Death

Revenge & Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana pulled up to the corner of her street and started to head down to her house. Immediately, her eyes were glued to 5 guys walking in the opposite direction of her on the sidewalk. In her whole life as she lived here, not once has she seen these people before, considering that she knows everybody who lives in her neighbourhood. Not one single memory of them popped inside of her head. What bothered her the most was that this place was a restricted area and not just anybody could come and go as they please. Not even a poor cat can come and go as they please. Unless the people who lived here owned a pet, which was quite rare.

She pushed the thought to the back of her head and simply kept walking, but of course she wasn't going to keep her guard down. God no, especially to people she has never seen in her life. Once she finally passed them and they were out of her sight, chills ran down her spine and goosebumps covered her body. Not only when she walked past them but as soon as she got closer to her house it all felt strange. 

She slowly opened the door and as soon as it was wide enough to see everything in her view she froze on the spot, speechless. It felt like time had stopped when she saw blood everywhere from the floor to the ceiling. An enormous pool of blood was the first thing she had encountered. 2 bodies laid on top of the puddle. It was her parents.

Everything had blurred out of her view until there was nothing except for her and the 2 bodies of her parents. Hana was still unaware if they were dead or alive. Panic rose up inside her like the swells of the ocean during a storm, to the point where she had fallen on her knees. 

Sadness, fear, and anger rose up inside of Hana when she saw her parents laying on the ground in front of her eyes. She had seen her parents with multiple stab wounds and so many cuts everywhere on their bodies. She crawled on her knees on the bloody floor to get closer to her parents to see if they were still breathing or not. In her mind she kept repeating to herself, You can't be dead, you just can't' be dead. However another part of her said that there was no use in checking for a pulse because they were dead. That was the side she didn't want to believe.

"Mama, Papa?" She said softly with a sad tone in her voice. "Mama, Papa please don't die. Please don't leave me." she said as every word got louder and louder in her voice. "Mama, Papa?" she continued as she was shaking them nonstop but it was as if they were in a deep slumber and could never wake up. 

She finally gave in to the thought that she never wanted to believe. The thought of her parents being dead. Slowly, she lowered her head and placed it on her mother's stomach. She then shot up suddenly as she realized that there were only 2 bodies instead of 3. Her sister was missing. "Elena!" she said softly as she got up and ran looking for her sister. Oh where could her sister be? Hopefully she was alright and was hiding in a spot where the killers couldn't find her. All sorts of thoughts appeared in Hana's mind of her sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter