Chapter Twelve

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon-ah!!!!!”

He searched high and low for the girl he lost but couldn’t see her anywhere.

“JIYEON-AHHHH!!!!!!”

No news. She wasn’t seen at all.

It had been 3 hours in the rain since he’s in the forest, searching for his girl.

He pulled out his phone and tried to call his partners for help but there’s no reception. “DAMN IT!” He raged and ran to a higher area in the forest.

And indeed, there’s a bar of reception found.

He dialed his partners immediately and they managed to pick it up at once.

“HYUNG!”

“Myungsoo-ah! We’ve just reached your villa!”

“HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU? I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Myungsoo yelled into the phone in frustration.

“MYUNGSOO-AH!”

“YEAH HYUNG!”

“WE’RE IN YOUR VILLA NOW!”

Now Myungsoo heard it clearly, only because they yelled into the phone. “OKAY! CLEAR THE BODY NOW!”

“WE’VE GOT IT! WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!” Woohyun yelled back.

“I’M LOOKING FOR JIYEON! SHE RAN INTO THE FOREST!”

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” Sungjong cried. He always knew Jiyeon was innocent but he didn’t dare speak up. He only followed his orders since he’s the youngest.

“SHE SAW ME KILLING THAT ! I’LL EXPLAIN LATER!! HELP ME LOOK FOR HER NOW!”

“I’LL SEND 3 OUT TO HELP YOU!”

“OKAY! MEET AT THE VILLA WHEN SUN’S UP!”

They ended the call just like that. Sunggyu sent out Sungjong, Sungyeol and Woohyun to look for the poor girl and the three were left in the villa to take care of the dead body. They were more expert in doing that since they were quite heartless.

The 4 searchers ran about the forest for another hour while yelling for the poor girl’s name.

Myungsoo looked at his watch and frowned, “one more hour to sunrise! DAMN IT! JIYEON-AH!!!!!!” There’s no help at all since the rain was bringing burden to them.

Just then, he saw a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter