Not Again

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good dancer, my ." Hana says to herself after hearing Luhan's sarcasm. "I'd love to see you in my place, oh you-think-your-so-great, persistent Luhan. See how it feels when I say that to you, huh!” She says to her self in an irritated tone while pictures of her beating up Luhan come to mind.

It's been a few minutes since she bumped into Luhan or so he intentionally wanted that to happen. Trying to forget about the encounter, Hana walks through the hallway while looking at her schedule. Vocal lessons was her next stop. "Well I'm sure it won't be that bad. I think I have an amazing voice if I do say so myself." She says as she tries to evaluate her singing skills in her mind.

After wandering around the halls and remembering where Dan had shown her the vocal room, Hana finally stumbles upon a sign printed with the words 'Vocal Practice' stuck onto a door.

Soon enough, she finds herself standing in front of the door and opening it hesitantly as if something was about to jump out of the door as soon as she opens it. Just like those scenes in horror movies where the girl would open the door slowly and the people watching the movie on the other side of the screen scream "No! Don't do it!" as if the girl could hear them. But as soon as they say those exact lines, the girl opens the door and screams as she sees a man with a mask and a knife in his hand held up in the air ready to stab her to death.

Slowly and hesitantly, she opens the door and knocks a few times while muttering a quiet "Hello?" She tries to forget about the scenes in horror movies hoping nothing will jump at her and stab her to death. Much to her surprise something did, someone's gaze is what stabbed her. A frown appeared on her face when she saw that cute persistent guy staring at her with his cute eyes staring at her and digging deep into her soul as she walked through the door.

Oh why the hell is he here?! Again! She says in her mind yelling and regretting even coming to practice. She should have intentionally got lost in this huge building and skip practice. She didn't even want to be a trainee but in order to complete her mission and get close to whoever is involved with her family's murder she has to play her role. 

Hana looks around and realizes that Luhan is alone this time and not with his idol gang. Just looking at him makes her want to puke. Hana puts on a forced smile and walks up to the instructor, trying to ignore Luhan's presence in the room and his gaze that's focused on her. "Hello, my name is Zhang Hana, it's a pleasure to be in your class and I will do my best to work hard. Please take care of me." she says with a smile and holds her hand out for the instructor to shake. "Oh yes, Zhang Hana, it's great to have you in my class. I know your new here and all so I prepared a partner to help you with your classes so you could catch up and get to learn the rules I set here in my class. Speaking of your partner, here he comes. This is Luhan and he'll be your partner for awhile until you catch up." She says as she introduces Luhan. 

"Hi, it's a pleasure to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter