Friendly Calls

Romantic Reflections

Kibum wasn’t expecting Woohyun to reply to his text so soon, he replied as soon as the message read ‘sent’

Dumb Hyun- I’m not one to txt, so I’ll be calling you soon. Be expecting me. 

Unlike Jonghyun there were no extra emojis or misspelled words. He texted like he talked and then it hit Kibum, reminding him that yes, Woohyun was older. And just like the older man had promised he called within minutes, Kibums phone ringing on his bedside table. “Hello?” 

“Hi, there Bum.” He greets, his tone holding a hint of amusement. “Why are you laughing?”

“I’m not.”

“You are.” Woohyun lets out a long puff of air and says slowly. “It’s just, you’re texting me the day we got the project.”

“So? It’s best to start early.” He earned another warm and hearty laugh from Woohyun. “Okay, somewhat true, but what was it you wanted to talk about?”

“First of all our project for English.”

“We have to get in contact with Amber,” Woohyun yawned on the other end and Kibum rolled his eyes. “And neither of us have her number.” He finishes, clucking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. “You’re so rude.” Kibum blurts and he could almost hear the smirk in Woohyuns voice as he spoke. “And you aren’t? Texting a person when it’s their time to sleep.”

“It’s only six, you should still be up.”

“I’m a vampire. I sleep during the day and prowl for cuties such as yourself during the night.” Kibum sighs. “Shut-up, you at flirting.”

“Who said I was flirting? I’m merely stating the facts. Is the truth so hard to swallow, Bum?” Kibum was silent for a moment, listening to the sound of Woohyuns breathing. “You’re an .” He finally says. “I’d have to disagree, the proper term would be an hole.”

“Huh?”

“You can’t be an without a hole.”

“Oh my god.” Kibum face palms himself, his shoulders bobbing in silent laughter. “Why am I surrounded by idiots…” He mumbles out and Woohyun chuckles lightly. “But back to the project, what did you want to work on first?”

“Well,” He clears his throat. “I found a good fable.”

“Nice, mind telling me what it’s about?”

“I only read a brief summary.”

“S’okay, as long as I have something to taste, I’ll be able to determine the flavor.” Kibum laughed lightly, the sound ringing Woohyuns ears and the older was so tempted to add something more promiscuous. But decided better of it, he didn’t want his feelings being found out so soon. Even though he was being flirtatious and at times obvious, he wanted to wait this out. Especially since Kibum had a boyfriend, one that seemed determined to not let the younger fall into the hands of another. 

Kibum read to him the fables summary and Woohyun hummed in response. “I like it, I think Amber will like it too.” Kibum smiles, a breath escaping him. “Good.” His phone screen lit up and pulling it away he read the caller ID. It was of course Jonghyun. He smiles softly. “Hey, Woohyun, I’ll see you at school, okay.”

“Huh? Hanging up already?”

“Yeah, my boyfriend’s calling.” Woohyun felt a twinge of jealousy at those words, his expression turning dark. “Go on then, entertain him.” He mutters through gritted teeth. “See ya.” Kibum hangs up and Woohyun stares at his phone, gripping it and placing it on his bed and laying next to it. Maybe he’d invite Kibum over, he had his own place, he could have him over whenever. A slow grin spreads across his lips. He’d love to have the young and cute male over. Oneday.

Jonghyun waited in front of Kibums house, his eyes locked onto the door waiting for his boyfriend to come jogging out. Just then the front door opened and Kibum peeked his head out, a happy smile on his gorgeous face. He looked to be glowing, his skin clear, his eyes brown and inviting, behind his glasses and as he drew closer Jonghyun felt his heart constrict. “Do you just wake up beautiful.” He blurts, reaching over and opening the door for Kibum. He slid into the passenger seat, a pleased grin on his glowing face. “No, I think I just wake up and the sun kisses me.” Jonghyun makes a face and Kibum rolls his eyes. “I can’t have that…” Jonghyun speaks slowly, leaning closer to Kibum. “The sun can’t be stealing such sweet kisses from you, Bummie.” Their lips meet and KIbum closes his eyes, a faint moan vibrating the back of his throat, as Jonghyuns tongue met his.. Jonghyun pulls away, saying softly against his ear. “You’re mine.” A red hue engulfs Kibums cheeks and he looks away. 

His heart skipped a beat at those words. “You’re mine.” Kibum always told himself that he belonged to no one, but now that Jonghyun said it he didn’t mind belonging to him. “Hurry, we’ll be late.” He murmurs, the red slowly fading from his cheeks.  Jonghyuns eyes linger on him with a content smile, before turning the key and driving off. 

It was Saturday, but they were all working today. Well school work, working and now that Kibum thought about it, it was time for him to find a job. Maybe he’d go searching with Jonghyun. But today he had asked Jonghyun to drive him to the bookstore, he was meeting up with his friends. He had told Jonghyun that it was a group meetup to discuss their project, that it may be boring. But Jonghyun insisted on staying the 2 hours they were going to stay together. They pulled up in front of the bookstore, Jonghyun turned the car off and asked. “Have I met these friends of yours?”

“Yes, for the last time Jonghyun, you’ve already met Woohyun.”

“What about the girl?” Kibum shrugs, getting out of his seat, opening the door and stepping out of the car. “I don’t know, you may have met her.”

“What’s her name?”

“Amb--”

“Kibum, ya made it!” A familiar voice called his name in English and it was Amber bounding towards him, her arms open for a hug. Kibum stumbled back slightly when her body collided with his. “Woah, hey.” Gently he pushes her back and Jonghyuns eyes widen, pointing at his twin. “Amber!” He exclaims and she peers at him. “Jonghyun!” She moves around Kibum, walking up and shaking Jonghyuns hand. “Yo, whats up man.” She greets and Jonghyun tries to mimic her English, his accent strong, which resulted in Kibum doubling over with laughter. Jonghyun glared at him. “Hush it, Bummie.” He hisses and Amber glances back and forth between them. “You guys came together?” She asks and Jonghyun nods, catching sight of Woohyun who was standing on the steps, his arms crossed against his chest. 

Swiftly Jonghyun glides towards Kibum placing his arm around his waist, tugging him into his side. “Kibum here is my boyfriend, we’ve been dating for several months now.” Ambers brown eyes widen and a crooked smile tugs at her lips. “Everybody wants you huh, Kibum?” She teases, nudging him with her elbow and he stares at her confusedly. But Jonghyun knew what she meant. 

“Kibum.” Woohyun walks down the steps, greeting them all with a smile, his gaze flicking to Jonghyuns possessive grip on Kibums waist. He grins. “Did you bring the fable?”

“Yeah, you guys ready?” They all nod and Jonghyun watches them, that distant feeling tugging at his gut. Kibum slips from his grasp, sliding his hand down Jonghyuns arm until their hands met and their fingers interlocked. Jonghyun looks up at him with gentle eyes and Kibum smiles, pulling him ahead. Woohyun watched them, his expression blank, a vile taste on his tongue. He wanted to touch Kibums hand too, to connect their fingers. this attraction towards the younger was starting to become something more and Woohyun was soon going to discover what it was. And then he’d act on it, like Jonghyun had done many times before. He’d act on it. 

This afternoon was most definitely going to be interesting, Jonghyun thought as he stepped inside the cool bookstore, Kibums hand squeezing gently against his. 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

What will go down in the next chapter if anything at all XD

Okay, so Woohyun is attracted to Kibum, a simple like as of right now, but like Jonghyun in the past that like became something more

And if that like becomes something more for Woohyun...then what? dundunDUN

The dino twins have met, Amber and Jonghyun are quickly becoming close friends(same for Woohyun and Kibum)

Till the next chapter~!