Chapter Thirteen

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon-ah…”

Myungsoo whispered into her ears softly to wake her up.

“Jiyeon-ah… Baby…”

Jiyeon moved a little and one of her eyes began to open. Slowly, her right eye opened tiredly too. And a severe headache came to find her.

She clutched onto her head and tried to sit up on the bed with much difficulty. Myungsoo helped her up and made her leaned against the headrest of the bed.

Jiyeon pushed him away with fear in her eyes. Myungsoo saw it and frowned sadly. “Jiyeon-ah… Let me explain, please?”

He decided to confess everything to her, everything about the association.

This time round, Jiyeon didn’t want to hear it. She shook her head harshly and pushed him away. She waved her hands about frantically and continued shaking her head.

Myungsoo gasped in astonishment when he saw how hurt she was. He didn’t care about anything else and sat down beside her to grab her tightly in his embrace.

“Jiyeon-ah… I’m so sorry.” He whispered into her ears softly, continuously and sadly, hoping she would listen to him.

“I’m so sorry, baby.”

Jiyeon stopped struggling and cried in his embrace. She laid her head tiredly against his chest and cried into it.

Myungsoo could only cry with her while her back to calm her down. “I know I’ve let you cry for countless times ever since you’ve arrived. It’s my fault. I promise this will be the last time you cry.” He started his explanation.

“I know what you’re thinking. You think I’m a murderer right? It’s my job, Jiyeon-ah. I received missions from my upper management to kill those who done bad things. I joined this association when I was 18, after my brother died, just to train and look for that .” He cried into her hair and continued while hugging her tighter.

“I swore I never thought of killing you at all. I have no idea why then, but now I know it. I can’t do it. I can’t kill the one I love. When I finally saw the in front of me, I had the urge to kill that . She made me pissed off. She talked about my brother and she stooped you down. She called you names.” Myungsoo sniffed and began to calm down a little, “I have to kill her. My revenge’s heart took over and I couldn’t hold myself back.”

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter