Chapter Nineteen

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“LOVEBIRDS! DINNER’S READY!”

Sunggyu’s loud yell could be heard from the living room and that woke the two lovebirds up. Without knowing, the duo fell asleep in the room in each other’s arms.

This time round, it was Myungsoo who woke up first. His eyes found the figure on his chest and right at once, a bright grin was found on his face.

“Baby~ Get up now. We have to eat.”

Jiyeon whined and snuggled deeper into his chest, ignoring him. That action alone let him laughed in happiness.

“Baby~ Come on. We have to eat. Our baby too!”

“Oppa~” Jiyeon whined and rubbed her tired eyes.

“Hmm?”

“Carry me outside.”

Myungsoo could feel his heart bursting at her actions. “Damn it. How could you be so cute?” He got up from the bed and opened his arms widely for her.

“No-no! I want piggy back~”

Myungsoo eyed her playfully with a smile before turning his back to her, “Ja~ Come on up~”

Jiyeon jumped up onto his back and giggled happily, “Go go go~! To the dining room!”

“Let’s go~” He placed her down on the seat which was right beside his and she began drooling just by staring at the dishes on the table.

She could feel her own tummy growling already.

“I’LL EAT WELL~” She started the blessing and began digging into her dinner, leaving the others chuckling madly at her cuteness.

~~~~~

Jiyeon got up early the next morning indeed.

She got ready and changed out of her pajamas and jumped right next to her husband, on the bed, wanting to wake him up.

“Oppa~” She sang as she shook his heavy body, but of course, being a deep-sleeper, that wouldn’t wake him at all.

“OPPA~~~” She tried shaking again but it was of no use.

“This can’t do…”

In the end, she went to the kitchen to get her weapons. After grabbing them, she returned back to the room with a pan and ladle on each of her hand.

“OPPA~” She yelled as she knocked the ladle against the back of the pan, right by his ears. “OPPA~ GET UP!”

No use.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter