Assisted Job Search Pt.2

Romantic Reflections

Kibum took a step into Woohyuns apartment and was greeted with a warm, vanilla scent. “Candles?” He asks, the door closing behind them and Woohyun took a step closer to him. “Yeah, I wanted to impress you.” He teased, nudging Kibum in his side to take away from the sincerity of his words. Kibum rolls his eyes, looking around the room. His furniture was colorful and was placed at odd angles. “So, this is your place?”

“Yeah, rented out and bought with furnishings.” Woohyun ushers Kibum into the kitchen, glancing back every now and then to smile at the way the younger looked around. “Do you want something to drink?” He offers and Kibum shakes his head. “No, but I do want to talk to you about this job.” Woohyun nods understandingly, opening the fridge door and leaning inside. His hand reemerged with a bottle of sweet tea. “Sure you don’t want anything?”

“What positions are open?” Kibum asks and Woohyun chuckles at the way his question was so easily ignored. “I’ll have to ask for you..” He places the bottle to his lips, sipping the sweet liquid and then walking over towards Kibum. He stood next to him, his eyes fluttering over the revealed expanse of Kibums skin. He clears his throat remembering the time he had pleasured himself to the image of Kibum dancing. His heart started to race when the younger suddenly turned to look at him. “You’re awfully close.” He states and Woohyun flashes a shaky smile, ridding his mind of any dirty thoughts. And then a question appeared to him. “When you were staring at me,” He meets eyes with Kibum, their difference in height about the same, only he was slightly shorter. “What were you thinking about?” 

Kibums eyes seemed to widen slightly and then a small grin spread across his cheeks. “How I could make you give me a good position.” Woohyun felt his heart drop slightly, what was he expecting?
“Maybe I’ll dance for you.” Kibum teases, stepping in front of Woohyun and twisting his hips slightly. There was a twinkle in his eyes as he danced and a crease in his lips that made Woohyuns heart pound. “Jonghyun would have...” His words fade off into laughter at the thought of having his boyfriend here. He continues to dance, his body twisting to the soundless music and Woohyun watched him, his eyes pooling with an emotion nearing love. He danced, black hair bouncing, hands childishly in the air and neck rolling. This was a side of Kibum, Woohyun was starting to get to know: a free and innocent side. 
A side that he would love to have for himself, no, to have Kibum all to himself. 

And it happened so suddenly, Kibum tripped over his feet, falling against Woohyuns chest and knocking them back onto the floor. 

Woohyun hit the ground with a ‘thud’ and Kibum lay ontop of him, clutching the front of his head. “Damn it…” He mumbles, his glasses hanging on the tip of his nose. The first thing Woohyun felt was Kibums weight, he was much heavier than he anticipated, pressing down hard into Woohyuns body and the next thing he felt was Kibums chest humming against his. Kibum struggled to sit up, placing a hand against Woohyuns chest and pushing himself back.

He wasn’t really thinking, he was just feeling and he wanted to feel Kibum in this way for a longer period of time. So, swiftly, he slips his hand around Kibums waist, pulling him down. The youngers eyes widened, his eyebrows creasing in confusion. Woohyun stared into his almond eyes, using his other hand to fix Kibums glasses. The black haired male blinked adjusting to his vision and then he glared. “Let me go.” He demands, but Woohyun holds him tighter. His hands were shaking and his heart was pounding; there were so many sensations going through his body. Kibums scent tickled his nose and his touch awakened his senses, his body warming when the younger suddenly moved on top of him. Thoughts shot through his mind about how Kibum would feel underneath him, touching and kissing him and his body warmed even more. And then suddenly there was a sharp throb in his groin and then another and slowly Woohyun couldn't feel his crotch anymore. 

“I asked you to let me go, you wouldn’t comply, so…” Kibum rolls off of him, bouncing up to his feet. “I knee’d you where it would hurt.” he shrugs his shoulders and Woohyun curls into a ball. His eyebrows furrowing as he tried to blink away the pain. Kibum had gave him a nice, hard kick in his crotch. He bit into his lower lip and Kibum chuckled lightly, extending his hand. “Sorry, but just don’t touch me like that.” He states, shaking his hand for Woohyun to take. The older turns to look at him, his eyes still creased together. He stares at Kibum, his eyes focusing in on those bow-shaped lips of his and before he could stop the words from leaving his mouth, he spoke them. “If you kiss me, I’ll give you the job.” Kibums almond colored eyes widened and he leans back, tilting his head slightly. Woohyun struggled for a moment to sit up, the pain still searing through his groin, but it wasn’t as bad. Kibum continued to stare at him, dumbfounded and Woohyun only stared back, his eyes serious. “You’re joking.”

“I’m not.” He rises to his feet, placing a hand to Kibums arm and squeezing lightly. “Why would you want me to kiss you.”

“Why wouldn’t I?” He takes a step towards him and Kibum takes a step back. “Woohyun, I have a boyfriend.”

“So? I’ve stolen people many times before.” Kibum stares at him wide-eyed. “Do you--you like me?” As soon as the question left his mouth, it all suddenly came and hit him. Jonghyuns warnings, Minho’s hints, Ambers jokes, Woohyuns teasing; he yanks his arm away. “You’re slower than I thought Kibum, but I understand, I didn’t show you my feelings for a reason.” Kibum peers at him curiously, his nerves peaking. He’s never had to turn someone down before, he’s been through enough unrequited loves himself to know how badly rejection hurts. 

Woohyun stares into his eyes, saying softly. “I’ve already put in a good word for you, you’ll start working tomorrow after your classes.” He smiles, Kibums reaction somewhat delayed. “Thanks…”

“Don’t mention it.” He grins, gently squeezing Kibums arm before turning away.  “Woohyun, I still want to be friends with you.” Woohyun smiles bitterly down at his feet, taking a deep breath and slowly facing Kibum with a smirk. “Will you feel lonely without me?” he teases, Kibum rolls his eyes. “Hardly.” Woohyun chuckles, shoving a hand through his hair. “It’ll be tough, but I want to see you as much as I can, Bum.” He winks and Kibum smiles gratefully, glad that he didn’t have to lose someone whom he had grown so close to. 

Kibum sat in the passenger seat, his eyes twinkling as he spoke. “I got the job.” Jonghyun gasps, facing his boyfriend with a wide smile. “Seriously?!” Kibum nods, his lips a loose smile. “Yeah, Hyun put in a good word for me and he said I’ll start working soon.” That pet name had Jonghyuns heart aching, but he swallows his worries down, reaching a hand over to caress his fingers over Kibums cheeks. “This calls for celebration.” Kibum faces him, a mischievous glint in his pretty eyes. “What type of celebration?” He taunts and Jonghyun tilts his head in mock thought. “I don’t know…” He hums and Kibum grins, unbuckling his seat-belt as Jonghyun leaned closer to him. “Did you two do anything while I was away?” Jonghyun asks as a joke, but was truthfully in pain not knowing what the two could have talked about. “We just…” Kibum trails off and Jonghyun leans back, looking into his eyes. “You just what?” Jonghyun reiterates his words, worry pounding at his heart. His eyes flicker across Kibums face, discerning his expression and then it crashed down on him. “He confessed, right?” The youngers head snaps around and he looks at Jonghyun, his eyes shaking. “He did….huh…” Jonghyun sits back in his seat, placing a hand to the back of his neck. “Yes...but he says he’ll still be friends with me.” Jonghyun nods absent-mindedly. “Kibum..”

“I won’t ever grow to like him.” Jonghyun chuckled softly. “I’m not too worried about that Bummie, I’ve already marked you.” He teases and Kibum shakes his head. “They faded away.” He murmurs, pulling down his shirt sleeve to reveal his bare shoulder. Jonghyuns eyes widen and Kibum whispers honestly. “I want you to place more.” The olders heart skipped a beat, his body heating up at Kibums words. “Kibum--”

“Listen, please.” His brown eyes were a soft plead, so Jonghyun watches him, listening intently. “He’s a friend and you’re my boyfriend, I love you, not him. So, before the thought even enters your mind that I’ll leave you,” Kibum leans forward, lightly kissing his lips. “I want you to remember that it was me, who liked you first.” Jonghyuns heart was fluttering at this point, his mind racing with emotions. “I may not express it often, but I love you.” Kibum leans back, staring at Jonghyun. The youngers expression was adorable and cute,  his eyes hazy with love and a desire only Jonghyun could bring out of him. 

Jonghyun chuckles softly, brushing Kibums black bangs out of his glasses. “If only you told me this sooner…” He murmurs and Kibum blinks up at him confusedly. “Don’t worry about it.” Jonghyun hums, lifting Kibums shirt and tracing a finger up and down his stomach. “If I want to completely cover you with marks,” He meets Kibums eyes with a sadistic grin. “I better start now.”

They touch each other gently, etching each other into their fingers and into their lips. For Jonghyun, Kibum taught him everything, showed him everything. And now, he was learning how to grow, to become older and to cherish Kibum in a new way. Touching him like a star and kissing him like the sun, lingering heat on his lips. Kibum deserved this type of love, such a delicate relationship, one that required time and patience. 

And Kibum was taught by Jonghyun what it meant to receive and to give love, they were growing together, loving together. 

But what if, because of one person, they weren’t able to be together? What if spring break, causes them to break..? 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

crazy, crazy, craaaazaaaaay~

lol, hey guys!!! I'm back! 

I was reading this chap like, something needs to happen AND SOMETHING DID

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE CHAPTERS COVERING SPRING BREAK(let the drama ensue)

Anywyas, Jongkey''s relationship is maturing just like them, oh boy

they're learning how to love and trust each other, but trust is such a fragile thing...

THANKS FOR READING MY DEAR LENSES

Till next time~!

(and just because Woohyuns confessed, don't think he's giving up, nah, he's just getting started)