Smile For Me

Romantic Reflections

Jonghyun pulled the blankets completely away; Kibum lay in his clothes from yesterday, his shirt riding up on his stomach. “Come on Kibum.” Kibum yanks down his shirt, pushing up his bangs and groaning some more. “You can help me smile by letting me sleep.” Jonghyun grins. “Not gonna happen.” He bounces onto the bed, placing his hands on the back of Kibums jeans, he briefly fondled his . “Get up or I’ll strip and change you myself.” Kibum glances back at him, raising an eyebrow as if to say oh-really? “I’d like to see you try.” Jonghyun smirks. He didn’t have much of a problem if Kibum wanted to test it out. How quick could he strip him? What would he take off first? “Are you sure Kibum?” 

“Mmm.” He had buried his head back into the pillows, drifting back into sleep. Jonghyun his lips, running his hands down Kibums thighs and then up again to pull down his jeans. He tugs at them and they sagged on his hips. Kibum didn’t move, he lay still, his chest breathing against the mattress as Jonghyun pulled up his shirt. Kibums clear, smooth skin came into his view and he had that ache to suddenly cover him with marks. Reminding anyone who tried that Kibum was his. But right now he needed to get Kibum out of his bed in less than 10 minutes. 

Jonghyun moved off of the bed, hovering over Kibum and pulling off the shirt, it came off ruffling Kibums dark hair. Jonghyun folded it neatly, gently placing it on Kibums bedside table. “Shirt’s off. Want me to pull off your pants next?” He taunts. Kibum groans, slowly sitting up in his bed. He stares at Jonghyun with squinted and clouded eyes. “Why won’t you just leave me alone…” He whines, rubbing his eyes, the sun glowing across his bare torso. Jonghyun smiles. “Because I love you.” He let the words shift in the air before extending his hand and pulling Kibum up by his wrist. “Now get up, come on.” Kibum groans, rising reluctantly from his bed. 

“Just wait in the kitchen, I’ll be out soon.” Kibum murmurs, sliding his wrist out of Jonghyuns grip. “If you need help with the rest of your clothes I can--”

“Just get out.” He says with a soft smile,  closing the door in Jonghyuns face. He turns around, squinting at the sunlight that was filtering through his window. Dragging his feet over to the bed, he stares down at it before falling face first into the still warm pillows. 

Jonghyun stood outside patiently waiting, but for some reason he couldn’t shake the feeling that Kibum had fallen back asleep. Sighing, but not out of annoyance, just a breath of awe he felt towards his boyfriend. He always thought Kibum was an early riser. When he opened the door, his gaze immediately landed on the bundle on Kibums bed. He must be under there. With a grin, Jonghyun sneaks towards him, gently calling his name. “Kibum, you told me you would get up.”

“No I didn’t.” The younger grumbles and the bundle rustles on the bed. “Kibum, get up.”

“Leave me alone.”

“I’m going to jump on you.”

“You better not.” There was now an edge in Kibums voice. “I’m gonna pounce you.” Jonghyun continued to taunt, his eyes gleaming. “Bummie~” He calls him again. The bundle moves and Kibums head pops out from it. His feline eyes wide in warning. “Jonghyun.” His voice was stern. “Kibum.” Jonghyun mocks, moving closer to him. He took a few steps back as if preparing to charge. Kibum glares at him. “You better--” His words were muffled out when Jonghyun stumbled on top of him. Jonghyun lay on him, his body warm. Kibum realized then that he didn’t weigh much, with a gentle laugh he chuckles out. “You’re light.”

“Yes? And you’re up.” Kibum nods slowly, pushing Jonghyun off of him. The older swayed to the side and Kibum rubbed his eyes, mumbling. “You’re so annoying.” Jonghyun smiles, raising his hands to Kibums face and bopping a finger against his nose. “Your nose is red, are you getting sick?” Kibum shakes his head. “Morning sinuses.” He sniffs, resting his head in Jonghyuns warm hands. “Lets just go to sleep together.” He murmurs, blinking his eyes and staring pleadingly at Jonghyun. Jonghyun grins. “You’re cute, Bummie,” He kisses him. “Really cute, but you have to get up.” Kibum groans, shoving Jonghyun away and bouncing to his feet. “I’m up okay!” He exclaims, dramatically throwing his hands in the air. Jonghyun smiles, his brown eyes watching as Kibum grumbled and trudged towards his closet. “I’m gonna change, you can leave now.” He says over his shoulder, Jonghyun shakes his head. “Not gonna happen, I’ll watch you.”

“Now you’re a peeping tom?” Kibum asks with a smirk. Jonghyun shrugs, leaning back on the bed, his eyes set on Kibum. “I guess so.” Kibum groans, running a hand through his black bed hair. Jonghyun watched as he hunched forward, undoing his pants. “This is so…” He trails off, his cheeks warming when Jonghyuns deep voice spoke from behind him . “Just think that you’re undressing before we roll around in your bed.” KIbum spun around, his eyes glaring into Jonghyuns head. “.” He curses and Jonghyun adds with a wink. “You forgot the idiot.” Kibum rolls his eyes before turning away letting his pants drop to his feet. Jonghyun watched as they dropped, his gaze flicking up to Kibums backside, admiring the curve of his back and the shape of his . “I should wake you up every morning…” He murmurs thoughtfully. “Don’t you dare.”

