Thief pt.1

Romantic Reflections

They sat on the couch for a few moments and when KIbums mother returned, Jonghyun jumped up from his seat, gently pushing Kibum to the side and greeting her. “Oh!” She gasps, placing a hand over her chest. “Jonghyun, what are you doing here?” Jonghyun bows. “I came with Kibum…” She waits patiently for him to continue, her gaze softening. “It’s been awhile since I’ve seen you.” She reaches a hand to his head, gently his hair. “Lift your head.” She commands, so he does. Their eyes meet and Jonghyun smiles sheepishly. “I was wondering where you disappeared to, I thought you had ran off and broken my sons heart.” Jonghyun shakes his head. “I would never.” KIbum was standing to the side, watching them, his hands crossed loosely over his chest. “We just took a break from one another and now,” Jonghyun glances back at KIbum before saying. “We’re back together.” Her eyes brighten. “That’s wonderful!” She claps her hands together and Jonghyun laughs lightly. “It is.”

“I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything.” She murmurs. “Not at all, this is your house, I should be the one interrupting.” She laughs gleefully. “Such a polite young man.” Kibum smiles down at the ground at his mothers response to Jonghyuns words. “You should stay for dinner.” She offers.

“I would love to, is that okay with you Kibum?” Jonghyun turns towards Kibum and the younger parts his lips to speak, but is cut off by his mother. “I’m sure he wouldn’t mind, he has missed you a lot more than he may let on.” She winks at Jonghyun and he smiles. Kibum was blushing slightly because he had spoiled his feelings by openly crying in front of Jonghyun only a few moments earlier. “Well!” She claps her hands, lifting her arms and showing the grocery bags that were dangling from her wrists. “Shall we get on it?” Kibums eyes gain a new sparkle and that night from the kitchen table, Jonghyun sat and watched as Kibum and his mother prepared what turned out to be a delicious meal. He has his mothers smile. Jonghyun thought with a fond gaze. “Do I cut it like this?” Kibum asks, knife hovering over a piece of chicken. “Yes, that’s right, thin strips.”

“Mkay.” As he’s slicing he calls from over his shoulder. “I think it’s pretty rude of a guest to not be helping out with the preparation.” Jonghyuns cheeks go a-flame at Kibums sudden call out. “Sh-should I set up the table?”

“That would be nice.” Kibums mother says sweetly. Jonghyun rises up from his seat, looking around for the plates. “Excuse me, where are the plates?”

“Ah, they’re here.” Jonghyun looks to where she is pointing and it is just above Kibums head. There is no way I can reach that, he thinks pitifully. Kibum places his knife down, looking up and reaching towards the cabinet. Jonghyun watches him for a few seconds before gliding up behind him. He stood closely against Kibums back. “I could have gotten it….” He mutters and Kibum laughs. “Yeah, right, I’m taller than you.” Kibum turns around and Jonghyun was inches away from him, he could feel the others breath ghosting over his lips. “You don’t have to remind me.” He murmurs, pushing purposefully against Kibum. He notices the nervous dilation of his pupils and grins. “Am I too close?” Kibum looks away. “We get back together and you’re already so cocky.” Jonghyun chuckles, taking a step back when Kibums mother cleared beside them. “Sorry, eommonim.”

“No need to apologize, it’s nice seeing young love.” She elbows Jonghyun teasingly and he laughs. “Eomma….” Kibum whines shyly and Jonghyun found it adorable. “Kibum-aaah~” His mother mocks and Jonghyun understood where Kibum got his adorable ways. 

They had dinner, Kibum talked excitedly about his classes and about how he had managed to get a better position at his job(by his own doing) As Kibum took care of his mother, handing her a plate of food and adding more food to her plate, Jonghyun looked between them and hoped that someday in the future he’d bring himself back here and introduce himself as Kibums fiancee. “I really love your son.” He felt like blurting those words out suddenly and, “I really thank you and his father for bringing him into this world.” He’d tell her that and Kibums father those words...someday he would.

Jonghyun stood at the front door, his hands placed nervously behind his back. “I’ll leave you two alone.” Kibums mother says and Jonghyun bows. “Thanks for having me.”

“No problem.” She smiles, waving slightly before disappearing inside. The door clicks shut and Jonghyun looks towards Kibum gleefully. “That was really nice.” He comments and Kibum nods, taking a step towards him. “It was…” They’re both quiet, soaking each others presence in with their eyes. Jonghyun reaches a hand up, caressing Kibums  cheek and swiping his bangs behind his ear. Kibum places his hand over Jonghyuns and stares down into his eyes. “So we’re starting again…” He murmurs and Jonghyun shakes his head. “Just think of it as a continuation.” Kibum manages a small smile, leaning down and lightly kissing Jonghyun on his lips. Jonghyun closes his eyes, molding into Kibum’s kiss. He moves his other hand to Kibums hip, fingers curling into the fabric of his jeans. Kibum opens his mouth, offering his tongue to Jonghyun, Jonghyun takes it with his. Kibum presses forward into Jonghyuns body and the older could feel the heat exuding from his every touch. It had been so long since he’s kissed Kibum in this way. “Kibum..” He separates breathlessly, his eyes slightly blown. Kibums lips were red and swollen and Jonghyun fought the urge to kiss him again. “It’s been awhile since I’ve kissed you like that…” He huffs and Kibum hums in agreement. “It has been, it’s been awhile since you’ve done a lot of things.” As he says this he wraps an arm around his body, his gaze briefly flicking to Jonghyuns hand on his hip. Jonghyun quickly moves his hand away, placing it nervously behind his back. “Kibum…” He looks into Jonghyun’s eyes waiting for him to continue. “Uhm, how should I say this..?” He mutters and Kibum laughs lightly. “Speak like you normally do, don’t create an awkward atmosphere.” Jonghyun chuckles and moves back away from Kibum. “Control is something I’m still struggling to learn.” he says and his gaze flickers all across Kibums body, his fist clenching in frustration. And Kibum could see it in his eyes, a deep pool of reawakened want and desire. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He takes Kibum by the mid of his arm, pulling him down and kissing the corner of his lips. 

Kibum stares after him, his heart-racing, the pressure of Jonghyuns fingers on his arm still tingling his body. 

The week passed quickly and Jonghyun took his first exam. It went by pretty easily, now all he had to do was wait a few weeks to receive his results. “How do you think you did?” Kibum asks on the drive back to his house. “I think I did pretty well.” Jonghyun says, turning a street corner. “All thanks to me.” Jonghyun chuckles, reaching a hand over and placing it to Kibums thigh. “Yes, all thanks to my boyfriend.” Kibum reacts to the touch, his shoulders tensing. “Ah, is your mom not here today?” Jonghyun asks, removing his hand and pulling into the drive-way. “She must have left…” Kibum mutters and his gaze drifts over towards Jonghyun, he bites his bottom lip before asking. “Do you want to come inside?” Jonghyuns eyes widen and Kibum could clearly read the surprise on his face. “We could celebrate that you took your exam.” Kibum adds quickly and Jonghyun laughs nervously. “Ah-hah, yeah…” Kibum unbuckles. “What did you think I was suggesting?” He taunts and Jonghyun swallows. “Still a tease.” He mutters under his breath and Kibum laughs loudly, stepping out of the car. “I never changed!” He calls as he walks towards the front door. “I’m glad you didn’t!” Jonghyun shouts and his eyes brighten at the sight of Kibums shoulders bobbing up and down with laughter. He quickly turns the car off and hurries after the younger. 

The door clicks shut behind them and they stood in silence. Kibum walks ahead, slipping out of his shoes and tossing his bookbag onto the couch. Jonghyun followed his lead, tossing his things onto the couch and collapsing next to the pile. “Do you want anything to drink?” Kibum asks from the kitchen and Jonghyun thinks for a moment before replying. “I’d like to drink you, Bummie!” There was silence and then the shuffling of feet, Jonghyun looks over his shoulder and Kibum was standing behind him. His eyes seemed to twinkle in contemplation, he opened his mouth to say something, but thought better of it. Instead he hit Jonghyun on his forehead. “You’ll have a soda.” He says and Jonghyun smiles, turning and watching as he walked away. His eyes wandered, but only briefly across Kibums body. But briefly was enough to make him want to see more. They couldn’t jump back into their usual routine of flirtation and , but it was mentally killing Jonghyun. He wanted to profess to Kibum that he hadn’t interacted in any ual relief with his own hands and now it was just bubbling up in him. 

Pounding at his heart and causing him to imagine things, scenarios of all kinds. He clears his throat, tearing his eyes away from Kibums and his hands in his lap anxiously. 

