Chapter Ten

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo looked down and chuckled lightly when he saw that she’s already asleep. “I found out you sleep a lot huh? You’ve been sleeping even in the noon.”

He shifted her carefully down to lie on his laps with her hands tightly in his grip. He doesn’t want to lose the contact with her now, thus he won’t move her to her bed instead.

He used his free hand to swipe her hair out of her face.

“You’re really pretty, you know that?” He giggled and admired her face for the longest time ever, “You looked the best when you’re playing violin.”

His brain began to work again. The violin she took with her was with his partners now. They took her violin and bag when they knocked her out and placed her in the car previously.

That means she’ll get a new violin!

He looked around the room and found her purse beside her. “Must be where you put the photo huh?” He smiled and took the photo from her hand, and picked up her purse.

He opened her purse, wanted to place the photo in but stopped when he found a mini letter in the same compartment. He took it out immediately and read it.

“Park Jiyeon’s dream: Be a violinist and perform on stage to make appa and omma proud!”

“Perform on stage?”

And his brain began to work again. “Considered it done.” He smiled to himself and placed the letter and photo back into her purse.

His eyes went back to the sleeping figure on his laps and his hands went over to rub her arms gently to keep her warm.

“I love you.”

~~~~~

Jiyeon woke up automatically and gasped when she saw it’s already dark outside.

*Oh my…* She walked down from the bed and was about to leave the room but only to see a violin lying on the table by the side.

Her eyes widened immediately and she rushed over to the violin at once. She opened the case and admired the expensive violin in awe. A note beside the violin case caught her eyes and she picked it up.

“Jiyeon: Come to the tea plantation with your violin.”

*Tea plantation?* She frowned but still, followed the order and went to the plantation immediately.

She gasped at how pretty the tea plantation was being lighted up in colors and she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter