A New Day

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana had slept right after she got the call from the director considering that she had to wake up early in the morning. The director had told her that once she arrived at SM Entertainment, there would be an employee who will be waiting to asist her with her stuff and training. 

This employee was of course someone who has been informed that Hana was an agent working undercover at SM Entertainment to fulfill her mission. However, there wasn't just one person who would know her true identity, that would be dangerous. There were several people in the company that had been informed and they were to be the ones to take care of Hana. They had to help her out on her mission and prevent other employees from finding out or it would cause a huge ruckus. Not to mention her target, she did not want to let her target find out who she was or she would be screwed.

Hana had just woken up from her beauty sleep, she turned over to grab her alarm clock from her nightstand in a half-a-sleep manner. Her eyes widened when she saw the time in front of her eyes. It was 7:15 am. She was late. Never in her life was she late, especially for work and this was something that she most definitely shouldn't be late for. She could not mess this up. 

She quickly flipped over her sheet covers and jumped out of bed. Quickly, she went to her closet and picked out a few clothes. Hana was a bit confused though, confused about what to wear. She didn't know what the hell a trainee would dress up as on the first day. "What the hell do trainees freaking wear?! Ugh!" She said to her self.

She stepped out of the closet to check the clock once more. 10 minutes had gone by already. "Damn it, Hana! You don't have time for this!" She said scolding herself. She gave up and decided to go with the ones she had grabbed out of the closet earlier which were plain black leggings and a simple blue long sleeve shirt and paired it with a light spring jacket.

Hana put on her clothes hurriedly and headed towards her bed and grabbed a duffle bag from underneath it. From there, she had taken the bag to a separate room. It was a room that was specially prepared for Hana by the director. A room filled with weapons, technology and the latest gadgets. You name it, she had it. She filled her bag with weapons and other gadgets. They weren't huge guns or anything, she might've had one or two of those though. No, the weapons Hana carried were made to look like normal objects but were secretly deadly. Hana was very cautious and didn't know what was going on in that weird entertainment company but just in case anything happened, she was prepared. She was prepared for anything. 

Once she was done stuffing all her weapons in her duffle bag, she grabbed her phone and left the hotel. She headed towards the elevator and in just a moment, she heard a ding and the elevator doors opened. Luckily, she didn't have to experience any stops while going down from the 12th floor to the lobby. She was thankful for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter