Sick Day

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana felt warmth beside her body that replaced her usually cold bed. She snuggled closer to the object that gave her warmth, not daring to open her eyes since she was still half asleep.

Hana went back to sleep, cuddling closer to Luhan at her side.

Half an hour passed and Hana was tossing and turning in her sleep, her arms were going in many different directions across the bed, struggling to find the previous warmth that she so desired. After seconds that felt like minutes, Hana gave up and opened her eyes to nothingness. Luhan was gone. But did Hana even remember what happened last night?

Hana sat up on the bed and adjusted her eyes to the morning sun radiating from her bedroom window. 

A long sigh escaped Hana's mouth as she averted her gaze towards the window in her bedroom on her left.

Seconds later, Hana was shocked by what seemed to be glass shattering to the ground coming from direction of the kitchen.

Hana was fully awake now so she quickly got out of bed and darted towards her kitchen where she found a familiar doe-eyed man hovering over broken glass until his gaze met Hana's.

"Oh hey, you're awake." He said with an innocent smile.

Why in the world is a deer standing in the middle of my kitchen? Hana said to herself.

"What are you doing here in my suite? Better yet, how do you even know where my suite is? I only remember you knowing the hotel." She said as she made her way over to Luhan to help pick up the shattered glass.

"I asked the receptionist at the front desk earlier this morning." Hana's eyes widened at the last three words that escaped Luhan's mouth. She was deep in her thoughts, not realizing that she was still picking up the shards of glass. "You know, I can do this myself, you'll hurt your-” Luhan was cut off by an 'ouch' escaping Hana's lips. The new developed pain also cut off Hana's thoughts. "-self,” he finished his sentence right after he saw blood gushing out of her index finger.

Damn it. Hana cursed to herself. Knowing that she has healing abilities, she did not want to show that her cut was fully healed without a scar left over.

Pushing that thought aside, Hana immediately tried remembering what had happened the time Luhan came to her suite. Hana's eyes widened at the thought of one particular moment. Did I just sleep with Luhan?! The question occupied her thoughts and Hana couldn't think straight.

Hana was so deep in her thoughts that she did not realize that Luhan had taken the liberty to put Hana's finger into his mouth, on the blood as if he was a vampire.

Hana's eyes widened just looking at what Luhan was doing to her finger. Immediately she could feel her face become red.

"There, all better." He said as he separated Hana's finger from his mouth, and smiled innocently once again. However, that smile slowly faded as he glanced over to her finger. There's no scar or blood. How? He thought to himself. But he quickly pushed the thoughts aside and replaced his frown with a smile.

Hana removed her finger from Luhan's grip and continued cleaning up the pieces of glass. Before doing so, she glanced over to her cut to see that it was no longer wounded, it was healed. Great.

Both Hana and Luhan got up from their spots and placed the shards in the garbage bin.

Minutes felt like hours as they didn't speak a word to each other. They just stood there in the middle of the kitchen until Luhan decided to break the silence. "I tried making some food – of course I'm not as good as Xiumin – but you didn't have any, so I bought some." He said, pointing at the bag of food behind him. "But then I was thirsty so I grabbed a cup and filled it with water. When I went to put it down, I wasn't looking where I was putting it so it fell," he said. "You must think I'm clumsy." He chuckled to himself as he looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

"Very." Hana said bluntly, looking at Luhan with no expression which caused Luhan to stop what he was doing and look up towards Hana with a straight face. They stayed like that for a few seconds until they both started laughing.

"I'll have you know, that I am the most manliest member in my group, okay?” Luhan said.

“Yeah, okay. Sure.” Hana said, emphasizing the last word.  

It was silence for a few seconds until Luhan decided to break it, "I called SM saying that you were sick and I would be taking care of you."

"Cool, that means no work for me." Hana said putting up a smile. All I need to do today is find some evidence.

“Well you should probably rest. I'll make some soup.” He said, gesturing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter