Chapter Three

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong followed the two girls till they entered a house together. He waited till night fell and finally made his report to Myungsoo.

“Hyung.”

“Yeah? How’s it going?”

“They went into a house together. Both never came out after. Maybe they’re staying together.”

“!” Myungsoo hissed and banged onto the table, “it’ll be difficult to get the girl then!”

“Hyung. I’ll follow them for a few more days to see how it goes then.”

“Thanks, Jong-ah.”

“It’s my job, hyung!”

And Sungjong left the area, heading back to the basement hideout.

~~~~~

Next day came quickly and Sungjong was up to his stalking job again. He woke up at 6AM early in the morning and went over to the same house for further movements.

Indeed, the two girls exited the house together. They waved goodbye to an adult and walked off, heading off to school.

“That must be one of their mom!”

Sungjong kept it in his mind and strolled after them leisurely, following them all the way to school while observing Jiyeon’s movements this whole time.

He saw how they separated and Jiyeon moved to the music major building. Of course, he followed her and stopped right outside the violin room.

“Hey!”

A guy who was about to enter the violin room was stopped by him. “Yeah?”

“Erm, just asking, is there a Jiyeon in here?”

“Oh? Yeah, she’s in our class. Are you looking for her? I can call her out for you!”

Sungjong panicked and pulled him back, “No, no!”

He giggled sheepishly and rubbed his own hair awkwardly, “Erm… I just wanted to know more about her. You know, I think she’s pretty.”

The guy smirked and elbowed him playfully, “Someone’s got a crush huh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter