Pain

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-you... a....."
Hana's breathing became shaky. She was still tightly bound to a chair with rope and she couldn't move at all. She gasped for air once again as Kyungsoo hit her in the stomach with a metal pipe. 

Hana tried to recover from the blow but instead she was only able to let out a cough. Her healing powers reacted slower since there were already multiple bruises on her body. The awful taste of metal and blood slowly started to make its way up . 

", huh? Nothing gets me more excited than knowing that you still have the energy and the utter stupidity to spew out such insulting words."

Kyungsoo clearly possessed the mind of a sadist and a psychopath. Hana usually wouldn't have said such a reckless thing to someone who isn't sane, but Hana isn't quite mentally and physically stable at the moment either due to the beating she received. 

"That's right... I called.. you an.... ," Hana said while taking heavy breaths in between her words. Something took over her mind for a second and she laughed until she ran out of breath once again. 

"Is that all you've got? Too scared to hit a girl?" Hana glared at Kyungsoo with her eyes filled with pain and anger. 

"I guess that means that I've been going too easy on you then." 

Kyungsoo walked over to a nearby table and set the metal pipe down. He reached for a pocket knife that he had always been carrying around with him. Suho's instructions were to inflict pain on Hana but not to the point where she could possibly die. Kyungsoo honestly couldn't care less about her life. He was just looking for someone to torture. 

Hana saw the sharp weapon in Kyungsoo's hands. Her eyes went wide and she was about to scream until she felt an unbearable pain jab at the right side of her abdomen. 

The blood in Hana's mouth became more evident and the taste of it was very unpleasant. She didn't have enough energy to scream anymore and only winced when Kyungsoo removed the small knife from Hana's flesh just to stab her once again. 

Hana glanced at the knife and recognized her blood on it and on the palms of Kyungsoo's hands. She felt the blood seep through the layer of clothes she had on. 

Mama, Papa, Elena... If this is how I die, I'm sorry that I've failed to avenge your death...

Just as Kyungsoo was about to bring down his knife again, Suho burst through the door and yelled at him. 

"Kyungsoo! My instructions were to experiment on the girl, not kill her! You were only supposed to test her healing powers! She's received too much damage to properly heal herself in a short amount of time." 

Suho walked up to his cousin and put a hand on his shoulder. He leaned in close and whispered, "you shouldn't let yourself get carried away with these things, got it?" Suho tightened his grip on his shoulder and Kyungsoo flinched. 

After that, Suho pat him on the back and crouched down in front of Hana. 

“Forgive my cousin. He's a nice guy. You should know that," he said as he Hana’s left cheek. 

Even if she wanted to, Hana couldn't move her head away for she felt the life drain out of her body. She didn't have the energy to even spew a few curse words at Suho for having a psychopathic cousin and allowing this so called “experiment.” 

Building up her strength, she managed to spit out a few words, “g-go…to...hell…” She spoke, looking at Suho with those green-brown eyes of hers as her head swayed side to side until she lifted herself up to show off a lazy smirk. 

Suho just stared at her while keeping a rigid face on until in a matter of seconds, Hana started coughing up blood as it started to build up in . He would smile at the thought of Hana choking on her own blood, but instead it set him off guard because as Hana was coughing, it managed to get on Suho's face and his oh-so-expensive white suit.

He stared at his suit, shocked, then looked up at Hana as she looked back at him, grinning. He could hear Kyungsoo trying to suppress a chuckle. 

Suho blew the fuse. “!” He stood up and cursed some more. “AGH!” He yelled at the top of his lungs. “You just dirtied my million dollar suit!” He pointed and growled at Hana, “you motherer.” 

Suho dashed towards Kyungsoo and snatched his pocket knife out of his hand and in moments he was hovering over Hana. Hana was not going to back down so she looked straight into Suho's empty eyes as he pointed a knife in right front of her face. 

"Now tell me where the formula for the serum is and I promise I won't put this knife r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter