Sweet Dreams

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?" Hana said, turning her head in every direction trying to find someone. However, there was nobody. She was surrounded by nothing but white, pure white. It made her feel so innocent and pure yet so plain, lost, and lifeless. 

It made Hana feel alone.

Hana panicked. She didn't want to be alone as it already was with her family gone. She didn't want to be alone right now. 

Just thinking about being alone made Hana's heart beat faster with worry. She walked around with panic built up inside of her as she tried to find a living soul to hold onto and feel their warmth. She gradually started picking up speed with every step she took. 

"Hello! Is anybody there?!" Hana yelled, still not accepting the fact that there's nobody here, nobody here to give her that warmth that she so desperately desired. She ran further until she stopped to catch her breath as beads of sweat dripped down her face. 

Hana wanted to go crazy. Everything felt like a maze to Hana except there were no walls, everything was white which made it more confusing.

Hana crouched down on the floor, putting her face between her knees. Unconsciously, a tear rolled down her face, gradually becoming an endless rain of tears. "Please... Anybody." She said between her cries and unsteady breathe.

"Hana." Someone called out. She immediately separated her face from her knees and jolted up on her feet. She turned her head everywhere trying to find the owner of the voice, but there was nobody. "Hana, over here." She heard again. It sounded so familiar to her, like she hasn't heard of that voice in a long time, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Hana quickly turned around and found someone standing at least 5 feet away from her. She couldn't quite see who it was since her eyes were still a bit puffy and blurred from the breakout of tears she had earlier. She could only tell that whoever it was standing in front of her had long hair and she assumed it that it must be a woman. 

Hana quickly wiped away the tears that were still flowing from her eyes to get a clear view of the woman standing a few feet away from her. As soon as she had a clear look, she could see that this lady looked familiar. Hana walked closer, still keeping a distance away from the unknown lady. 

As she got closer, Hana knew exactly who it was. It was her mother. "Mom." Hana said in a whisper as she ran straight to her mother and giving her a big hug. 

"Mom, you don't know how much I've missed you." Hana said as tears fell from her face once again. She was finally able to see her mother and feel her warmth that she missed so dearly. However, Hana had a feeling that this wasn't going to last long. But being the stubborn she is, she quickly pushed those feelings aside, letting herself be embraced with her mother's warmth. 

"Hana." Her mother called out her name. Hana said nothing, giving her mom time to continue. "Why did you leave us to die?" Her mother said in the most calmest voice.

Hana's eyes widened as she felt her mother's warmth turn into ice cold. Hana felt something drip down her face but it didn't feel like her tears. She glanced at her hands around her mothers back and her eyes widened. Hana was covered in blood, her mother's blood. 

Hana separated herself from her mother and saw the most devastating thing she didn't want to see. Her mom was covered in blood from head to toe and all that stood out was the whites of her mother's eyes surrounding her beautiful brown-green eyes. 

"Mom-" Hana was immediately cut off as her mother's bloody hand found it's way around Hana's neck.

"How could you leave us. Leave your family?" Hana's mother asked. "TELL ME! WHY?!" She yelled, tightening her grip around Hana's neck even harder than before as anger clouded her self-control.

"I-I...d-didn't mean...t-too." Hana said trying to catch her breath through her mother's hard grip. "B-but... I u-understand...h-how you...f-feel." Hana said, gradually yet slowly giving into her mother's grip.

"How can you possibly understand?!" She asked as her voice started getting louder and louder with each word and her grip getting tighter and tighter. "HUH?!" She said throwing Hana across the unknown white space. 

Hana immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter