Nightmares

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a five minute walk back to their car. Pretty short. 

It had been at least ten minutes since they got in the car and both Hana and Luhan were drowned in silence. Hana was lost in her thoughts, while Luhan, well he was driving so he has no choice but to keep his eyes on the road. All that could be heard was cars passing by, and sirens. Every time Hana would hear those sirens, it brought her back to the scene with her sister in the ambulance struggling to stay alive, which was hanging by a thread. The past she wanted to forget so much but couldn't until she got what she wanted, revenge.  But she pushed those memories away, and thought of something else for the rest of the ride, whatever that was going to be. 

-
"...na"

Hana was still drowned in her thoughts to not even realize that Luhan had called her to tell her that they had arrived. 

"Hana?" Luhan said again, still waiting for a response. "Huh?" Hana said, now back to the real world. 

"We're here. It's time to get out, let's go." He said getting out of the car to open the door for her, which in a matter of seconds he did so. Hana nodded and got out of the car, followed by a car door coming in contact with the car. 

"I'll walk you to your dorm." Luhan said to Hana. "I mean who knows what could happen at night. Perhaps a ghost would appear. Or a ert coming to attack you, who knows." He said with a joking smile, while the latter just nodded, knowing that there is no chance for her to argue with him, because he would just win the fight, and since she was just too tired to argue.

They headed inside the building and into the elevator. The ride up was also filled with silence. Luhan would try to say something to break the tension in the atmosphere, but didn't know what to say, so he just kept quiet.

Once they heard a ping, the elevator doors opened and they both walked out, Hana leading the way. 

In a split second they arrived at her front door to her dorm. "Well this is it. See tomorrow." She said with a smile and a light wave. But, as soon as she turned a around to open the door, she was stopped by Luhan's voice. "Wait." He said making the latter turn around. 

"What is it?" Hana asked. "We should exchange numbers. So I can contact you, to let you know when we should record our song." He said and without waiting for a response he took the phone Hana was holding in her hand away and typed in his number. 

"Yah! What are you doing? Give that back!" Hana protested, quietly as possible so she wouldn't wake up the rest of the trainees, while trying to get her phone back. "I already told you it's so we could exchange numbers." He said turning his body and swaying his arms up in the air, as high as possible so she wouldn't be able to reach. Why do I have to be so short?!  She thought, mentally hitting herself. 

When Luhan punched in his number, and the same number comes up as a suggestion. "Hey, why do you have me as 'persistent deer'?" He said confused and a bit annoyed, while bringing the phone down. Hana took this chance and stole back her phone. "Hey, why do you have to call me a deer I don't like that. Change it to something like, 'manly man' or something." He said trying to give more suggestions. "No can do. It was either that or 'pretty princess lulu'. You choose." She said with a slight smile creeping up her face.

Luhan replied only with a long irritated sigh, deciding that he should just stick with 'persistent deer,' but still not quite. Hana called Luhan's phone to give him her number. "There now you have my number. Call me whenever you're ready for recording, okay?" She said with a smile and walked back to her door. 

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter