Chapter Twenty-One

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Boss. We’re back.”

Jinsook entered the huge room and bowed his head down to respect the boss of the Dragon Blades Association.

“How was it?”

“Myungsoo hyungnim is dead, boss. We found him in Jeju and drove him to the corner. We managed to push him down the cliff nearby.”

“And the other 6?”

“All done.”

“Great. Go now.”

Jinsook bowed, once again, and left the huge room back to his team.

“Do you think boss will find out?”

Jinsook hissed and glared at the member of his, spilling those words out. “He won’t if we keep our mouth shut. No one will talk about this again, got it?”

“YES, HYUNGNIM!”

Jinsook walked over to the big glass window and stared out to the world. *Hyungnim. Please don’t let boss see you again. I can’t help you by then either.*

~~~~~

On the other hand, once Jinsook stepped foot back in Korea, Myungsoo had already rushed Jiyeon to the hospital nearby.

He shouted for the doctors to help his wife and they rushed her into the emergency ward quickly.

His friends soon arrived and they waited right by his side for the news of their sister-in-law.

“She’ll be fine, Myungsoo.” Sunggyu, being the eldest, tried to comfort him but got silence as a reply instead. He sighed and returned back to his seat while waiting for the doctor to return again.

In no time, after hours of waiting, the doctor finally came out from the theatre.

Myungsoo, of course, was the first one to rush to him. “How’s my wife? HOW IS SHE?! TELL ME!”

The doctor ignored his shake as his friends held Myungsoo back quickly. “Your wife lost an amount of blood but she’s out of danger. She’s fine now but her wrist has been twisted.”

“What?! Her wrist…?” Myungsoo could feel his heart stopped. What will she do when she heard it?

But at least she was out of danger then.

But wait.

“What about baby? OUR BABY!” Myungsoo shrugged his friends off and shook the doctor again once he remembered about the fruit of their love. “HOW IS THE BABY?!”

The doctor let out a small smile and patted his shoulder lightly, “The baby is fine. Your wife managed to protect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter