The Big Mistake

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Damn it. I made a huge mistake, I let my emotions get the best of me. Now he's going to be suspicious on the thought of what happened.Hana was stuck in her thoughts and didn't notice she was overfilling her cup of coke, which was starting to spread and wet her hands making it sticky, until someone beside her said that she was making a mess. 

As soon as she was done cleaning up the mess she made, she closed the cups with a lid and headed back to her table where a patient deer was waiting for his little friend to arrive with the drinks. "I didn't know what drink you wanted so I kind of just got you coke. If that's ok with you." She said hoping he was fine with it. "Actually..." Luhan said stretching the word  and continuing "I don't like coke, not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't drink coke, I prefer to drink sprite instead." He said with a straight face on. 

Hana's eyes jolted up once he said that, which made her wanna take his drink and dump everything on him so he wouldn't have to drink it, instead he would be drenched in it. But, stopped herself since she didn't want to make a scene, that and Luhan wasn't done talking. "I'm kidding. Coke is fine, I'm not picky as well." He said with a smile.

Hana's eyes widened showing that she was relieved and a bit annoyed. This time, it was Hana's turn to play around with him. "Oh good I thought I might of had to take the drink and shove it down your pants to make it look like you pissed yourself or something. And if I was lucky maybe a few reporters could of came in and took a picture of you with your pants wet, and their headline would have been 'Celebrity with a small bladder - just couldn't hold it in'." She said slightly telling what she had thought in her head earlier, with a slight chuckle. While on the other hand, it was Luhan's turn to have his eyes widened."I'm  only kidding, I would never do that... Maybe. But since it's you I'll let it pass." She said reassuring him. Luhan didn't  know wether to feel great-full or bit scared about what she said was true or not, but just to make sure, he was going to remind himself not burst her bubble. 

---

They had already finished their food then decided to see if they could find another place where they would be able to find inspiration for their song, and where they wouldn't be interrupted this time by crazy fans. But that didn't stop Luhan's fans from taking pictures of him or with him, even if he had his mask on - man you would be amazed on how great his fans recognize him in just a blink of an eye - are they trained spies who are to locate their target and grab a picture of him or something? 

Few minutes had passed when all drama with crying fans died down. Finally, Luhan had abruptly came to a halt when he noticed a house, causing Hana to crash behind him, causing her face to face-plant into his back. Hana wrinkled her nose and looked at Luhan, than at what he was looking at.  It was an abandoned house. From the looks of it, it looked like nobody has been there for at least 5 years.

"Shall we?" Luhan asked stretching the word out and gesturing his hands towards the direction of the house.

"In there?" Hana protested with a confused look as to why Luhan would want to go in an abandoned house for inspiration. "You do realize that we came here to look for inspiration not nightmares, right?"

Luhan chuckled and than proceeded with his response. "I know, I just thought we could try something new. And plus it would be great to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter