Three days...

100 Days Of A Maid

 

The next three days passed quickly. You moved on to the next room which was slightly bigger than the first one. You took 2 days just for Sunggyu’s stuff and 1 day for Woohyun’s.  2 days for Sunggyu’s stuff? All thanks to Sunggyu’s endless clothes and books that he owns. The manager said that the leader has a lot of clothes and he doesn’t want to throw them because each of them has a story behind it. The manager told you he usually wears t-shirts and sweatpants during practice. When you arranged it you found only three (or maybe two) sweatpants. The manager spoke, telling that he seldom washes them and wears it for almost a week. “Ewwwwww he’s so dirty.” That’s all that came out from your mouth.

And then when you moved on to his books, you asked the manager “Did he really read all of the books?” Then you continue “I mean does he even have time to read books?” In which the manager responded “I myself have no idea. I rarely see him neither reading it nor holding books.” ‘Aha! Then all this should be thrown out! Or even better just give it to me. I love books.’ You murmured. You then realized how you missed reading books since you left college.

 

Without noticing the time you kept on reading this one book. The manager came to the room (because he noticed you still haven’t finished cleaning yet) and caught you as you were reading Sunggyu’s book. “Hey what are you doing? I thought you were supposed to arrange the books!” “Oh my god!  I was, arranging, until I found a book and started reading it. I’m so sorry.” You then quickly finished arranging all the books. Thank god your speediness helped you.

“May I know why are you still holding Sunggyu’s book? I thought you hate him?” The manager stops you in the living room. “Well, I only hate him because of his dirtiness.” You said after making the ‘ewww’ face. “Can I borrow this book? Please, I’m already halfway.” “I’ll return it back tomorrow.” The manager wasn’t really sure of what to do at first and after a while he said yes. “Promise I won’t take it as a souvenir!” You shouted at him as you were already 50metres far from him. You waved happily with the book on your hand and headed back home.

 

The next day, you went to the apartment, and saw the manager waiting at the door. His face looked worried. You stopped in front of him, with the book in front of your face. Then you slowly pulled it off your face and said “See, I told you I’ll return it back.” He then showed a sign of relieved and said “I gave you permission just because he wasn’t here, and he won’t notice about it.” You both went inside the house.

Woohyun has a stock of some medicines. He has all kinds of it. The manager told you he wasn’t sick, he just likes being prepared if anything happens. I carefully put it into a drawer, arranging every single bottle neatly. On the next drawer, you put his K-Pop CDs that he got from all sorts of groups, well, mostly girl groups. This reminds you of Minji, where she also has all those CDs, probably having more than him. The difference between them was that Woohyun got it for free, while Minji bought all of it. At first you felt like putting it in a box, but soon changed your mind because you didn’t know what to put inside the drawer. So it would completely be two different things when you open two drawers next to each other.

 

 You sat on the couch. The manager started to ask questions, more like an interview to you. “You are only free during night, so I guess you’re doing something in the morning and afternoon?” I answered “Yeah, I have two jobs. Wait no, three, including this.” You answered all of his questions. “I work at the penthouse above this level before coming here everyday.” “No wonder I see you from the staircase. And you always reach here on time.”

You finally asked him this question “Are you going to pay me? After I’ve finish all 10 days?” He laughed “Of course. I told the company. They were mad actually, because I ‘hired’ you before telling them. They wanted to give you five days, but I told them that would be impossible. They then agreed on ten days as what I suggested.” You finally understood the whole thing and smiles.

“Oh I forgot to tell you yesterday, that you have to come tomorrow morning instead of night.” You then ask why. “They’re coming back to Seoul tomorrow morning.  They will be practicing for few hours before heading home.” “They need rest and sleep. And they must not know about you.” “Will that be okay for you?” “Yeah I’m fine with it. I’ll come around 7am.” “Great!” He said as you smile.

 

-------------------------

*Knock knock* the manager knocks the door, trying to bring you back to the real world. He says “Are you daydreaming?” (Author’s P.O.V.: the story above this is like a flashback for you, recalling what you did on the last three days). You laugh too, and then say “It’s my first time cleaning in the morning, and I can see the room clearly now.”

Feeling happy, you say “I think I need to rearrange some stuffs.” “And I really don’t know where to put these,” pointing towards few cans of coffee. “You need to put it at where his stuffs are at.” “Huh?” “Put one into each of his drawer, one inside the wardrobe, one next to his bed, and the remainders on the table.” “So I guess the coffee maker belongs to this member? Sungjong is it?” “Yes and his name is Sungyeol.” Hiding your embarrassment, you say “And that was what I said before. Sungyeol.”

“He is tall, isn’t he?” “Yeah, but how did u know?” “Easy. His jeans and pants are long, and his t-shirts are slightly bigger and longer than other members.” “He’s the tallest in the group.” “I see. And who’s the shortest?” “Dongwoo.” “You mean the one that likes purple?” “That’s Hoya.” Once again you try to cover yourself up by saying “I mean the one that is in the same room as the one that likes purple. Duhh.” The manager responds “You really have no interest in them do you?” You only laugh.

 

------------------------------

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Someone screams at the door.

“AAAAAAAA!” You are surprised by it so you scream too, while turning your body towards the person.

“Who are you?” He asks. “What are you doing here!!!”