Vengeance

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dead. Elena was dead. Her little sister was dead.    How could this happen? Hana was frantic. Tears stained her cheeks and she couldn't stop sniffling. Who would do something like this? Hana managed to get back to her seat and she completely lost balance and slumped down into the chair. Blurred visions of the 5 men who walked away from the direction of her family's house clouded Hana's mind.    It's the only explanation. Those guys killed my family! They murdered my family!   The doctor had backed away quietly to give Hana some time and space to calm herself down. He was quite surprised when Hana hurriedly stood up, bowed and thanked him. She ran out of the hospital in search for a phone booth since she left her cellphone at home amongst all the urgency.    Hana spotted one near the side of the hospital building. She grabbed the phone and inserted a few coins she fortunately found in her pocket into the machine. She dialed the number of the police department and impatiently waited for an answer while biting her lower lip. Once someone from the other end picked up, Hana immediately started talking.    "Umm yes, hello. I reported a murder case earlier, my name is Zhang Hana. I saw a couple of men who could be possible suspects.... Proof? I-I, w-well they were walking away from the direction of my house... Their facial features? M-most of them had their hoods on and I c-couldn't really s-see them though..." Hana started off with urgency but her voice faltered halfway and turned into a mumble.    A voice on the phone spoke up, "I'm sorry miss, as much as we'd like to help it would be hard to order a search with the amount of information you're giving us. If you ever acquire more helpful evidence then come by our station anytime. Goodbye." Hana felt dejected. The moment the officer hung up it was as if the whole world came crashing down in front of her.    She wasn't going to give up so easily though, not at all. That was not how her parents had raised her. Hana had to fight for the sake of her family and if the police didn't want to help her, so be it. Hana would fight on her own. She needed to get stronger and with that mentality, Hana was sure to find the criminals and exact her revenge. 
 
A few days later, a funeral was held for the 3 members of the Zhang family. Many came to visit and pay their respects to the dead. H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter