Feelings?

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana woke up exhausted. Her eyes were puffy from crying herself to sleep because of the guilt she felt for her family. Her room was still a mess from losing control over her telekinesis during her nightmare. 

Hana got up and picked up her phone from the nightstand. It was only 8:45. Today was a Saturday and if she remembered correctly, she didn't have any classes today. However, she still had work to do. She needed evidence and she was determined to find some. 

Before Hana could forgot, she sent a picture of Lay to the director in hopes that it would be useful.

To: Director 
From: Hana 
image.jpg The picture is Zhang Yixing from EXO-M a.k.a Lay. He was using the car with the license plate that I told you about. He said it was the group's van. If it is the group's van, is it possible that there's more than one person working side by side? I don't know, it's just my intuition. I think he is somehow connected to this case. Anyways, can you look into him? See where he's been, what he does when he's not in practice or with his group, things like that. I'll see what I can find on this side. Work hard!

Just thinking about Lay reminded her of her friend in Canada, Marena. "Oh," Hana said to herself. I should probably send the video of Lay to Marena before she keeps on nagging me about when she's going to get a video or a picture. Hana thought to herself. A chuckle escaped from her lips just thinking about her friend.

Me: Hey~ Marena, I got a surprise for you~ 

Within a minute, Hana received a reply. 

Marena: What is it? Does it have anything to do with EXO?! If so~ GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!

A smile crept onto Hana's face as she read her best friend's message.

Me: video.mp4 Happy early birthday!~

Marena: OMG HE'S SO CUTE! 

Marena: Can you ask if he's single? Actually, scratch that. Can you ask him if he wants to date me? XD

Me: No, ask him yourself lol

Marena: Wow, you're mean. 

Me: Thanks XD

Marena: So how are you and Luhan? If you know what I mean. *wink wink*

Hana didn't even know how to reply to that. Especially since that incident occurred. Why did her heart beat anyways? Was it the fact that it was her first time a boy got that close to her? Ever since the incident with her family, Hana just sort of shut people out. It wasn't until Marena came along and shone some light on that poor flower that's been in a cage for far too long.

Hana was deep in her thoughts until she got a text message that pulled her back into reality.

Marena: Well~...?

Me: Oh, sorry. I was just thinking.

Marena: What were you thinking about? Luhan? ^-^

Me: What?! Why would I be thinking about that dork? 

Marena: Mhmm... Sure~ Whatever you say.

Me: Well I've got to get back to work. Text you later.

Marena: Alright, bye!~

Their conversation came to end with both sides smiling and chuckling to thems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter