The Project

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana was away from the parking lot and was now heading straight to her dorm to do some more investigating. She decided to skip those boring classes and avoid running into Luhan. 

As Hana was heading towards her dorm, she texted the director to give him a report of the interesting yet confusing fact she found out today. 

To: Director
From: Hana 
There seems to be something I found out that needs to be looked into. It's about the photos you sent me. Well I located one of the cars in the SM parking lot by tracking down the license plate. However, it's the same license plate but the car is a different colour. It's black instead of silver. I'm thinking that one of the members from X-M must have switched the license plate with a different car. Was there anything suspicious in the CCTV footage? Or is this car just a decoy? 

Hana sends the message, hoping to have a reply shortly afterwards. Instead of worrying about the message she focuses on getting to her dorm room. As soon as she makes a turn in the hallway to head towards the elevator she bumps into someone, and she has a feeling of who it might be. She looks up and sees the person she had just bumped into and it's Luhan. Not much of a surprise to Hana considering that she keeps finding herself stuck at the wrong time and day with this guy. 

Ugh! Why now?! she says in her head and tries to refrain herself from swearing or yelling at Luhan. "Sorry," she says putting on a fake yet slightly irritated smile, hoping to quickly get away from him as possible so she could get back to work in her dorm. 

"No, it's ok it's my fault. I wasn't looking. I should be the one saying sorry." He says with a concerned smile and expression on his face, hoping she wasn't hurt anywhere. 

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. I'm fine, your fine, we're both fine. See, nothing to worry about. Well I gotta go so if you'll excuse me," she says trying to stop the conversation there and leave it at that. 

Just as she brushes past him and thinks she can finally get away from him, he just had to open his mouth again. Way to make her mood worse, Luhan. "Wait," he says making her stop in her tracks. "Aren't you supposed to be heading to class? 'Cause class is that way. Speaking of classes, I'm in your class for vocals which is scheduled at this time, remember or did you forget?" He says with a cheeky grin plastered on his face. Just as she thinks he's done talking he continues, "Oh, and since I'm your partner I'll gladly take you there. That's what partners are for right?" He says and before Hana can protest, Luhan grabs her arm leading her to the opposite direction of her dorm and heading to class. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter