Chapter Seven

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo dragged her all the way to her room and pushed her onto the bed. He stood by the bed with his hands on his waist while glaring at her.

“You’re done flirting with my brother years ago and now you’re flirting in front of me, HUH?!”

Jiyeon flinched and moved backwards, trying to find a support for her back. She moved further and finally found the bed headrest behind her.

“! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A ?!”

Jiyeon shook her head with tears b at her eyes again. *I’m not a . I was only helping the tea plantation.*

Myungsoo stormed closer to her which feared her. She tried to move back but there’s no more space behind her.

In the end, Myungsoo got up on the bed and moved dangerously close to her. “!” He picked up his hand to slap her cheek once.

“YOU WANTED TO FLIRT SO MUCH, DON’T YOU?!”

He slapped her once more on her other cheek. Anger began to take over his whole body. Jiyeon cupped her pained cheeks and cried mercilessly on the spot.

“YOU FLIRT WITH GUYS AND NOW YOU’RE CRYING?!”

He slapped her once more and pulled her hair. He shoved her hair to the back which allowed her face to be shown to him.

“You wanted men to get into you, don’t you? Such a .” Myungsoo smirked and glared right into her eyes.

“I can fulfill your wish then.” He whispered against her lips and smashed his lips on hers after.

Jiyeon held her lips tightly closed together and moved her head about, trying to get the irk feeling off from . It’s her first kiss and she had to receive it this way.

She cried at the thought of the next step from him. It wouldn’t be good and she would soon lose her ity.

Myungsoo shifted down to her neck and bite it harshly.

Jiyeon bit her lips and sobbed at the pain she received from him. She tried to struggle out from his grip but he simply pinned her down on the bed.

He took her clothes off harshly and began to her.

Jiyeon cried the whole process while Myungsoo was simply torturing her. She finally gave up struggling and allowed her kidnapper to touch all over her body, which made her felt dirty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter