In Search of A Dream

Romantic Reflections

Jonghyun sat in his English class, tapping his pencil repeatedly against his notebook. His eyebrows knit in thought. Staring at nothing and listening to no one, he thought. Remembering the main reason he came to college. To find his dream with Kibum. But what was his dream? Something he was slowly beginning to figure out. What he wanted to do? Where he wanted to go? He could feel it in his heart that Kibum would leave to London once he graduated. He bit his lower lip at the thought. He didn’t want Kibum to go, but he couldn’t stop him. Covering his face with his hands, he crumples in his seat and sighs loudly. “Mr. Kim, is something wrong?” The professor asks, pausing her lesson to peer at him questioningly. He clears his throat, sitting up straight and smiling. “Nothing, it’s nothing.” He says hurriedly and she stares at him for a moment more before continuing her lesson. 

Sitting back in his seat, he runs a hand through his silver hair and sighs. A few minutes alter class was dismissed and Jonghyun pulled out his phone dialing Kibums number. He picked up on the third ring. “Jonghyun?”

“Hey, can you catch a ride home today?”

‘“Hmm? I think so, why?”

“I’m going to stay back a little and talk to the music teacher.” Kibum gasps slightly, his tone now bright and admiring. “Really?”

“Yeah, it’s about time I start looking into music and composing more.” He could almost hear the smile in Kibums voice. “Yeah, you can’t keep following after me.” Jonghyun chuckles softly, gathering his books and jogging down towards the door. “But are you sure you have someone who can drive you home?” He asks again. “Uh-huh, I think Woohyun will be willing.” His voice distances. “Isn’t that right Hyun?” Jonghyun could hear him say quietly and he swallowed, fighting the urge to tell Kibum to wait for him. “Yeah, he says he can and I’ll be staying back a little too.”

“Oh? What for?”

“Dancing. The dance studio is empty only after school.” Jonghyuns heart soars. “You still dance?”

“Never stopped.” He smiles. “You’ll have to perform for me one day.” He says teasingly and Kibum laughs. “Of course. I’ll call you later.”

“Okay…” There’s a pause, Jonghyun didn’t want to hang up. “Jonghyun?”

“Huh? Oh, yeah…” Kibum chuckles, the sound a comfort to Jonghyuns sensitive ears. “I’m hanging up now.” He says slowly and Jonghyun nods. “Yeah, call you later.” He hangs up quickly, fearing that he would run to Kibums class and pull him away. Right now he couldn’t do that, right now he had to go and find himself--no--he found himself in Kibum. Right now...he had to find his dream and to do that he had to trust Kibum.  Taking a deep breath, he pushes through the door, trudging down the hallway towards the music room. 

“So you’re riding with me?” Woohyun asks as they walked down the hallway. Kibum nods, placing his phone away. “Yeah, if you don’t mind.”

“Not at all Bum.” Woohyun winks, elbowing him playfully in his side. “But first I want to stop by the dance studio.”

“Oh?” Woohyun a brow, his curiousity and interest in the younger growing. “What for?”

“To dance of course.”

“Oh.” There was a hint of pleasant surprise in his voice. “I didn’t know you danced.”

“A lot of people don’t.” Kibum murmurs, turning a corner and smiling brightly when a room titled ‘Dance Studio’ came into his view. “Stand outside while I change.” He commands, placing a hand in front of Woohyuns chest. “Change?”

“You expect me to dance in these jeans…?” He makes a face and Woohyun takes the chance to check him out. Running his eyes over his full thighs clothed by tight skinnies. “Weeeell,”

“Just wait here.” He grins, taking a step back. “Okay, okay.” Kibum smiles gratefully, opening the door and disappearing behind it. Woohyun turns around placing his back against the door and sighing. He listens to the shuffling behind the door and closes his eyes. He’s imagined things before, he’s a  20 year old man, of course he would have fantasies. But now, his dreams were becoming more...innocent. Childlike things such as seeing his crush , or making him blush. His dreams were innocent and as innocent as they were, seeing Kibum always excited him. Such a simple thing would turn him on and even now, as he listened to the younger undress, he felt a heat trickle throughout his body. Kibums body was gorgeous with clothes on, imagine him without. Woohyn shuddered slightly, swallowing down his desires as the door clicked open behind him and he stepped forward, catching himself before falling back. “Thanks.” Kibum says, turning away and bending down to press play on the radio. 

Woohyun watched him, trying to control his eyes as the younger stretched, his yoga pants clinging to his body in all the right but wrong places. His tank was loose, sagging a little on his shoulders and revealing his stomach.  Clearing his throat Woohyun tries to make light conversation. “What types of songs do you dance to?” He asks, making his way across the room to the opposite wall. He leaned against it as Kibum replied. “Girl groups.” Woohyuns eyes widened. “Seriously?”

“Yeah, I find them fun to do.”

“That’s very like you Kibum.” He doesn’t reply, instead he jumps to his feet, taking off his glasses and placing them on one of the stretching benches. He runs a hand through his black hair, pushing his bangs out of his eyes. Woohyun watched, crossing his arms over his chest. “You can’t see.” He states calmly. “I’ll be fine.” Kibum replies, pressing play on the radio and standing in the middle of the room. 

Jonghyun knocked lightly on the music rooms door, taking a deep breath as he waited for the door to open. Once it did he forced a smile onto his face. “Hello.” He bows respectfully at the older male. The man watches him, his blonde hair parted in a classy style, he wore a long white coat. He seemed sleek and refined. Jonghyun  stood up straight. “Nice to meet you….again.” He finished awkwardly, remembering that he had briefly met this music professor. “Can I help you?” Jonghyun takes a step back, squeezing the bag in his hands. “I would like...to share some of my music with you.” A slim brow rose on the man’s forehead. “Really? Are you an aspiring composer?” He asks, his tone dipping down and softening. Jonghyun nods. “Yes, but I would like to learn more.” The man smiles revealing a row of shiny, white teeth. “Well then, come in.” Jonghyuns eyes brighten as the man steps aside, ushering him in. “Thank you.” He bows again before stepping into the room. 

Woohyun watched Kibum, his expression blank, but his heart running a mile in his chest. His throat was suddenly dry and his palms sweaty. He leaned against the wall, his eyes following each movement Kibum made. The younger would swivel his hips in a way that made Woohyun lose his breath and then he’d swing his head back; neck shining against the bright light. When he’d roll his head, his hair would splatter across his face, painting him as though he really were a piece of art. The music fades out and Kibum drops to his knees, taking a deep breath. He pulls his bag towards him, fumbling through it until he found his phone. Minho had called. Pressing the dial back, he waits. “Hello? Minho?”

“Ah, Kibum, where are you?”

“I’m at the dance studio.”

“Okay, Jonghyun wanted me to call and make sure you got home safe.” Kibum felt a warmth tickle his throat and he smiles softly. “I’m fine.”

“Mm, I’ll be stopping by, I miss seeing you dance.” Kibum rolls his eyes. “Yeah, right.”

“Seriously?! Your dancing is amazing.” Kibum stands up, bouncing his shoulders in silent laughter. “Yeah, whatever.”

“Haha, I’ll see you soon Kibum.”

“Mmm.” He hangs up, placing the phone back in his bag and squinting to press the play button on the radio. Once the music started, Kibum slipped back into his trance and Woohyun followed his movements, each step flowing like water. He couldn’t hear the song, all he could see were Kibums steps and his body. Glowing with sweat and the desire pounded his head and burned his heart. He wanted him; so badly, so strongly--he wanted him. Clenching his fist in frustration, he remembered the pink marks on his neck and shoulders, even now they were showing possessively across his skin. 

He imagined his taste and bit the inside of his cheek, eyes hazy with lust. Why does this damn song have to be so provocative? He thought, his hormones resurfacing and coursing through his blood as strong as ever. Woohyun has been with other women and other men and around them he was able to control himself and smother his desire. He could breathe, but with Kibum, each movement he’d do would knock the air right out of Woohyuns expanding lungs. He clenched his fist tighter, his ual frustration lightening the color across his knuckles. 

It wasn’t just his movements, but his eyes. Fierce and tearing straight through Woohyuns heart. His body jolted when Kibum dropped to his knees and began to caress the ground with his hands. Chest heaving against the floor. “.” Woohyun cusses, his eyes dark as he watched, so intent on Kibum he didn’t even notice the door opening and the person slipping through into the room. Kibum bounced onto his feet, running his hands across his chest and fluttering his eyes, lips parted and Woohyuns eyes widened. Oh . He thought, biting his bottom lip hard and swallowing repetitively. Kibum swayed his hips, his hands twirling above his head, tank riding up to reveal his navel, and the width of his hips. Woohyun clamped a hand over his mouth to keep an involuntary groan from falling his lips. These feelings, these sensations, this suffocating desire. Its been so long since he’s felt them. Jonghyun was one lucky bastard, he thought, his heart pounding, ears ringing with the upbeat music. To possess a gem such as Kim Kibum. He was one lucky . 

“Mesmerizing isn’t he?” A deep voice cut into his thoughts and Woohyun willed his body from jolting. Slowly he faced the stranger. He’s seen him before; tall, handsome, dark haired and always near Jonghyun side or Kibums. “ he’s taken.” He grins at Woohyun. “Don’t try anything. I helped get them together, I won’t let you tear them apart.” He leans towards Woohyuns ear. “They’re good for each other, they’re more than good.” He leans back, stating calmly. “They make each other complete.” Was this guy threatening him? Were his words supposed to be taken as a warning? The music suddenly stopped and Kibum stood on his feet, chest heaving as he eyed Minho. “When’d you get here?”

“A few seconds ago,” He elbows Woohyun, whispering softly, his tone slightly amused. “You might want to take care or hide that.” Stepping away with a smirk he grabs Kibums glasses, placing them over his eyes. “I just slipped in.” He murmurs, ruffling the olders black hair. Kibum smacks his hand away. Minho laughs. Woohyun didn’t have to look down, he knew what Minho meant by that and he wasn’t embarrassed, simply frustrated. That something as simple as dancing could turn him on so much. He pushes himself from off of the wall and says casually, heading for the door. “I’ll be back Kibum.” He announces, hurrying out before the younger could see his little friend, straining proudly against his jeans. 

Minho grins, picking up Kibums things. “I’ll take you home.” 

Jonghyun sat in one of the red chairs, his phone lighting up in his pocket. Frogface- Your Bummie’s safe now lol jk, he was never in any trouble. I got here and kIbum was dancing; Jonghyun tht guy had a freaking !!! Laughed my off. Jonghyun cracked a smile. Frogaface- Anyways, I’m taking him home, txt him once ur done, pretty sure he’ll want to hear from u :)

Placing his phone away with a content smile, Jonghyun sits up straight. “What all have you written?” Professor Hae-sol asks, sitting behind his desk. “Just a few melodies.” Jonghyun says, handing him a red folder with the Korean word for dream(꿈) scribbled on it. “Dream?” Hae-sol asks and Jonghyun nods. “Yes, whenever I come out with an album, that’s what I would name it.” The professor leans back, taking the folder with interest. He flipped it opened and the song titled “My 키” caught his eye. “My Ki?” he asks and Jonghyun smiles softly, his eyes warming. “A love song?” Hae-sol asks and Jonghyun shakes his head. “It’s more than that. The lyrics express my thanks, but the melody, once completed, I want it to take on the sound of a dream.”

“Mhmm.”

“I want it to embody Ki, to express all that he is.” Hae-sols eyes widen and then soften. “I think you’ll make a good composer someday.” Jonghyuns eyes brighten. “Really?!”

“Yes, someday, but not now, there’s still some work.” He nods understandingly. “Can I have a moment?”

“Sure.” he bows, hurrying out the door and calling Kibum. He answered right away. “Jonghyun?” His heart pounded at hearing his voice. “Love you.” He murmurs. “Huh?”

“That’s all I wanted to say.” He smiles. “Love you, Kibum.”

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Can you guys say feels!!!

Wahaha!! Wohyun got to see Kibum dancing and got himself a , pfft. One Minho was glad to point out. 

Jonghyun wrote a song just for Kibum, JUST FOR HIM He wants it to capture all that Kibum is. 

He's now focusing on his dream, and Kibums happy with that, he wants Jonghyun to be able to find his dream(s)

And Minho's not letting anyone get between the ship he helped in sailing. Frogface like naw, you not Hyun XD

Thanks for reading and is this considered a double update?? Haha

Oh! And Hae-sol, Jonghyuns professor is Zion. T, just fyi, if anyone was wondering^^