 

“Just watch me.” He stands up, walking over to Kibum and hugging him from behind. His hands were warm on the youngers bare waist. Kibum hunched over slightly, giving Jonghyun a little more height. Jonghyun plants a light kiss on the mid of his back, closing his eyes and locking Kibum in his arms. “What did I tell you?” He asks softly. “I don’t know…” Kibum mutters under his breath. Jonghyun smiles against his back, stating gently. “I told you not to stress. I told you to rely on me…” Kibum listened as he spoke, his heart pounding in his chest. “I need you to come to me. I don’t want to see you losing a second of sleep.” Kibum laughed, Jonghyuns head bounced against his back. “Why is that funny?” He asks.

 

“I’m still going to lose sleep, it’s college.” Jonghyun makes a face, baring his teeth and nipping the skin on Kibums neck. “Hey!” Kibm jumps from out of his arms, his eyes wide. “What the hell!?”

 

“Tell me you’ll sleep, promise you’ll try not to get stressed.” Kibums shoulders droop and he stares at Jonghyun, his eyes drifting to his feet. “I don’t promise people anything….”

 

“Then promise me.” Jonghyun takes his hand, KIbum chews cutely on his bottom lip and then sighs. “Fine. I promise to try.” Jonghyun beams. “That’s all I’m asking, for you to try.” He steps forward, pulling Kibum down and kissing his lips. To get through college, to relieve any ounce of stress, Jonghyun had his cure, his medication was standing right in front of him. Kibum steps back, looking down and blushing when he realized he was standing in just his boxers. Jonghyun chuckles. “Floral print looks good on you.” He teases, Kibum shoves him hard and he goes falling back onto the floor. He laughs loudly and Kibum stares down at him. “I oughta stomp on you.”

 

“What if I’m into that.” Kibum makes a face and Jonghyun grins. “I’m joking Kibum.”

 

“Uh-huh.” Kibum stares at him for a few seconds more, before bending down and extending his hand. “Get up, if my mom comes in she’ll probably think we’re about to--” He’s yanked down, falling on top of Jonghyun with a muffled flomp. Kibum squirms--trying to get free, but Jonghyuns hold was firm. “I can’t get anything done with you holding me.” He says and Jonghyun smiles. “I’m going to let you go, just after you smile.” Kibum leans back, staring down into his eyes. “I’m smiling on the inside.” Jonghyun blinks and then laughs, his hands tightening around Kibums waist. “Come on Kibum, one smile.” And then I’ll know that you’re okay. “Fine.” Kibum mocks a smile, his lips tight. Jonghyun raises an eyebrow. “Come on, Bummie. Think about the time when I got a watching you eat icecream.” Kibums eyes widen and his cheeks noticeably redden. “You seriously got a ?!” Jonghyun flinches back, Kibums voice loud. “I thought you were just --I didn’t think..” He fades into loud laughter, his mouth agape as the piercing yet soothing sound fell from his lips and rung through Jonghyuns ears. Jonghyun stares at him, a fond gaze settling onto his features. He pushes Kibum tighter against his body, waiting for his laughter to stop. When Kibum finally regained himself, he asked. “I laughed. Can you let me go now?” Jonghyun shakes his head and Kibum groans. “Why?”

“Smile.” He says gently. Kibum stares at him, into those brown eyes that were cocky, warm, comforting, those brown eyes that were Jonghyuns. And a stifling heat coated his heart and slowly he smiled. He mumbles something underneath his breath, turning away from Jonghyun and letting out a breath. “There it goes,” Jonghyun murmurs, staring at the side of Kibums head. “The smile I fell in love with.” He hums, closing his eyes and reflecting on Kibums smile. The smile he showed when he’s happy, excited, teasing, the smile he showed when he’s in love.

 “I hope this made you feel better.” He says and Kibum looks at him, his expression gentle and he smiles again. Jonghyun felt his heart skip a beat. “You’re not such a idiot after all.” Jonghyun laughs, lifting a hand and tugging gently at Kibums hair. “I’ll be whatever you want me to be if it makes you smile.” Kibum stares at him, a long gaze, as if he was reading a sentence that he couldn’t quite configure and then he spoke softly. “Then I want you to stay mine.” Jonghyuns eyes widen and a fluttering heat spread throughout his body and he held KIbum tighter. “You saying that makes me not want to let you go.”

“You have to.”

“Actually I don’t, it’s Sunday and I came here to comfort you, so..” He loosens his grip, rolling Kibum underneath him and now he hovered over him. “Let me comfort you in bed.”

“Jonghyun...I’m kind of tired, I don’t--” Jonghyun laughs gently. “Not like that, although I wouldn’t mind it, but, lets just hold each other.” He stands up, pulling Kibum up with him and tossing him a loose tank. “Put this on and come here.” He sat on the bed, straightening the pillows and adjusting the blankets. Kibum eyed him as he slid into the tank top, Jonghyun smiles, reaching out his hand and pulling Kibum into his body. “You’re warm…” Kibum murmurs, scooting closer into him. “And you are wonderful.” Jonghyun wraps him in his arms, resting his lips in his hair. 

They closed their eyes, but they didn’t sleep, they listened to each others breathing and felt one anothers heartbeat. Their week ended in each others arms, and the second week started with zero-stress. Kibum remembered Jonghyuns words and his warmth and he sat in class with a small smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dubu Speaking

So this came out longer and much sweeter than I intended...

Anyways, Jonghyun and Kibum need each other, to get through college they need each other, maybe not need but...it helps that they have one another. 

Think about it, if Kibum entered college without Jonghyun wouldn't it have been harder? (unless I wrote it differently lol)

But Jonghyun knows what to say to make his Bummie feel better, they're a comfort for each other

....then there's Woohyun who I am going to enjoy writing about

Thank you as always for reading and till the next time!!