Chapter Eleven

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl was facing him with her back so he couldn’t see who that was though. He wanted to get closer to her and find out who she was but stopped his tracks when she heard her talking to herself.

“This place is huge. Thank God I found here, shouldn’t there be anyone in here?” The girl turned around and Myungsoo frowned when she saw her features.

*She looked familiar…*

The girl walked over to her stuff by the couch and Myungsoo knew who she was at once. He saw the violin on beside her bag and his brain knew where he saw her before.

*Jung Soojung. Why is she here?*

“Damn that teacher. Why must I be the one to be here to perform? It should be that Jiyeon !” Soojung said while taking out her make-up set and fixed her face.

Myungsoo widened his eyes when he heard that. He was about to charge towards her and beat the hell out of her but her next step stopped him from doing so.

Soojung found the huge portrait of the brothers hanging on the wall and went over to stand in front of it after keeping her make-up set.

“Kim… Myung… Jin?”

Myungsoo’s frowned and looked at her behavior. *How the hell did she know my brother?*

“You lived here?! Wow…” Soojung scoffed and crossed her arms while looking at the portrait, “I shouldn’t have let you off, right? I didn’t know you’re rich! I should have pretended not to know the bet and go out with you.” Soojung smirked and walked closer to the portrait. “You were good, no doubt, but you were such a kid.”

Myungsoo’s tightened his fists and glared at the girl with rage in his eyes.

*SHE’S THE ING WHO KILLED MY BROTHER!*

“Your brother looked even better.” Soojung brightened up, “he must be here, right?! Let’s wait for him to come!” She cheered and sat down on the couch, inviting herself into the villa as if it’s her own.

Myungsoo stormed into the villa while throwing imaginary daggers into her. “Jung.  Soo. Jung.”

Soojung looked up from her bag and saw the handsome brother walking towards her, “Hey~ how did you know my name?” She said flirtatiously and stood up from the couch.

“Because you ing killed my brother.”

Soojung frowned and walked back when she saw how dangero

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter