Chapter Two

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You better be the one.”

Standing outside Woolim University was Myungsoo, the assassin.

He dressed up as a normal student that day, and walked into the university leisurely. He had been to the few universities around the neighborhood and he had been to almost the whole Korea. This would be his last stop already.

If he couldn’t find the girl, he would have to plan something else to search for her.

He placed the old letter into his pocket and walked into the music major building.

When he reached the end of the corridor on the first floor, he could hear some music coming from inside the room. He took a look into the classroom and scoffed at a girl who was playing piano, having her keys all over the place.

“Bull.”

He could play piano well, basically because his brother could play it. Myungjin was the one who taught him before, so after he’s gone, his piano lessons were gone with him.

He walked up the stairs after giving up listening to the crappy piano piece and strolled down the second floor.

His eyes began to stop at a signboard. It was a board with the instrument name as the major, well, it was a violin major room in particular.

“You better be in there.” He whispered to himself and took a peek into the room.

A girl with long wavy hair and big doe eyes, was playing the violin gracefully. The song came to an end soon and she walked down the mini stage after receiving applause with a smug face.

“Is that her?! She looked y.” Myungsoo couldn’t help but to mumble to himself again. He tried to look at her nametag carefully, “Jung… Soo… Jung.” He fixed his eye sight on that girl but frowned soon. “That’s not her. She’s damn talkative. Myungjin said she doesn’t talk to him often.”

He stood there a few minutes for the next contestant to get up and she did.

This time round, he caught her nametag first, “Park… Jiyeon.”

The moment he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter