New beginning

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 4 years since Hana came to Canada after the incident happened with her family. It's been tough on her and every night she would cry herself to sleep just thinking about her parents and her beloved sister. However, over those 4 years she wasn't just there to get away from all that, she was there to become stronger for her revenge. 

She had been training to become an undercover police officer at the Canadian undercover department to achieve her goal. Of course she wouldn't let those guys get away with murder, especially since it was her family that had been murdered. No, she definitely would not. 

Every time she would have free time on her hands, after training she would use that time wisely to track those s down. Day and night she would do this and nothing could stop her even if she was tired from all the training she went through. But she didn't care because she was determined to put those guys behind bars.

Of course Hana wasn't completely focused on training. During her time in Canada she managed to make a couple of friends and studied the language. She was proud to say that she could speak English fluently now although she still had a bit of an accent.

Hana had been training for hours. However, there was no need to practice her fighting skills because she was already the top in her class. Though she thought it wasn't enough to throw those guys in jail for the rest of their miserable lives so, she continues her training even when other people think it's was useless for her to keep going at it. But Hana didn't care and she would not stop training until the day came when she would face those despicable criminals.   

"Yo, Hana!" Hana had suddenly stopped to turn around to a guy with short disheveled black hair and black clothing walking towards her. "What is it?" She asked. "The director wants to speak with you." He said with a stern expression on his face. "What for?" Hana replied. "I don't know. He just told me to tell you that he needs to speak with you. Now go, you're making me waste my precious time." He said replying to the question she had asked earlier.   

Hana scoffed but quickly rushed to the directors offi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter