Chapter Twenty

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Together, they went out to all sorts of places in Jeju Island.

With Jiyeon’s demand, Myungsoo brought her all over the island.

They went to horse-riding just like how she wished for. And even took a walk at the beach. He didn’t want her to get sick or wet so he strictly won’t allow her to get into the water.

“But-”

“No buts, baby. It’s for our baby’s good. And you can’t get sick. I have to make sure you are safe.”

That left her speechless.

She had no further words to argue back.

So in the end, they took a long walk down the beach on the soft sand, hand-in-hand.

After getting tired of the walk, Myungsoo brought her over to the market, as promised, and they dug in to so many sorts of street food.

“YUMMMMY!”

Myungsoo wiped the sauce off her lips using her thumb while chuckling madly at her behavior, “You act just like a kid, baby.”

“OPPA!”

Myungsoo raised a brow when he saw how she stopped her food and glared at him. And all he could do was to further.

“Why? You’re not going to eat anymore? Give it to me then!” He attempted to take her share over but Jiyeon shoved them into hurriedly.

“IDD#W%$#!@”

“What?!” Myungsoo giggled in happiness as he passed the cup of water to her, “You shouldn’t eat this fast, baby! Aigoo…”

Jiyeon swallowed her food and glared at him after drinking that cup of water down , “What if you eat my share?!”

That made Myungsoo laughed in amazement again. “You really think I would?!”

Jiyeon nodded her head innocently as she eyed the ahjumma who was cooking in the store.

Myungsoo followed her eyes and smiled in amusement again, “You still want some?”

“YES!”

“Fine fine.” Myungsoo sighed and went over to order her share again before returning back to his seat. “I can’t believe it. You’re such a big-eater.”

“OPPA! I’m eating for two! TWO!” Jiyeon huffed and crossed her arms, turning her back to him.

Myungsoo giggled lightly at her reaction and pulled her chair over to him so that he could place his legs on both of her sides.

“I know. I just love teasing you, baby.”

“Meanie!”

“Yes yes, I’m a meanie.” Myungsoo turned her body back to face the front, so he was looking at her side then. He landed a kiss on the side of her head and smiled happily against it, “I love you.”

Jiyeon could feel her own lips tugging upwards too. “I love you too, oppa.”

“And our baby.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter