Taking Breaks

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: Here's the real chapter! :D It continues from where we left off on Chapter 11 so please refer to that chapter and not chapter 12 

"So when do we start?" 

  "Yeah, about that. Why don't we just ditch this project and make up for it the next time, hmm?" Hana suggested while hurriedly packing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. She got up from her seat and started heading to the door but Luhan caught her wrist and pulled her back down to her seat.    "Whoa, where do you think you're going?" Luhan asked and raised a brow. He was still holding onto her to stop her from escaping and Hana felt uncomfortable.    "We've got an assignment to work on. You could get kicked out if we don't do this and you'll never debut. Is that what you want?" Luhan asked and gazed into Hana's eyes. She rolled her eyes and looked in another direction.    Yes. "No." She answered. Hana sighed and slumped back down into her chair. She decided to listen obediently to Luhan until class was over.    "Great. So, class is ending in a few minutes so we don't have much time. How about we meet up later at around 5 pm?" Luhan suggested.    "I don't think I'm available at 5, you know, dance lessons and all..." Hana trailed off.    "You don't have a schedule after this class though," he said. Hana grunted in defeat but her eyes widened when she noticed. "How do you know my schedule?!" She exclaimed.    Luhan rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "...That's not important! Anyway, we're meeting up at 5 pm in the parking lot, okay? See you later!" He said hurriedly, grabbed his things and ran out of the class as the instructor just finished dismissing them.    "Stalker..." Hana mumbled under her breath and shook her head.   

"Hana!" The man dressed in a plain white t-shirt, blue denim jeans, and a plaid cardigan yelled. Compared to Hana who just simply wore what she did during practice, he was much more well dressed even if it was just a casual outfit. 

  Hana tried to avoid staring too long at Luhan. She wished she could've changed into something a bit more stylish before coming out to meet him. Unfortunately, she lost track of time and settled with what she had on.    Hana began to approach Luhan who was leaning on a car. He had a huge grin on his face and started to tease Hana once she stood in front of him.    "Wow, I didn't think you'd actually come."   "It's not like I have a choice, do I?" She replied back.    Luhan opened the car door and gestured for Hana to get into the passengers seat. He closed the door once she was settled and walked around to the other side.    Once Luhan began driving, Hana couldn't help but to be curious. "Where are we going? We could've just practised in an empty room at the company." She said.    "Yeah but that's boring. You gotta go and explore sometimes, you know?" He asked and glanced at Hana for a second before turning back to the road.    She thought about it for a bit and found herself agreeing. "I guess. It is better than being surrounded by a bunch of sweaty trainees." Luhan just chuckled at Hana's statement.   

"We're here!" Luhan exclaimed and caught Hana's attention that was previously on her phone. 

  She got out of the car and looked around. They were parked on the side of the sidewalk. The streets were pac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter