I have scars.

100 Days Of A Maid

 

-Next morning-

You are on your way to the dorm. You still have that apologetic look for what had happened yesterday. Your right hand is holding the ingredients for today’s meal. Yes, you’re going to cook something luxurious again for them. To make up what you had done to them yesterday. In the mean time, you are thinking of what to say to them. What if they don’t forgive you?

You startle when you arrive at the dorm to see the members of Infinite already waiting for you at the door. Without saying anything, they pull you gently inside the house and bring you towards the couch in the living room. ‘Okay, did anything happen again or something?’ you thought when you look at each of them after sitting on the couch. ‘Or maybe they don’t want me to work anymore!!!!’ You feel scared showing a little bit of worry on your face. Suddenly, they kneel in front of you.

 

“Oppas, waeyo?” You finally manage to speak.

Sunggyu then starts to sing. Wait what? SING? Yessss you heard that right. But it sounds lovely, and you can hear the other member’s voices too. It is so beautiful. They sing in which the lyrics has 바보(babo) = fool words in it. So are they more like apologizing right now? YES.

 

(A/N : They are singing to Epik High - 바보(fool). They actually did a cover and you can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PqzlzNW2gs)

오늘도 난 바보처럼 아무말도 못해 (Once again, like a fool, I can’t say anything)

이 제자리에 서있죠 (I stand still here)

미안하단 말도 아무말 못하고 (Unable to say that I’m sorry or anything at all)

난 그대로 멈춰있죠 (I just stand still, stopped)

오늘도 난 바보처럼 다가가지 못해 (Like a fool, I can’t approach you)

이 제자리에 서있죠 (I stand still here)

미안이란 말 그 흔한말도 못하는 바보 바보 바보 (I, who can’t say those simple and common words, ‘I’m sorry,’ am a fool, a fool, a fool)

오늘도 제자릴 걸었네 숨은멈추고 생각이 서두네 (Once again, today, I walked in place. My breath stops and thoughts haste, falter)
신발끈을 매는법을몰라 헤매는 아이처럼 내맘이 성급해 (My heart hastens like a kid who doesn’t know how to tie his shoes)
너와 내끈을 어긋내고 바보처럼 겁을 내도 (Even when I (forcibly) cross the ties that are ‘you’ and ‘me’, and am afraid like a fool,)
에코처럼 갔다 왔다만 하고 말을 못해. (I just move back and forth like an echo, and can’t speak at all,)
 (미안하다고) (That I’m sorry)

멀리서 서서있어 뒤돌아 보진 않을까 (I stand far away, hoping that you will turn around)

멈춰있어 여기서 (바보처럼) (I’m here, stopped (like a fool))

멀리서 서서있어 뒤돌아 보면 땅을봐 (I stand far away, if you turn, I start at the ground)

멈춰있어 여기서 (I’m here, stopped)

 

난 네 앞에만 서면 잘가던 시간도 딱 멈춰 (When I am in front you, even the fluent time stops)

할 말은 많지만 싫다 말할까 심장도 날 걱정해 (I have lots to say, but you might say ‘no’ or not like it at all. Even the heart worries for me)

그래서 늘 빙빙돌려 확인해 어딘지 (So, always I turn the words around, never to the point, and check where I am)

네맘은 언제가 돼야 나란 역에 편히 기대서 쉴지. (When would your heart finally rest in a station of ‘I’?)

멀리서 서서있어 뒤돌아 보면 땅을봐 (I stand far away, if you turn, i start at the ground)

멈춰있어 여기서 (바보처럼) (I’m here, stopped (like a fool))

멀리서 서서있어 뒤돌아 보진 않을까 (I stand far away, hoping that you will turn around)

멈춰있어 여기서 (I’m here, stopped)

 

I need you girl

I need you girl

I need you girl 그 아무말도 못하는 나지만 (though I’m that person who can’t say a word to you)

I need you girl (I need you girl)

I need you girl (I need you girl)

I need you girl yeah 그저 바보처럼 너의 바보처럼 (just like a fool, personal fool)

 

바 보 같은 나 (I am such a fool) 바 보 같은 나 (I am such a fool) 바 보 같은 나 (I am such a fool) 바 보 같은 나(I am such a fool) 바 보 같은 나 (바 보 같은 나) (I am such a fool (I am such a fool)) 바 보 같은 나 (바 보 같은 나) (I am such a fool ((I am such a fool)) 바 보 같은 나 (바 보 같은 나) (I am such a fool ((I am such a fool)) 바 보 같은 나 (바 보 같은 나) (I am such a fool ((I am such a fool))

(Author note: I changed some parts of the lyrics. “I love you” is replaced with “I’m sorry.” Wouldn’t it be weird if they sing “I love you” instead O.o Well, although some parts still doesn’t really make sense, just get to the point where they are the babos cuz they played around yesterday and made you mad)

“Oppas…..” You speak when they finish singing the song.

“Forgive us?” Sungyeol pouts a little bit.

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee,” Sungjong gives you his best aegyo by enlarging his eyes (and he practically looks like this O.O)

“Oppas, I’m sorry too.” You start to cry.

“Uhhh, don’t cryyyyy! We promise we won’t play around again,” Sunggyu panics a bit, not sure what to do. But Myungsoo is fast; he grabs some tissues and starts to wipe your tears. Huh that mysterious guy

“I’m sorry. I just don’t want the same thing to happen again.”

“Same thing?” They ask the same question towards you. You nod and slowly pull your right side of jeans to reveal your right leg. There are some scars on your leg. All of them are surprised to see that.

“H-How did that happen?” Woohyun asks slowly. You exhale as you begin to tell them.

“When I was small, I played fake-cooking with my best friend. All of them were made of plastic; the pans, spatula, even the ingredients. But after playing for few times, we got bored. And so, we played it in real life using real stove and even real ingredients. We bought the ingredients ourselves; eggs, hams, sausages and stuffs. We had fun cooking it, although it was either burnt or not well cooked. And then there was this time where I was holding the pan, and my hand slipped and it hit my leg. My best friend got hit with the hot oil from the pan. Both of us were in the hospital for more than a week. Lucky me, I hurt my leg only. My friend got hurt at all parts of her body. From chest to leg; and her arms too. Her skin was badly damaged. Her family hated me ever since it happened and they moved away to the other part of the world and I never saw her until now. I lost a friend. My very best friend. If I were to meet her again, I don’t even know what to do or say. How sorry I am. And then yesterday when I saw you guys, I can’t help but went mad. I was scared that it would happen again, which already did, and you would ended up like me.” you look at Sungyeol’s and Woohyun’s hand after wiping your tears away.

“I am—I mean we are sorry to hear that story from you. We promise that we won’t do it again. See, my hand is fine now. Yeolie’s too,” Woohyun shows at you his hand and then he points to Sungyeol’s hand. The red mark is still there though.

“Why didn’t you go and see a doctor? I shall treat your hands, come here.” You pull both oppas to the dining table and find the first aid kit on the cabinet near it. You begin to put some alcohol on Sungyeol’s hand.

“I told you we are fine—ouch! Aaaaaaaa,” Sungyeol whines when you brush the cotton buds at his hands.

“Is this fine? Huh? You should get some rest since you don’t have a schedule.” You finish wrapping the bandage on his hand. Then you start to touch Woohyun’s hand and begin to treat it the same way.

“Done! Uhhh did I forget to do something? What was it?” You scratch your head when you finish with it.

“Noona, can we eat breakfast today?” Sungjong asks from the living room.

“Oh breakfast!! I forgot about it! Haha sorry, I’m on my way!!” You rush to the kitchen and begin to cook breakfast.

 

“So, is that why you always wear pants and jeans and not shorts and skirts?” Woohyun asks you.

“Yes.” You put the breakfast on a plate.

“What about dress and gowns?”

“Errr I don’t wear those too,” you give him a chuckle.

“Was it hurt? Your leg?”

“Truth is, yes it hurts like hell and I feel like cutting my leg cuz it’s so troublesome and ugly.” He gives you a shocking look. Others who hear it are more likely enlarging their own eyes too. You then laugh loudly.

“HAHAHA I’m just kidding. At first it was, but the pain was reduced slowly. Actually, I don’t really remember it. What matter is that I still have my leg and I’m not gonna cut it, okay.” you continue laughing at him. Why is he so curious about it?

“Now eat before it gets cold,” you put the plates on the dining table and ask them to come and have breakfast.