Escape

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been half an hour since Hana and Luhan arrived at the hospital. They had just got a room for Hana to stay in because of the accident Luhan caused. As soon as they got in the room, the doctor told Hana to rest but of course Hana didn’t. She didn't need to. She closed her eyes anyway but didn’t sleep to cover up her healing ability. Hana just wanted to know when this cute persistent guy who called himself Luhan would leave her room so she could plan her escape.

“Excuse me could you step out for a bit?” The doctor asked Luhan. “Sure.” He replied. Hana was so relieved to hear the doctor come in and ask Luhan to step out for a few minutes. It must've had been to sign the medical bill or talk about something regarding her health. She didn’t care about that though because finally, this was her chance to escape before Luhan could walk through that door and into her room again.

Quickly and quietly she picked up her bag from a chair next to the bed. Hana wanted to bring her luggage along with her too but fearing the amount of noise and excessive weight it might make, she decided to leave it behind and come back for it later. She looked around the room to find any possible ways she could escape from. It was either the window or the door. Of course she couldn’t go through the door considering there was a fifty percent chance of bumping into Luhan. That only left the window. She quickly walked over to the window to check how far she would have to jump. It was a 3 story foot drop but in her case it wouldn’t be her first time since she did this all the time during her missions.

She quickly opened up the window frame but suddenly stopped. She shot her head back to the door as she heard footsteps walking towards the door. “!” Hana said to herself as she quickly put her bag around her shoulder and jumped through the window.

She safely landed on the ground and got the paper from her bag containing the address of her hotel and her room number on it. Hana quickly started running through the streets before Luhan could step out of that hospital and come running after her.

Luhan entered the room slowly and stopped in his tracks as he realized that Hana wasn’t lying on her bed as she was supposed to be. Hoping she wasn’t playing hide-and-go-seek with him, Luhan quickly searched the room, under the bed, behind the curtains, behind the furniture, and the bathroom. 

“Hana! Zhang Hana! Where are you?!” he yelled out with a worried tone in his voice yet softly enough so that he wouldn’t disturb the patients in the hospital. Nothing. There was nothing. Hana was nowhere to be found in the room, only her luggage remained. He finally realized the window was ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter