The Envelope

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Hana was done getting the information she needed from Kyungsoo, she started heading towards her hotel. She decided to walk since the distance between Kyungsoo's office and her hotel wasn't too long. 

After about 15 minutes into the walk, Hana felt tired. All she wanted to do was crawl into her bed, curl into a ball and wrap herself in duvets. All this talking and dancing with the EXO-M members exhausted her to the point where she wanted to kill herself, especially from the dancing. This of course was all thanks to Luhan who came by and started banging on the door in the morning. So let's hear a round of applause for pretty princess Lulu, shall we?

Despite being tired, Hana was feeling a bit refreshed. Although she was tired, she was also getting some time to herself to think. 

Hana never really had this type of time to herself ever since the incident with her family, training, and the never ending missions. She would come home from missions and feel worn out which resulted in just a few hours to sleep and none to herself. 

So, Hana took this chance to breathe in the fresh air and take a good look at the wonderful scenery that was bestowed in front of her eyes. However, Hana didn't feel complete. What she needed was music. 

Instantly, at the thought of music she thought of Luhan. Why him of all people? 

Weird, why in the world did I think about Luhan? She thought to herself with a confused look on her face. Surprised by herself, she pushed the thought aside and proceeded with her initial plan to listen to music.

Hana fished her phone from her jacket pocket along with her earbuds that she always carries around with her. She plugged in the earbuds into her phone and browsed for a song in one of her playlists. Once she finally chose a song, she plugged her earbuds in and pressed play. Hana decided to go with an English song called 'Budapest' by George Ezra.

It had already been 35 minutes into the walk and Hana still hasn't arrived at the hotel building. However, Hana wasn't really bothered by thought of how long she took to get back to the hotel. In fact, she was glad because at least she was able to spend a bit of time to just wander around and listen to music. She continued walking while listening to the playlist she had chosen awhile ago.

Hana was in a bit of a daze as she hummed to the music she was listening to and took a left turn, not realizing that she was going in the wrong direction. As she was walking, she saw two familiar figures up ahead of her walking in the opposite direction.

Without thinking, she walked up to the two men and said 'hey' while waving her hand in the air.

She recognized the two to be Lay and Tao - at least she thought that was the taller one's name from when they introduced themselves earlier.

The two had not noticed Hana walking towards them earlier and immediately shot their heads up in the direction of the voice. They both looked at the girl with long brown hair and brown-green eyes standing in front of them and staring at them with a smile plastered on her face.

The two boys just stood there looking at Hana, a bit confused as to why she was here. It was a bit awkward between the three so Lay decided to break the silence. 

"Oh, hey," he said and smiled as his single dimple showed. 

Hana smiled back and continued talking. "So what are you guys doing?" She asked as she took out her earbuds that she still had in her ears and put them back in her jacket pocket.

"Nothing." The boys said in unison as they both hid something behind their backs. 

Hana's sharp eyes immediately saw the sudden movement and noticed the envelope they were hiding. She averted her eyes away from the envelope an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter