Chapter Fourteen

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hmm? I won’t take no for an answer.” Myungsoo giggled and placed his forehead against hers. “Say yes, baby. I can’t live without you. Let me repay my sin to you, and let me love you for the rest of my life.”

Jiyeon’s eyes began to tear up, and this time round, it’s because she’s happy.

She sniffed and pointed to the paper and pen on the table, urging him to take it. “You want it?”

She nodded her head and Myungsoo took the stuffs over willingly. He saw how serious she was while writing her thoughts down on the paper which allowed him to grin widely.

“First, you have to quit the association. I don’t want my kid to have a father who does dangerous job and kills!”

Myungsoo nodded his head, understanding her, “I’ve got this. I intended to quit after I’ve got the anyways.”

He pecked her lips all of a sudden and continued reading.

“Second, you have to stay and obey my orders every time! I heard being pregnant have lots of craving and mood swing. So I hope you won’t get mad if I order you or get mad at you.”

Myungsoo sighed in bliss with a smile tugged on his face. “Of course, baby. You’re my queen now.”

And again, he surprised her with a peck on the lips before turning back to read the mini rules on the paper.

“Third, let me contact my friend. She will be worried.”

Myungsoo smirked and looked at his soon to be wife, “Don’t worry. You’ll see her soon.” Jiyeon tilted her head and looked at him but he ignored her confused expression.

He pecked her lips again and looked back to the paper on his hands.

“Last, let’s stay in this villa with ahjumma and Junhong and the rest of the workers. I don’t want to lose them.”

“I love the last point the most.” Myungsoo giggled and nodded his head, agreeing with her, “I want to stay here with you and the rest of the workers too. Now I don’t have to get worried about you getting yourself in danger. I have my workers to look after you too. I’ve agreed to all the points, we can get married now.”

Jiyeon smiled sheepishly and took the papers over.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter