Chapter Fifteen

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long chat with her best friend, Jiyeon knew that it was Myungsoo’s partners who went over to get her over.

She rushed over here immediately just to see if she’s okay.

And night fell soon, which meant she had to leave for Seoul. She didn’t tell her parents about her coming over to Jeju Island.

Jiyeon signed another sets of words to Hyomin in which the latter got it immediately. “I’ll tell omma and appa not to be worried, ‘kay? And you better live well here since you chose to. Let’s visit each other soon.” Hyomin hugged her one last time and left for Seoul.

Jiyeon decided to leave the baby and the relationship with Myungsoo out since it would be too troublesome to explain the whole story. More lies would be said and she doesn’t want it.

Myungsoo went over to her immediately and got her tightly in his embrace. “I can’t wait to do this. I missed you, baby.”

Jiyeon giggled shyly and slapped his arms but he wouldn’t let go.

“Oh right, baby. Let me introduce you to my partners. They agreed to stay out of the association too. They decided to stay here with us. They claimed to love this peaceful island here.”

Jiyeon smiled brightly and looked at Myungsoo.

“It’s true. We have more friends with us now.” Myungsoo pecked her lips and scooped her up, not wanting to tire her out.

“They’re over at the games room. Let’s go there now! Beware, my lady, they are a bunch of rowdies.”

Jiyeon raised a brow and looked at him.

“Yes my lady, we have a game room in this villa. Seems like I have to bring you for a tour around the villa hmm?”

Jiyeon smiled in glee and pecked his cheek as a response right before they entered the games room.

“SISTER-IN-LAW AND BABY IS HERE!” The 6 rowdies screamed and cheered once they entered the room. Myungsoo placed her on the couch and stood in front of her protectively.

“Don’t talk too loud! Our baby will be affected!”

“Get away you dickhead! Let me take a look at my sister-in-law and baby.” Sunggyu scoffed and pushed him away. He sat down beside Jiyeon on the couch and looked at her tummy. “Can I touch it? Can I?”

 “NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Myungsoo roared and squeezed himself between Jiyeon and Sunggyu quickly. “No one touches my woman!”

Woohyun sat down on her other side and distracted her over. “Can I? Can I?”

Jiyeon smiled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter