh, didn’t I tell you to take off the make up and hit the shower?” Sungyeol just grins. Hoya pulls the box away from him and says “Remember the rules that we made?” “You must shower before you eat. All right, all right, I know.” Sungyeol whines and goes to his room.

“Hyung, I’m using your bathroom. Sungjong seems to be taking his time applying some ‘make up’ in our bathroom and I know it will take him forever to get out from it,” Sungyeol shouts. “I CAN HEAR THAT HYUNG! And I’m not putting up make up!!!” Sungjong shouts from the bathroom.

Sunggyu comes towards the kitchen, looking at the dining table. Hoya asks “Showered?” Sunggyu replies “Yup,” while taking a seat. “Good. Woohyun hyung?” “He’s in the bathroom now.” “Take one. Seems like she made us lunch too,” Hoya says, looking at the fried rice. Sunggyu eats one kimbap and then he looks at Hoya, “Awesome right? I know.” Hoya responds. Sunggyu nods. Then he begins to stuffs more kimbaps while closing his eyes, trying to feel the sensation of the kimbap.

 

Soon, Sungjong and Woohyun join them at the kitchen, eating the kimbap and both of them show up a positive reaction towards it. “I never know a late night snack would taste so good for breakfast.” They always eat kimbap after they finished practice. Sungyeol then comes and Hoya says “Yahh, we almost eat your kimbap.” “Noooooooo!” “Should we eat Myungsoo’s kimbap then?” Sunggyu wants more. Sungyeol stops him “Noona said that you can’t eat other’s part.” “You met her?” Woohyun eats his last kimbap while asking Sungyeol.

“I opened the door for her earlier this morning.” Sungyeol explains. “Hyung, I think…..she’s poor” Sungyeol continues. “Noona is poor? How do you know?” Sungjong asks. “She’s working right now, at a place where we don’t know. Only after lunch time, she goes to the penthouse above and works there. Then she’ll come here. I think she needs money.” “That means she has 3 jobs? Wow.” Hoya slightly drops his jaw after saying that.

 

----------------------------

“I’m so sorry again for coming here late. I promise I won’t do that again.” You say sorry to the ahjumma .”It’s okay, you were only late for 15 minutes anyways.” After you finish your work at the laundry shop, you walk towards the park and take out your lunch box. While eating your kimbap, you suddenly think about the members, ‘I wonder if they already eat it….’ ‘What if they didn’t like it?’ ‘I’m pretty sure it’s already in the garbage can’ you mutter to yourself.

 

At the penthouse, you are cleaning up Suji’s room, Minji’s younger sister. Suji has a lot of teddy bears and dolls here and there. Considering her as a little girl, her room is always messy. Color pencils everywhere, books are opened up. Her closet is full with pink colored dresses and clothes. It suddenly reminds you of that member who has his closet full with purple colored clothes, and another member with checkered shirts. “Well, at least she is still young, but they are not.” You hang her dress and close the closet.

You go out and head to the living room. You then see Minji and her friends trolling over some male groups on the TV. One of her friends screams “Sungjong is sooooooo cute!!!!!” “Sungjong?” You then look at the TV and see Sungjong doing some aegyo while other members just sit beside him, smiling and laughing. ‘Wow they are famous,’ you thought. You walk towards the table where the pictures of the family are placed there along with a vase of flowers in the middle and you begin to wipe the frames.

“Naekkeo haja, nega neol saranghae, eo? Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jilge~” ‘Be mine, I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay? I’ll take care of you until the end~’ You translate the lyrics to english, that’s what you usually do when you hear to Korean songs. You look at the TV watching them dancing to their song while singing.  As you are not looking while wiping, one of the frames slides to the side of the table and eventually fall on the floor. “Shooot,” you speak as you kneel down to pick up the frame that has fell.

“What happened?” Minji turns to see me. “Sorry, one of them fell down. But it didn’t break, luckily.” You feel relieve because there’s a carpet lying on the floor. “Good for you. Ahhh I miss the dance break part!” She quickly turns her head back to the TV. Finishing with the table, you wipe the windows next.

 

You go out from the penthouse, and start to think of what to do next. ‘Hmm I’ve been thinking about them for three times today, what’s wrong with me?’ Then you remember about preparing dinner for them. “Urghhh, now I have to buy the groceries first, as there’s nothing in that apartment (-.-)“ You walk to the grocery store, and start to think of what to buy. Then you head back to the apartment, and start cooking.

You clean up the living room while waiting for the stew to be cooked. You take out a bamboo pillow(?) or rattan or whatever from the box. You start to mutter to yourself ‘What is this? Why are they keeping having weird stuffs inside this house…’ Soon, the corner of the living room is full with the members’ stuffs. From a little fan, to dumbbells. The manager then sniffs as he says “Hmm, smells good.” “Dinner’s ready!” You then run to the kitchen to see the stew is already boiled.

“Annyeong, we’re back!!!!!” Sungjong exclaims as he opens the door. Then he sees you, freaked out while holding their shoes “Thanks for startled me.” You say as you continue to arrange their shoes according to the size, type, and colors.

“Woahhh, I smell something amazing from the kitchen!“ “Dinner time!”