Chapter Five

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknowingly, Jiyeon fell asleep after crying too much on the bed, and she slept for the whole night. She woke up once she felt the sunlight coming in from the window, hitting her face.

She groaned as she sat up on the bed since her head was still hurting.

She only sat still for about a minute or so before the door burst opened.

“Get your out of the room.”

Jiyeon moved back to lean against the bed headrest and hugged her legs tightly while shaking her head.

“Get your here now!”

She still shook her head with tears threatening to drop anytime soon.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and stormed over to her side. He pulled her up by her arms harshly which caused bruises on it and dragged her out of the room.

“Sit and eat. You need energy for me to torture.” Myungsoo pushed her down on the chair harshly.

Jiyeon looked at the dishes on the table while rubbing her arms which was painful. She pushed the plates away and looked elsewhere, not attempting to eat.

Myungsoo saw that and pushed the plates back to her. “EAT IT!”

Jiyeon frowned and held her lips tightly together, avoiding his eye contact.

“You don’t want to eat?” Myungsoo smirked and cupped her cheeks tightly, “I’ll force you to eat.” He picked up a spoonful of rice and stuffed them into .

Jiyeon struggled and tried to push his hands away but he wouldn’t bulge.

She cried and tried to close but Myungsoo simply squeezed the spoon into . “I SAY EAT IT!”

Myungsoo successfully placed the food into . Jiyeon wanted to spit the food out but he cupped her chin quickly, “bite it and swallow it.” He placed his face dangerously near hers and hissed, “Or you won’t have food for the rest of your life, I swear.”

Jiyeon sobbed and began to chew the food slowly. She swallowed the food and looked at Myungsoo again.

“What are you looking at? Eat the food yourself. You expect me to feed you?!” He hissed and slammed the spoon on the table which made her jumped.

She picked the spoon up slowly and began eating the food, bit by bit. Her eyes were stung with tears and her heart was filled with pain and questions. But all she could do was to follow his instructions.

Myungsoo went over to the couch and stared at her the whole time.

His heart hurt at her tears and his actions. He had never once treated a girl like this before, and he had never once felt this hurt that badly when he had to deal with his target. But he had no choice but to get revenge.

His mind ran wildly and his eyes began to zone out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter