Chapter Four

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun, Sungyeol and Sunggyu were already stationed in a corner of the music building whereas Sungjong was still following the two girls, and his job was to report their whereabouts to the rest.

Hoya and Dongwoo were getting the car ready for Myungsoo. They painted the car and had the windows tinted black. It’s impossible for people to look through the windows at all.

Lastly, Myungsoo was getting the villa ready through calls. He had a villa with tea plantation in Jeju Island and only his partners knew about it. He called over to Jeju Island and told the workers there to get ready the villa for him since there will be a guest coming over.

“Is the car ready?”

“And… done!” They painted the last spot on the car to make it spotless.

“Great. Thanks guys, I won’t be back that fast, so you guys are on your own.” He patted their shoulders, encouraging them, in which they nodded they head in reply.

“Good luck, hyung! Get your revenge for Myungjin!”

“I will.” Myungsoo smirked and entered his car, driving all the way to a dark alley near Woolim University.

~~~~~

“Hyungs! They’re separating now. Jiyeon is walking over to the music department.”

“Roger that.” Sunggyu replied and took a peek out of an empty classroom where they hid themselves in.

“There’s no one in the corridor. Do it quick!” He told the two helpers behind him.

Right when Jiyeon walked passed their door, Sungyeol went out and hit her hard in the head to knock her out.

Woohyun carried her up immediately and rushed back into the classroom.

“Hyung, is the car ready?” Sungjong talked through the walkie-talkie and asked Myungsoo.

“Yeah, I’m here.”

“Great. Sunggyu hyung! The coast is clear! Students are all in their classroom now, get going to the car, quick!”

They carried Jiyeon out from the window and ran all the way to the promised alley.

Myungsoo smirked when he finally saw the approaching figures with a girl in one’s arm.

“I’m going off for long. Take care and don’t make troubles.”

Sunggyu waved it off and patted his shoulder inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter