Can His Glasses Reflect Me?

Romantic Reflections

Woohyun stared at his phone in disbelief, Jonghyuns voice ringing clearly in his ears. “ off, hyun.” He scoffs, tossing his phone onto his bed and sliding down onto the floor. He runs a hand through his brown hair and sighs. Recalling the brief entirety of his conversation with Jonghyun, he grins. “I broke him.”

 “You’ll never have the chance of healing him after pleasing him so much he breaks. ” Woohyun lets out another breath, clenching his fist and remembering the day when he stepped through those doors and saw Kibum. Legs crossed, eyes wide behind the lens of his glasses. Those pretty chocolate eyes. Woohyun stares down at the floor in between his legs and inhales a deep breath. Ever since Kibum entered the picture, he’s been sighing nonstop. The symptoms of being in love. He runs a hand over his face. Woohyuns been with countless men and women, but none of them have gotten into his heart like Kibum. Its only been a few weeks and I can’t stop thinking about him, I can’t stop seeing him. Damn Kibum, if this turns into what I think it is….it won’t be good for either of us. Love could tempt a person, could pull them in and suffocate them. If this was what Woohyun thought it was, what it was developing into…

He stands to his feet, walking towards his room door and opening it slowly. He lived in his apartment alone, inviting different lovers over to please himself. But there was no one who could replace or diminish the desire he felt for Kibum. There was a strong pressure against his heart whenever he thought about touching Kibum. “ off, hyun.” Biting his bottom lip he closes his eyes. A streak of black and chocolate brown showing behind his lids. “Hyun.” Various angles of Kibum smiling flashes through his mind.  He swallows, fighting to ignore the ache in his heart. “Kibum…” He murmurs his name, slowly opening his eyes and smiling softly at his feet. 

With a sigh Jonghyun stood to his feet, Kibums phone still in his hand as he made his way back to his room. His feet were heavy, thudding with each step. It bothered him, he knew that Kibum had Woohyuns number, but...He rubs his eyes, standing outside of the door and staring at the knob. He squeezes the phone in his hand, before opening the door. Kibum was still sleeping, his knees curled up to his chest, his black hair falling in his fluttering eyes. Jonghyun took in a breath, walking over quietly. He stood over him, extending his hand to brush his bangs back. Placing the phone on the bedside table, he pulls the blankets back, slipping in next to Kibum. He pressed against his body, melding into him. His body was warm and the sound of his breathing was a comfort. With a light kiss to the back of his neck, Jonghyun closes his eyes and drifts into sleep. 

Woohyun sat in class, his foot tapping repeatedly. Amber sat next to him, her eyebrows knit downward in anxiousness. Today they would give their presentation on the fable they had chosen. Amber would do the speaking and Kibum and Woohyun would cut in with background information. Two groups went ahead of them before their names were called. “Lets do this.” Amber says, bouncing to her feet and striding towards the front of the class. Woohyun and Kibum followed after her, their steps growing in confidence as they neared. Amber clears and Kibum hands her the paper with the translated fable printed out on it. She looks up, meeting her classmates eyes and then opens to speak. 

Woohyun leaned against the wall  waiting for Kibum to come strutting out of the classroom. Kibum said that he would lag behind, making sure a good grade was secured for them. At the sound of the door opening, Woohyun pushes himself from off of the wall and stares at Kibum with a small smile. “What’d she say?”

“That we did a good job.” KIbum brushes past him, sliding out his phone and dialing a number before placing it to his ear. “That’s all?” Woohyun asks, jogging to reach his side. Kibum nods, his eyes brightening when the person he called picked up. “Jonghyun, hey, are you still in class?” Woohyuns footsteps slowed and he watched Kibum as he talked. His cheeks dimpling with a smile. “You are?” His eyes dim slightly and his smile dips down. “When will you be out?”

“I’m going talk to Professor Hae-sol again, I can only meet him after school.”

“Mm, okay, text me on how things go...I could stay behind if you wan--”

“No, go home.” Jonghyuns voice was stern and then it softened. “Get some rest, okay Kibum? And then you can call me again and talk to me about your project.”

“Mmm.” Kibum forces a smile onto his face. It hadn’t been long since Jonghyun started staying behind to see Hae-sol and KIbum was proud that he was taking a step forward in finding his career. But he was also lonely. He wouldn’t tell Jonghyun that though, that he missed him. He enjoyed the talks they had whenever Jonghyun would drive him home and the little kisses they’d share in front of his driveway. Kibum sighs, murmuring softly into the mouth piece. “Have fun, goodbye.” He stops, leaning against the wall and cursing underneath his breath. “I’m being irrational and selfish…” Woohyun walks up behind him, peering at him with concern. “What’s wrong Kibum?”

“It’s nothing…” He sighs again, closing his eyes and placing his phone to his chest. Woohyun his teeth, taking a step forward and placing a hand to the mid of Kibums back. “I’m here too Kibum, you can talk to me.” He rubs his hand up and then down, feeling along the curve of Kibums spine. “It’s not that big a deal…”

“Really?” He steps closer to him, placing his hand against his hip. “If it’s not that big a deal, why are you leaning against a wall and cursing yourself?” He asks softly and Kibum faces him, moving his hand back to his side. “Too touchy.” He comments with a crooked smile. Woohyun nods, looking away. Kibum chuckles taking a step forward. “It’s just…” He shrugs before continuing. “It’s just, I wanted for him to come to college and to find his dream. That’s something I really want for him. But now that he’s doing that…” He takes a deep breath. “I can’t see him as often, we still meet up and just recently I went over to his place….” Woohyun remembered Jonghyun answering when he had called Kibums phone. So it was that day…

“I’m being selfish and stupid.”

“Well...you’re still young, Bum.”

“That shouldn't be an excuse.” He glances back at Woohyun, his eyes glistening with care and yearning. Woohyuns heart, for the first time in a long time, skipped a beat. And just as soon as his heart skipped, it dropped, because that look wasn’t for him in anyway at all. 

 “Hey, Woohyun.”

“Hmm?” He stood next to Kibum, staring at him, his eyes glossed over with a growing attraction for the younger. “What is it Kibum…?” Kibum smiles, slapping a hand down onto his shoulder. “I’m going to stay behind.” His brown eyes widen and his heart gave a  painful kick in his chest at Kibums abrupt words. “I thought...he told you to leave…”

“Yeah? But I never listen to him.” Kibum winks, flicking his tongue out with a wide smile. “Who is he to boss me around?” He laughs loudly, his head swinging back and his hand clenching around Woohyuns shoulder. “I’ll stay with you.” Woohyun blurts. Kibum stops mid-laugh, tilting his head, eyeing him suspiciously. “Why would you do that? Just go home.” He smiles reassuringly, removing his hand and turning away. He opened his mouth to say something, but thought better of it. “Don’t get hit on by any strangers!” He calls and he watched as Kibum hunched forward. Even though he was growing farther away, Woohyun could still hear his laughter and feel it in his heart. With a light sigh he murmurs under his breath. “What will you do if I come to love you…?” He turns in the opposite direction, sliding his hands into his pocket and walking away, his head held high. Just once….I’d like to see my reflection in you…

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

So I had to give a Wookey chapter so you could understand Woohyuns feelings more. Him and Jonghyun are similar in the way that they both almost automatically fell in love with Kibum. 

So poor Woohyun is falling in love with someone who's already taken and he's realizing the problems it may cause for not only himself but also for Kibum

But that won't stop him, if these feelings become as strong as Jonghyuns... UH-OH

And Kibums conflicted feelings, Bummie's becoming more honest~ <3

Okay, well I hope you enjoyed this update or atleast tried(because wookey) and expect Jongkey in the next chap ;)