The next week came and it went and Kibum seemed to be happier than ever, his face seemed to be glowing and with the glow of his face and eyes, his skin also glowed. Jonghyun wanted to touch him, to caress the light pouring from his flesh and wrap it with his own. Of course he never showed or mentioned this to Kibum, he kept all signs of his desire covered with a crooked grin. But, it wasn’t until he was at Kibums house, sitting on his bed, that things got out of hand. “It’s been awhile since I’ve been in your room..” Jonghyun murmurs, running a hand up and down the sheets on Kibums bed. Kibum nods, stepping in front of his closet and looking through his varied wardrobe. “It’s been awhile is going to become an overused phrase of ours.” Kibum says and Jonghyun chuckles, eyes straying up Kibums body slowly. Past his ankles, over his calves and then up to the curve of his . He looks away suddenly feeling aware of his situation. 

Clearing his throat Jonghyun decides to make idle talk. “Have you been dancing lately?” kibum spins around, his eyes twinkling mischievously. “I have and a lot more than usual...I think it’s a way for me to relieve stress.” He says this closing his closet door and walking over towards Jonghyun. “Couldn’t find anything to wear?” Jonghyun asks, struggling to ignore the touch of Kibums thigh against his as they sat side by side. “Yeah, I selected it with my mind.” Kibum jokes, nudging Jonghyun with his elbow. Jonghyun laughs nervously, his voice catching in his throat. Kibums eyes graze across Jonghyuns body, noticing the nervous tapping of his foot and his fist clenched at his side. The younger smiles slightly, pressing closer against Jonghyuns arm and resting his head on his shoulder. “Hey, Jonghyun..”

“Hmm?”

“Are you struggling to control yourself right now?” Kibums voice was soft, almost drowsy sounding. Jonghyun turns his head, peering down at him curiously. “Are you?” Kibum repeats and Jonghyun looks away. “I am….but don’t get the wrong idea, Kibum! hasn’t been on my mind as long as you may be think--”

“It’s been on mine.” Jonghyuns breath catches. “When you left I not only wondered when you’d be back or why...I thought about when you’d hold me again, when you would touch me; sometimes gently, other times not…” Jonghyun couldn’t say anything, his heart was racing his body hot. “Before we took a break we managed to have almost everyday...what the hell was wrong with us?” Kibum laughs and Jonghyun shakes from the light bob of the youngers head against his shoulder. “I think our hormones were still slightly out of control,” Kibum continued to speak softly. “Even now I don’t think we’ve learned how to put a firm hold on them….” KIbum sighs, sitting up and rising to his feet. He stretches his hands above his head, his shirt raising only just a little. “Honesty time is up!” He announces, glancing over his shoulder and grinning broadly at Jonghyun. “Don’t expect such things from me anymore.” Kibum teases, Jonghyun kept silent, his mind looping Kibums words. “It’s been on mine.” So he’s thought about it too…. “Looks like it’s time for you to leave, I have to start study--” Jonghyun jumps up quickly and he slips an arm around Kibums waist, pulling him back into his body and holding him tightly. “, I said I have to study.” Kibum didn’t put up much of a fight as Jonghyun held onto him. “I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who was thinking about it.” Jonghyun whispers, moving a hand up Kibums shoulder and pulling down his shirt sleeve. “We’ve both been waiting and waiting…” His breath was warm against Kibums exposed skin. His arm tightens around the youngers waist and he closes his eyes, talking in a hoarse tone. “Gently, roughly….” Jonghyun slips a hand down the front of Kibums jeans and brushes his lips against the nape of his neck. “...how should I treat you now?” Kibum went weak in the knees, his heart doubling over and tripping over its own rhythm. “J-Jonghyun…” His voice shook and his eyes fluttered against his cheeks. Jonghyun continued to caress him, opening his mouth only slightly and coating Kibums skin with his saliva. Kibum swallows, leaning his head back and closing his eyes to the sensation of Jonghyuns every touch. 

“Kibum, even when I was away from you,” He sounded breathless as he spoke and his hand was slipping further. “Even when we were apart.” He presses harder against his back. “I never stopped wanting you.”

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

And you guys were scared more drama was going to start, ehehe, I'm wicked~

BUt, nope you all get , yaaaay!

I had to cut it off because this chap was already at 2K and if you know me you know I write pretty lengthy *shrugs* can't help it

Anyways, Jongkey couldn't jump into all the lovemaking because they just got back together, took sometime, but those desires/feelings never stopped

ohohoono they didn't

Next chap the continues!

And why is this chapter titled the way it is? BECAUSE JONGHYUN IS GONNA BE A THIEF AND STEAL KIBUMS 

ONCE AGAIN

(Fair warning since this is their MAKE-UP it'll be pretty...intense~~)

Okay, I'm done, till next time my sweet lenses~