Chapter Six

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Indeed, Myungsoo was gone for a few days.

Jiyeon finally found freedom in the villa. She began to feel bored with nothing to do in the villa and asked the maid for chores to do. Yes, Myungsoo had asked one of the maids to look after his ‘guest’.

“No, it’s okay. Guests shouldn’t do such things.”

*As if I’m a guest to him…*

Jiyeon smiled warmly and took the mop over. She puffed her chest and smirked playfully, as if saying ‘leave it to me!’

The maid giggled and allowed her to do so since she knew by now that she’s stubborn. She then left to do other chores in the villa.

*DING DONG*

Jiyeon’s head wiped up and looked at the maid rushing over to the door. The maid even sent her a wink before opening the door which made her giggled.

“Oh, Junhong?”

Jiyeon raised a brow and looked at the guy who just entered the villa. She recognized him as the guy who came by a few days ago to discuss the plantation with her kidnapper.

“Is sir in?”

The maid shook her head politely, “Not yet. He went back to Seoul to look for workers.”

*Seoul! My hometown! I missed Hyomin and omma and appa…*

“Shouldn’t he be back by now? We’re only in Jeju Island!”

*WE’RE IN JEJU?! But he said we’re not in Korea!!!*

Jiyeon frowned and went out of the house. She looked around the area and frowned. *I really can’t escape, can I? I have no idea where to go too… It’s full of trees and land here.*

“Jiyeon-ssi!” The maid hollered and asked her in, “Come on. I will get scolded if I got you lost.”

Jiyeon smiled back politely and entered the villa willingly. She can’t get the maid in danger after all. She had received lots of help from her these few days.

Jiyeon patted the maid’s shoulder and she looked back with a confused face. “Hmm?”

Jiyeon pointed to Junhong who just left and the maid got it at once, “Junhong? He’s a worker in the tea plantation. It’s having a difficult time now since we’re lack of manpower. So sir had been gone to get workers back.”

Jiyeon brightened up at those words. She r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter