Unexpected

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another same old boring day for Hana. Wake up, take a shower, get changed, then head on over to classes. At least that's what she thought it was going to be today.

Once Hana was done her morning routine, she heads down to dance class. As she walks in, she is greeted with 'good mornings' and she greets them back as well while wondering why people were showing her some respect. Hana looked around the class to see if she had to stay with that guy for another 3 hours. Fortunately, Luhan isn't there and neither is his little posse. You don't know how grateful she is. Hana is thanking the heavens that she doesn't have to see Luhan. For now. 

Once she was done relishing over the fact that Luhan didn't show up, Hana walks over to take a seat on the floor with a huge grin on her face. Even if she did try to hide it, it wouldn't work. She just can't help it. But her smile slowly disappears as she realizes that she has vocal classes with him. Not to mention that he's her partner and they're doing a project together! She pushes the horrible feeling aside as the teacher walks in and gives them instructions on what to do. Except, the instructions are quite different today. 

"Ok class, I have some bad news and some good news." The instructor says as he waits for the trainees' reactions but there's nothing, yet. "The bad news is that we'll be cancelling practice today." He says, finally getting a reaction from the trainees. All of them are whispering and cheering happily because they get to skip class. They all quiet down as the teacher continues. Everybody's smiles are still plastered to their faces so far. "The good news is, you'll be having a new class where we'll be practicing and improving your performance skills. So basically, you won't be missing class today. Yay!" He says with a smirk on his face while the trainees groan in dissatisfaction. Way to ruin the mood, instructor. 

Hana didn't really care as long as she didn't have to see that persistent Luhan's face during class. Or will she? Who knows. 

Soon after, the instructor starts to continue his speech, "When we head down, there'll be a group who will shows us how it's done on stage. They're very experienced, you lot can learn a few things from them." He says. Whispers can be heard on the topic of who might it be. Is it Infinite? SHINee? Or maybe... EXO-M?

As soon as she hears the word EXO-M, Hana goes nuts. So many thoughts are circulating through Hana's brain at the moment. Oh god, out of all of them, please don't let it be them! She thinks to herself while the anxiety builds up inside her. All Hana can think about is them being there awaiting the trainees' arrival. Shivers run down her spine just thinking about it. 
 

The door is right in front of Hana. Printed onto a white piece of paper and stuck onto the wooden door reads 'Performance Training'. 

For some odd reason, Hana stood at the very front of the group after the instructor dragged them down the halls and stopped in front of this room. He muttered a quick 'good luck' and sprinted off in the other direction. 

Hana was hesitant, nervous about who might be staring back at her as she opened the door. Unfortunately, the group of trainees behind her were getting impatient and yelling at Hana to just open the damn door. With her eyes closed, Hana twisted the doorknob and pushed the door in. Slowly opening her eyes, her jaw drops as she notices a gigantic stage placed in the centre of the room. Looking around, she also noticed a few well-built figures standing on the stage. Squinting her eyes, she can make out a few of their faces. Who else but the famous EXO-M to host their practice today? 

Hana rolls her eyes as she hears screams from behind her. People are pushing through the doors to get seats right in front of EXO-M. It's not even a surprise and Hana makes her way to one of the chairs provided in front of the stage. 

"Good morning, trainees! We, EXO-M, will be your instructors for today!" Kris announces after everyone is seated. "As you've been informed, this is a new class formed to develop your skills on stage," he says. "We hope you'll treat us with respect and follow the rules. Now for the instructions. Chen?" Kris finishes and tilts his head to Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter