A Drink of Truth

Romantic Reflections

Jonghyun peers at Kibum intently as the younger gathered his things, rushing out of the store. It was Monday of their spring break and they were off this early evening to accompany Jinki out on a few drinks. Although neither could drink, Jinki still invited them in hopes that they would enjoy themselves. Jonghyun reaches over opening the door for his boyfriend, Kibum slid into the passenger seat, huffing. “I just want to sleep.” He groans and Jonghyun smiles warmly. “Do you want to take a quick nap while we drive there?” Kibum shakes his head, his eyes pointing out towards the figure that was slowly approaching Jonghyuns car. “Woohyun’s tagging along with us.” Jonghyuns eyes widen. “Did you invite him?” He asks through gritted teeth. KIbum turns to face him, his eyes squinting. He punches Jonghyun hard in his arm. “Does it matter? I already told you, you have nothing to worry about.” He leans over, lightly on Jonghyuns bottom lip to reassure him of his commitment to their relationship. “And this is the least I can do since he got me the job.” Of course Kibum wouldn't mention the words Woohyun had said to him last Friday. “That’s why it’s my job to make room, Bum.” His gaze lowers to Jonghyuns lap. With a slight sigh, Jonghyun pinches Kibums cheeks between his hands, raising his head. “I don’t know….” His words trail off and he looks at Kibum with a mischievous grin.

“I think you need to kiss me again.” He murmurs glancing over Kibums shoulder as Woohyun neared closer. Kibum rolls his eyes, but complies, pressing his hand onto Jonghyuns knee and leaning up to catch his lips. Jonghyun smiles behind the kiss, his tongue slowly molding its way against Kibums plush mouth. his upper lip and then dipping down to his bottom where he the plump skin. Their teeth clashed and Jonghyun grimaced slightly when Kibums front teeth dug into the tip of his tongue. Kibums grip on Jonghyuns knee tightened and Jonghyun grinned when he noticed Woohyun staring at them. His eyes were blank, lips drawn into a tight, straight line. Pulling back, he points to the window, Kibum turns, eyes landing on Woohyun. Quickly, he opens the door and Woohyun smiles at him, noticing how his lips shimmered. A rosy, pink that made his lips look even ten times more enticing. “I see you two are as intimate as ever.” He jokes, opening the backdoor and sliding in. Jonghyun chuckles. “If only you hadn’t shown up, I would have had his top off.” Jonghyun states, turning to the front and starting the car. Woohyun stares at the back of his head, a subtle anger lining his handsome features. “Really now? It takes you that long to get him undressed?” Woohyun chides and Jonghyun slowly presses down on the gas, inching forward. 

Kibum sat still, arms crossed over his chest as the air in the car slowly began to shift to a more tense mood. “I’d have his pants off in no time.” He leans forward, whispering into Kibums ear. “As much as I’d like to take my time with you…” His breath was hot on Kibums neck. “I’d rather have you so I can admire what you hide underneath your clothes.” He leans back with a chuckle, his eyes closing. Kibum couldn’t fight back a shiver, Jonghyun watched from the corner of his eyes, irritation leaking into his voice as he spoke. “Woohyun, buckle up and just shut-up until we get there.” He says, tone dark and decisive and Woohyun swipes his light brown bangs out of his eyes, peering curiously at Kibum. Kibum--feeling his gaze--looks back and raises his eyebrows in  question. “What?” He finally asks. Woohyun shrugs looking away. “Nothing…” But ‘nothing’ grew into a clench that he felt in his chest whenever Jonghyun would look over to Kibum and smile and then he’d smile back. ‘Nothing’ became an ache when Jonghyun placed a hand to Kibums thigh and talked about things Woohyun didn’t know of. ‘Nothing’ was now a vile liquid in Woohyuns throat as Jonghyun pulled into the parking lot, leaning over and kissing Kibums cheek. 

Once they stepped inside, Jinki came running over, a bright smile on his gentle face. Kibum greets him with open arms, stepping into his embrace; they held each other for a moment, before walking to the back where their table was placed. “You know we can’t drink Jinki.” Kibum reminds as they sit down. Jinki flashes him a grin, ushering the waitress over. “Two cocktails please and…” He looks over to Woohyun, eyes twinkling with a question. “Oh, I’d like a glass of red wine please.” Woohyun says, flashing the waitress a charming smile. She blushed, hurrying away with their order. Kibum smirks. “Working your charm, I see.” 

“Trying to cut us a deal, no tip maybe.” He winks and Kibum laughs. Jonghyun looks between them and then with a puff of air, he slides an arm around Kibums shoulders, pulling him into his body. “Jonghyun?” He looks up into his eyes and Jonghyun responds by knocking the mid of his glasses. “I just want to have you close to me.” He says this looking into Woohyuns brown eyes. A little grin tugs at the corner of his lips and he looks away, directing his gaze to Jinki who was watching him intently. “You two have gotten closer since the last time I’ve seen you together.” Jinki murmurs thoughtfully and Jonghyun smiles happily. “He says he loves me more openly.” He brags and Kibum pulls away from him adjusting his glasses and pushing his dark bangs back. “Are you getting shy?” Jonghyun teases and Kibum pokes him in his side, the older chuckles. Woohyun watches with glassy eyes, his hands folded tightly together. Jonghyun catches his gaze and slowly a smirk teases at his lips. Woohyun swore that Jonghyun had mouthed ‘mine.’ He couldn’t have imagined it. 

Woohyuns attention was piqued and now, more than anything, he wanted to steal Kibum away. 

Minho arrived a few minutes later, Taemin hot on his heels, Jonghyuns eyes widened at the sight of the youngest male. He shot up, a smile forming on his lips as Taemin neared. “MInnie!” He announces hugging the young man, Taemin stood stiffly in his arms. Woohyun watches them curiously, glancing at Kibum who was tapping his fingers on the table-top, their eyes met. Instead of smiling Kibum pulls a face, poking his lips out into a pout. Woohyun smiles, his heart pounding from Kibums natural charm. Kibum smiles softly, his eyes twinkling behind the lense of his glasses. Woohyuns never thought about it before; how Kibum would look with his glasses off, hair slightly strewn atop his head, voice groggy. And then there it was, pounding against his head and swallowing his heart--he wanted Kibum. He looks to Jonghyun and flinches slightly, because he was staring right back at him. They stare at each other neither saying anything.  Jonghyun had an arm around Taemins shoulder directing him to the seat next to Jinki. 

“Have you all ordered yet?” Minho asks, taking a seat next to Woohyun, Woohyun didn’t like this seating, he felt boxed in. Jinki on one end, Minho right next to him and Jonghyun diagonal from him. It was like a wall was built around Kibum. But Woohyun would find a way to make a move, an obvious enough of a move that would anger Jonghyun. A grin teases at his lips and the drinks finally arrive. 

Jonghyun wasn’t much of a drinker, so his drink sat in front of him untouched. Woohyun could handle his alcohol well--so he drank about 3 glasses. Minho detested the cocktail, Taemin was provided with a soda, Jinki smiled as he watched them talk, his features calm and soft. But then there was Kibum who, from just one sip, was floating on cloud nine. Woohyun watched him perplexed and amused. Kibum would lean forward resting his head on the table and then babble about some nonsense. Jonghyun was also pleasantly amused, watching as his boyfriend made a fool of himself. 

“Jonghyun…” He half whines, half moans his name and the older clears his throat. “What is it Kibum?” He asks, placing a hand into KIbums dark strands. Kibum lets out a sigh, looking up, Jonghyuns heart thumped up into his throat. His cheeks were flushed red and his lips were a dark crimson. Kibum looked absolutely tantalizing. Minho must have noticed it too, because his eyes were glazed over, hands fisted in his lap. Gently, Jonghyun lifts his head, straightening him. “Kib--”

“I don’t want to go to school tomorrow.” He complains and they all laugh, Taemin points dumbfounded and Jinki mutters something underneath his breath. “It’s spring break Kibum, there is no school.” Jonghyun chuckles, fingers curling into the nape of Kibums neck. “Mmm..” He mumbles, sliding off his glasses and placing them on the table. Woohyuns breath caught, his body warming. Kibums eyes were like an almond whirlpool, twisting Woohyun into their orbs. Kibum smiles crookedly at him, black strands hanging in his eyes. Jonghyun stares at Kibums side profile admiring his sharp jawline and the bob of his adams apple. “Bum, you’re totally out of it.” Woohyun comments and Kibum hiccups waving a hand back and forth in front of his face. “This...is why..I don’t..” He coughs. “I don’t drink…” He finishes, his senses briefly coming back. But they quickly faded away when he looks towards  Jonghyun, smiling sweetly. “Ki-Kibum,”

“Kiss me, Jjongie.” He huffs, placing a hand to Jonghyuns knee. Minhos eyes widened and Taemin leans forward in his seat, entertained. JInki sighs, crossing his arms over his chest, interested in how this would play out. “But Kibum--”

“Kiss me.” Kibum purses his lips, leaning up and catching Jonghyuns bottom lip in between his teeth. Jonghyun grimaced, swallowing down any ual sound that he dare make. “...Kibum..” He murmurs his name, shifting in his seat when Kibum slowly leaned into his body. “Jonghyun, you’re warm…” Kibum murmurs, lips still pressed against his chin. Jonghyun nods, his hand fisted in a growing frustration. Woohyun watched, eyes trained on Kibums lips--those beautiful, swollen lips. He swallows, reaching a hand across the table and slipping Kibums glasses into his lap. Jinki stared at him curious as to why he took the glasses. “Glasses ?” Minho asks, his voice low. Woohyun takes a breath, startled, facing Minho with a tight smile. “No, I just have a thing for Kibum…” Minhos tongue lolled against his lip as he asked. “So you’re going to beat off to them?” Woohyuns eyes widen momentarily and slowly a grin stretched his cheeks. “That doesn’t sound like a bad idea.” 

“It doesn’t, but I can’t let you do that.”

“Relationship bodyguard?” He jokes and Minho shakes his head, taking the glasses out of Woohyuns hands. “Nope, just a helpful cupid.” Woohyun glares at the side of his head once he turned away, cussing underneath his breath. Those glasses would get Kibum to come back to his apartment, he’d have another chance to get them. “I learned a new dance.” Kibums voice made Woohyuns head snap up, his eyes landing on Kibum who was now standing. “Bummie, you can show me later.” Jonghyun says, yanking on the hem of his shirt. Kibum pulls away from him. “I’ll show you all now.” He announces, ignoring Jonghyuns previous words. His jeans had bunched around his thighs, riding up and creasing into his crotch. Woohyuns eyes lingered, slowly tracing a line up Kibums body. To the stimulating curve of his collarbones and the thick width of his neck, then up to his pretty lips and the rosy hue of his cheeks. Woohyuns hands grip his thigh, fingers curling into his leg as he tried to better control his slowly awakening hormones. 

Kibum looked absolutely edible.

He raises his hands above his head, twirling them and then swiveling his hips. Jonghyuns eyes flicked down and he murmurs Kibums name softly, his hands raising to the youngers waist. “Kibum, come on.” Jonghyun looks over to Jinki. “I’m going to bring him home, I hope you don’t mind.” Jinki shakes his head. “It’s okay, it’s okay. I’ll talk to him over the phone.” Jonghyun smiles apologetically, rising to his feet, hands still placed on Kibums waist. “Dance with me.” Kibum cooes, placing his hands over Jonghyuns and directing him on how to turn his hips. “Hold me like this…” His tone had changed, a directive yet seductive tone. “Teach me how you want me to roll my hips.” Gradually, Jonghyun moves his hands against Kibums hips, ignoring the gazes that people were beginning to give them. Woohyuns gaze was the most intense, taking in how Kibums hips looked, the peak of skin that would show when he moved. Taemin peers at Woohyun and he grins, noticing how the older man would look at Kibum. So that’s how it is. He thought, sipping the last of his soda. 

Jonghyuns hands slid up Kibums shirt, warm against his skin, KIbum shuddered, eyes fluttering. “Yes...like that, lead me, Jonghyun.” Kibum whispers and Jonghyuns fingers press into his skin, his fingers tingling as he touched Kibum, up along his ribs and then to the dip of his hips. He would have taken things further if it wasn’t for Jinki coughing. “I thought you were going to take him home?” He reminds and Jonghyun clears his throat, moving his hands to Kibums back. “Yes, thank you.” Jonghyun bows, gently moving Kibum in front of him. Minho stands up, tapping Jonghyuns shoulder and handing him Kibums glasses. “He’ll probably need these.”

“Thanks.” Minho nods, glancing back and ushering Taemin over. “You’re driving back with me right?” Taemin nods, jumping from his seat and stepping towards Minho. Jonghyun was already making his way out, holding onto Kibum by his waist. The youngers steps were jerky and his head would loll. “Jonghyun..”

“Hmm?” He opens the car door, pushing Kibum into his seat. “Jonghyun.”

“Yes?” His voice was soft, almost like a father to their child. “Jonghyun.”

“What is it Kibum?” KIbum replied by saying his name again and finally seated in the car he murmured. “I like how your name sounds when I say it.” Jonghyun smiles down at his feet, closing the door and sliding into the drivers seat. He looks towards KIbum, swiping his black bangs out of his eyes and his cheek. “I like how my name sounds when you say it.” He confesses sweetly, Kibum turns his head on the seat and smiles dazedly. “Say my name.”

“Kibum.”

“Again.” Jonghyun chuckled softly. “Kibum.” His eyes close, lips stilling. Jonghyun stares at him tenderly and slowly he begins to sing the song he had written for Kibum, the one that was still being composed. “Like the sun before it sets, I meet you at the horizon…” He leans over kissing his lips. “I love you.” He hums and Kibum opens his eyes, they were glazed and dark brown. He smiles sleepily. “I love you too, Jonghyun.” He whispers and Jonghyuns heart thumped wildly in his chest. “Kibum, I want--” But he had already drifted away into the arms of sleep. With a slight sigh, Jonghyun reaches over, buckling him into his seat. There was knock on the door and Jonghyun looks out of the window meeting eyes with Woohyun. He had totally forgotten about him. 

Hesitantly, he unlocks the door. “Were you going to leave me?” Woohyun asks, sliding into the backseat. “Why ask such a question? You should know that I don’t like you, I only put up with you because you’re friends with Kibum.” Woohyun laughs, closing the door with a slam. “Friends? Kibums my prey and I his predator. He says we can be friends, but I want more. I want to be the name he calls at night.” Jonghyun starts the car, hands tense on the steering wheel. “Don’t talk about my boyfriend like that.”

“Whatever…” Woohyun grumbles, looking around the interior of the car. And then--there it was--Woohyun smiled, a sinister smile, because he had discovered what he needed to lure Kibum over to his place.  Jonghyun had placed Kibums glasses into the cupholder, all he would have to do is reach over….

“Goodnight.” Woohyun says, stepping out of the car. “‘Night.” Jonghyun tosses back bitterly, trying to control the dislike he felt towards the 20 year old. Jonghyun drives off, not caring if Woohyun made it safely into his apartment. He unlocks the door, stepping inside and inhaling a big breath of air. “What a night.” His clock read 10:30PM. Stripping out of his clothes, he turns on the shower water and places Kibums glasses delicately in his bathroom closet. Ruffling his light brown hair he steps into the shower, sighing as his body relaxed to the warm touch of water. 

I said I would have you, I’ve never wanted someone this much. I don’t just want your body Kibum, but you. All that you are. If I have you I’ll be cured of my confusion about love. I need you. This heartache won’t be cured until you’re in my arms. 

He pushes his wet bangs back, closing his eyes and thinking about a date with Kibum. “Smile at least once because of me…” His wishes were drowned out by the pitter-patter of the shower. 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

Okay so I kinda couldn't write this, there was like this mental block going on BUT DON'T WORRY I HAVE RETURNED

And this update is longer than I planned....so explainations! Yes, yes? No, No?

Okay, so uhm the title, when Kibum gets drunk he spews nonsense but his true heart is hidden in there

YOU GUYS GOT A TEASER OF WHAT JONGHYUNS LYRICS FOR KIBUM ARE!! Yaaay

Woohyun you little sneak, his plan is in full swing now, the reins have come off

what chaos shall he bring to the JongKey ship !!

Drunk Kibum be making things toasty

Haha, thanks for reading, I should be back next week with another update^^

and this series has become longer thn I anticipated....

and I only use gifs in my longer series...soo, gifs now! yaay!

And thanks so much for reading, upvoting, subbing and commenting

you guys don't know how much you motivate me to finish this

Till next time guys