Chapter Seventeen

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night time already and they finally finished the mini reception held at the same tea plantation.

The couple got back to the villa and Myungsoo helped her out from her dining gown. “Baby, do you know how beautiful you are?”

Jiyeon smiled sweetly and pecked his cheek as a reply.

“Do you want to do it?!” Myungsoo asked suddenly, surprisingly her, and earned himself a light smack on his chest.

“You’re getting red. I’ll take it as you want to!” Myungsoo laughed and carried her up after he had taken off her dress. He placed her down on the bed and hovered above her, “do you want to do it?”

Jiyeon looked down shyly and touched her tummy.

“Don’t worry baby, I’ve checked up the internet and they said it’s alright to do it even you’re pregnant.”

Myungsoo laughed at her even redder cheeks and pecked it softly. “So?”

Jiyeon finally nodded her head in response.

“Do you know you’re so y in those dresses? I’m fighting myself to eat you up since the morning.” He talked dirty which allowed Jiyeon to smack him again.

“Alright, alright. I’m starting~” He sang and dive in for her neck. “Is this okay?”

Jiyeon played with his hair and hugged him tightly, indicating it was fine.

Myungsoo smirked in victory in and went further down to her chest before bringing it up to a higher level and brought her up to paradise.

“Baby, I’ll make sure you will be the happiest woman on earth, along with our little baby.”

Jiyeon snuggled up into his bare chest and smiled in bliss. She opened and tried to speak.

“I…”

Both of their eyes widened immediately.

Myungsoo looked down into his wife’s eyes and cupped her cheeks tenderly, “you?”

“I… love you, Kim Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo cheered in happiness and hugged her tightly, “KIM JIYEON! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! BABY! YOU HEARD IT?! MOMMY SPOKE!!!”

“YAY!!!! SISTER-IN-LAW SPOKE!!!” The 6 buddies of theirs cheered at his loud yell and stormed into the room, not even thinking that they might be doing something naughty.

“YAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter