Chapter One

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Myungsoo, he is a Korea most skilled assassin.

People would flee if they heard that name looking for them. Of course, it would be because they had done some bad things.

Kim Myungsoo, he kills for a reason. If he thinks that the mission given to him, and his partners, were challenging and reasonable, he would do it. He would accept them.

But otherwise, he rather not kills.

He had his reasons.

He doesn’t want to be an assassin, well, who wish to be one?

He doesn’t have a choice but to be an assassin.

His reason was simple: search for the girl who led his brother no other choices but to commit suicide. His brother was named Kim Myungjin. He decided to take his own life when he was only 16, and Myungsoo only 18.

After he passed away, Myungsoo joined the Dragon Blades Association, also highly known as the DBA. He had been training and completing missions with them for 7 long years, and never once had he failed.

He continued to be in DBA just to search for the girl. He wanted to get revenge. He wanted to avenge his brother for dying a silly death.

Gripping his brother’s suicide letter tightly in his hand, his eyes began to fill with anger.

“Myungsoo-ah, still no news?”

Myungsoo loosened the strong grip and looked at his partners who were walking into their basement abandoned garage.

He scoffed and shook his head, irritated, “Not yet.”

“Don’t worry. You will find her soon.” Sunggyu went over to pat his shoulder and sat down on the sofa in the basement. His other partners followed suit and filled into the basement.

Myungsoo held the paper up and read the letter again. “I will find you, by hook or by crook.” He hissed and crushed the paper a little before placing it into his pocket.

“This is Kim Myungjin and I’m ending my life here. My girl left me all alone in this sad world. She has long hair with a little wave in it and she said she wanted to keep it this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter